Late Night Boredum....

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
I this is what I hate the most. When its late at night and you're stuck at home with nothing to do and no one is online. AAhhh save meh from the madness!!!! :o_O: ;)

My thoughts exactly

I just updated my Live Journal so that gave me something to do for about 2 min.
ah a week! a week! how will I do it

that happens to me a lot...all my rl friends have logged off aim, no one is on allalias, i've been to the other sites i normally visit already...i get so bored sometimes

I know that its the next day, but, you know, we might as well keep the thread going for anyone else who has late night boredom...

:hi: Hey Jo, I meant to re-start the PM convo again, but I kinda haven't traveled to my control panel yet today...

the late night boredom has begun.. a wee bit... dun dun dun... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! erm.. oki doke... hello mr. cone... no... no I still don't think Mo will go out with you... no I'm not going to drool on her for you... uh huh... uh huh... no... well you know what mr. cone? you can go there too... uh huh... that's...nice... yeah... oki doki then... bye!

LoL! I have no clue what you are talking about, but it still cracks me up! :lol:

I had coffee at work tonight to keep me awake. It's kicking in now. :rolleyes: And for some reason, I've been ending a lot of my sentences with exclaimation points... don't know why! LoL See?

ahhh boredom. wow. hmm I am kinda bored to bobo.........

I have been stacking styrofoam cups and then crashing them.........

O hey I picked a tiara too............................ number 22

wow....... hmmmmmm yeah...................

Existentialist said:
LoL! I have no clue what you are talking about, but it still cracks me up! :lol:

I had coffee at work tonight to keep me awake. It's kicking in now. :rolleyes: And for some reason, I've been ending a lot of my sentences with exclaimation points... don't know why! LoL See?
Siri ate ice cream and threw a cone at me :lol: the cone wanted to date Mo... :shocked: twitchy eyed little freak...

I want some ice cream. hmmmmmmm I shoukd go get some..............................................

HAs anyonre ever ate a whole thing of ice cream then got dizzy?????

HMmmmmm maybe its just me. :lol:

Sunfire_77 said:
HAs anyonre ever ate a whole thing of ice cream then got dizzy?????
no, but i haven't eaten a whole thing of ice cream before either ;) ......but i did just eat a big bowl of it and it was soooooo good.

Back