Last Angel Episode

I thought Boreanez did a great job directing. The episode was very cool and very twisted. I loved how you felt as confused as Angel which was purposely done... i hope. :P
Was it just me or was the last shot of the episode a little fuzzy on the picture? It looked like angel was glowing or something? I dont think my tv was going all caflukey.
As for the next episode i found myself laughing just at Andrew's new hair. Looks like a young Giles replica.

Were you confused? I thought the whole episode was hilarious! I loved the Spike-reliving-Angel's-life, with Lindsey as Doyle.

Can't wait to see "Damage." Can't wait til Eve gets what's coming to her.

I don't know why, but I was COMPLETELY cracking up when Fred handed that fish bowl to the guy in the bear suit and said, "Thank you, bear!" :rotflmao: Why was I so amused by that?!?! I'm still laughing... :rotflmao: (And then Angel when he woke up later.."You were removing things from me. And... there was a...bear. :lol:smiley:

The previews for both of the next two eps looked good. The new slayer and Andrew next week, and then Cordelia the episode after. The show seems to be improving, although I still don't really love the Wolfram and Hart arrangment.

The bear was just so silly looking as it happily walked over. It was hilarious. I loved Angel as the mailman. Very funny episode no doubt. I loved how spike pulled out the double rachet stakes awesome.

It's strange seeing Spike smiling and laughing. So out of his usual character.
:P

I missed this episode because its been storming really bad here in this week with all the snow, and that channel wasn't coming in very well, so instead of watching Angel like we usually do on Wednesdays, we watched Blazing Saddles on DVD for the hundredth time (love that movie). Can anyone fill me in on what happened??

I think we saw that spike was still very protective of buffy when lindsey was about to talk to her he sorta choked him a couple feet into the air. Spike has found his new digs i liked the crypt better.
I loved his quote "The victim was asked whether she wanted to grab a bottle of hootcha nd listen to some Sex Pistols tapes." haha

But Spike's new digs were basically the same that Angel's were at the beginning of the series! That was a lot of the episode--Spike either "re-living" or surpassing Angel, yet with Spike's snarky twist on everything.

I think Angel's fever dreams or hallucinations had to do with a lot of his fears--what is his place? What is he meant to do? Is he really a "champion," or can any guy come along and take claim to what Angel has fought for for so long?

I wonder if Angel's fears about Spike taking over as "champion" in any way mirror David Boreanaz's worries about James Marsters taking over the show. After all, DB did direct this episode. Could he be...projecting?? (I've only had one psychology class, so I won't speculate.) ^_^

Boreanez and Marsters have been getting along fine. The way the season is going along Angel still is the central charatcer. But David Fury and Joss Whedon said they are going to have this season be about "brothers". From what I've read about cordelia's return episode Angel is still in charge of the show.

James Marsters has said in interviews that this is not gonna be the SPIKE show. David Boreanaz has also been quoted as saying that having James Marsters on the show has breathed new life into it.

I wasn't sure how Spike would fit in on the show , but this whole thing with Angels enemies playing the whole Sanshu prophacy card , playing Spike and Angel against each other is a very good storyline.

Back