Last day of school...

nance said:
Marlene said:
I get to stay at home, take fencing classes, and read all the dumb required books that I have to read during the summer for HS...b/c I honestly can't deal with compreheding Great Expectations by Charles Dickens and writting papers on it!
go us marlene!!! we're both taking fencing!!! (IN OUR BLAHNIKS!!!!) LOL!
if i manage to be good at both fencing and karate then i'm off to get a pair of gucci boots and i'm pulling off an elektra natchios!!!

okkie dokkie jonathan...

june 20th is my last day!!! well thats when graduation is. School ends on the 26th...n all my dumb regents are after graduation!

eH! me too! june 20-ish!!! can't wait!!!!!!!!!! um... can you tell i hate school... and this year sucked.... every school year sucks!

I get out June 12th! I have one of those paper chain thingys where I tear one off everyday as a countdown...ummm...bad idea...it makes it go...SOOO slow! lol

Wow my first day of freedom was awesome I got my nails done, went to lunch with my best friend then got the car washed. went to wally world to get some stuff then I went to dinner with her family and today I get to go to a party wow I'm liking my summer so far!!

~KM

I'm out on may 28,
but I have my exam on june 2, 12, 18, 19 and 23 !!
So, I'll be really on vacation after this or after my result early in july !

I Finish My Classes 7th of June Officially and I´ve Exams in June and July.

I start the Summer 15th of July Officially.

When I finished the Sociology Final I´ll going to Party, a long party. ;)

LUCK IN THE EXAMS

~Natalia~

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
yay! last day of school for me is June 18th! But it's a Wednesday. I really don't get why they ended it in the middle of the week, but it's better then never ending at all. :D
same here...i graduate 2 days before the rest of the school gets out

Back