Last CD you bought?

I haven't bought any of these, but these are the last ones that I have received.

-Scott Stapp- The Great Divide (from my boyfriend)
-INXS- Switch (burned from one of my best friends)
-Destiny's Child- #1's (from family friend)
-Depeche Mode (their newest CD- burned from another of my best friends)

They are all great CDs!!

I haven't bought any of these, but these are the last ones that I have received.

-Scott Stapp- The Great Divide (from my boyfriend)
-INXS- Switch (burned from one of my best friends)
-Destiny's Child- #1's (from family friend)
-Depeche Mode (their newest CD- burned from another of my best friends)

They are all great CDs!!
How's Depeche Mode? I'm a big fan of theirs. Speaking of INXS, I highly recommend their greatest hits and Kick.

Duran Duran-self titled 1st album (on iTunes)

Blur - The Best Of

They don't have that impressive a catalogue in my opinion, so I thought this my best bet to show my appreciation for Blur, so many hits. :smiley:

How's Depeche Mode? I'm a big fan of theirs. Speaking of INXS, I highly recommend their greatest hits and Kick.

I've only heard it once (my friend has yet to actually give it to me), but what I have, it is simiply amazing. And I believe one of my friends has the older INXS cds, so I'll try to burn them from her.

Well I bought the Veronica Mars Soundtrack, and then I received these 7 CDs from my boyfriend for Christmas (he burned them)- Three Doors Down- Seventeen Days, Three Doors Down- Away from the Sun, Three Doors Down- A Better Life, Thousand Foot Krutch- The Art of Breaking, Thousand Foot Crutch- Set it Off, Thousand Foot Krutch- Phenomenon, and Superchick- Beauty from Pain. Wow...that's a lot. LOL.

Back