Last SF movie you watched

Star Trek : Of Gods and Men (first part of 3)

It's the wierd fan movie with a few of the original series cast onboard! Freely available though not official, it fills a void.

Last few genre movies...

Meet the Robinsons (yes, I am an overgrown kid... but aren't most guys?)
The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy (the new version from a few years ago)
The Mist (sad, but predictable ending)
Dragon Wars (too over-hyped)
Grindhouse (unbelievably boring!)

Hancock - I liked it
Machine Girl - LOL Twas So much Blood LOL
TinMan - I liked it
Nitro - Couldn't understand it but lots of Hot cars and hot women
Wrong Turn 2 - Felt like the hills have eyes 2
War of the Worlds 2 - I actually fell asleep
Wanted - Eh, some nice stuff, I guess
Moon Trap - We Don't Take No Sh*t From The Machines (Good time)
Rawhead Rex - It was Rawhead Rex what would you expect
The Beast of Hollow Mountain - Snork!
Creature From The Black Lagoon - oooweeeooo!

What is on deck?
All three Starship Troopers back to back.
Zardoz
Silent Running
I Come In Peace
Hellboy 2
Mutant Chronicles
Legend
Dark Crystal
Wizards of The Demon Sword
The Happening

Well, let's see... technically, Meet Dave and the various superheroes movies (Hancock, Dark Knight, Iron Man, Hulk) could be considered sci-fi, but... that doesn't seem legitimate. I suppose that Wall-E counts, but...

I'd have to say that the last real science-fiction movie I watched was Alien and Aliens back-to-back. One of the shames of my life was never having seen those films all the way through, so that was a treat. Oh, and I watched Empire Strikes Back because it was on TV, but c'mon -- who doesn't do that?

cloverfield... and i really enjoyed it. thought it was a great film (movie?)

that's a thing... is there a difference between a film (a serious piece) and a movie (fodder for the masses)?

cloverfield... and i really enjoyed it. thought it was a great film (movie?)

that's a thing... is there a difference between a film (a serious piece) and a movie (fodder for the masses)?

Only if you're one of those pretentious, hoity-toity people who insist on saying things like, "Oooh, I'm off to the theatre for some witty cinematic disport. Ciao!"

I'm a huge Hayden Christensen fan. I loved the star wars films and everything else he has done. So it was a great surprise to see him in Virgin Territory. Darth in a romantic comedy isn't as bad as it sounds though. He did really good and had Tim Roth to help

Total Assault

The last two movies I saw were Redbelt (Mammet at his best) and Scorpion. both excellent films, both worth a good home watching. Especially if your into the fighting movie genre. Its funny because the genre used to be about unrealistic fights and horrible acting. Now the acting is decent and all the fighting is very plausible.

I'm a huge Hayden Christensen fan. I loved the star wars films and everything else he has done. So it was a great surprise to see him in Virgin Territory. Darth in a romantic comedy isn't as bad as it sounds though. He did really good and had Tim Roth to help

check this out

The last SF film I watched?
I watched this sf flick from like 1988 called Nightflyers. it says its a George R. R. Martin adaptation and ive never read anything by him, but this movie was drek. and this coming from a person who digs cheesy strait to vhs early '90s SF. Has anyone seen this film? Did your IQ drop forty points after watching it? I think mine did
heres IMDBs write up on this film:
www.imdb.com/title/tt0093626