Season 2 Late columns

V

verdantheart

For those who might be interested, now that "Endgame" has been scheduled for 3/30, it is now the episode for which my columns will be late. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping my recorder doesn't misbehave.
;)

:sobbing: how am I gonna go on?! I nearly didn't make it this time...but I did because I had spring break and I could spend all my time on here, thinking, breathing, and practically living Alias...and yes, have a back up handy!

As in a friend taping it? I don't know anybody around here who watches it!
:(

try with a couple vcrs!lol, but oh no! i look forward to every tuesday to read your column! but have fun and thanks for the warning! and what bad luck?! missing an alias episode, i couldnt do that!lol

VH pay somebody to tape it for you. They don't have to watch it. (The extra benefit? They'll want to know why you're paying to tape it? and they'll watch it and become hooked and maybe obsessive! All right, another Alias viewer.) (Maybe with a Nielson box)

lenafan said:
VH pay somebody to tape it for you. They don't have to watch it. (The extra benefit? They'll want to know why you're paying to tape it? and they'll watch it and become hooked and maybe obsessive! All right, another Alias viewer.) (Maybe with a Nielson box)
I like that idea!!! Then we will have more people moving into "Aliasville"
The more the merrier...

;) Go to second season, then to TTT episode and then scroll down until you see verdantheart as the writer. You got it. ;)

hmann said:
how can we get ur collum
I post them for each episode. They always have "Spy family column" or "Spy dad column" as the subtitle.
;)

OK, I'm getting ready to get out of here. Hopefully my recorder will record successfully. If you don't mind a brief rant, this has been a horrible week! Loads of overtime, projects that I don't have time for, faxes that won't fax, housecleaning, and a pain in the neck (literal) that won't go away. I'd be tempted to say "Kill me now!" if it weren't for Alias. Gotta push through to see what happens next. (I'm so afraid I'll have to wait to see it on the recording!) Hey, if Jack can live with what he's gone through, I can deal with my stupid job.
:cool:

Back