Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Last chance for a free ebook

Discussion in 'Collectibles, Toys, & Gadgets' started by ASparrow, Nov 13, 2009.

1. ASparrow

ASparrow Scout

I have an urban fantasy novel on Smashwords that I'm giving out for free until next Wednesday (November 18).

Use coupon code: "ND66P" to download in any format.
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/4612

XENOLITH
    International aid worker Frank Bowen's wife, Liz, goes missing in the wilds of Belize. The constables of San Ignacio find no trace. Years later, on a pilgrimage to Liz's remote 'grave,' Frank loses his way and his world. Exiled for witnessing a convergence of worlds, Frank becomes the ultimate 'doctor without borders,' tracking Liz's faint trail through the back roads of a parallel world at war.

2. ASparrow

ASparrow Scout

I've re-opened this free offer. The new coupon code is: XY39L

Here's a review:

"I must admit, when I first started reading this book, I was a little apprehensive. Often, I thought new and un-spoken for writers can be quick to dull and annoy, much like one of the books I had to review earlier was...

On to the review:

This book is a fantasy, yet not quite a fantasy. The book is littered with humans, their politics, cultural differences and common human error in judgement. yet, the concept of parallel universe, while not new, is artfully re-produced and introduced in this book that makes all the relationships between humans, their loyalties and cultures so much more complex, twisted and wonderful.

It's been a while where I stopped breathing for the main character, felt my heart race in comprehension of what might be happening next and swore out loud when I realise it's (yet another!!!) cliffhanger. so please, let me know what happened next SOON!"

3. malissa4

malissa4 Cadet

Is the dr jon cohen II secret magic code html or ebook for real or a scam ... I m getting a lot testimonials about this top secret magic code ....does it worth it any feedback or review much appreciate