Late Night Boredum....

I...I'm in this sort of I don't know, mad realization, sad/furious, I really don't know..., whished that I'd do more about things, but don't wanna make ppl here hate me... I'm being confusing,that I know, so I'll shut up and let you ppl go on with your lives.... I make no sense, yea, not even to my self...

Never mind, what I just said was completly :eek:fftopic: and VERY confusing. Ignore all of it. I've gone insane.It's 2 in the morning and I've already gone insane! Save me, mommy!

SiriCerasi said:
what? we dont hate you!
NO NO! You got it all wrong! It was something someone posted (not even in the member lounge)! Not you guys! It had said something I'd strongly disagree with, but yea, being me, to chicken to say it. It's not like there was anything exactly bad, or else I would of reported it! It wasn't you guys!. Just ignore that. It's confusing and everything!

you should post if you strongly disagree and ppl shoudl respect your decisions and not hate you.....ya its 1110 here and my dad really wants to throw me off the comp....i might have tp retreat to my room and listent ot music...AGH

ack why did I wait for the late night boredum to kick in to come on here???
I havent been on all day.....I think....... :blink:

Hey yall! Not exactly late night here, d(-_-)b listening to the radio, Daniel Bedingfield's new song, wow, it's rally nice, forgot what it's called though...anyone there?

wauw aren't you guys bored.but i know what your a talking about,it's 6:47 a.m. here right now and every week day at this time no one's on either but i don't care it's still fun reading stuff on here.i'm kinda tired right now but it's friday and another school day ahead of me(damn)

Aww, yeah school... it's 8:50pm here, my school week is over :smiley: :lol:

'tis truly black friday to some of my grade due to this: LMAO, today at school the SRC were selling dance tickets to the 9th graders (i.e. my grade) and so it was quite funny to see most of my class run out the door as soon as the bell went for lunch, and then at the end of lunch, there's rumors a-flying about someone buying a 10 tickets, or 4 or whatever and skipped the class b4 lunch to get em, and so the other person dobs em in and a friend of the person who got the tickets b4 started shouting and telling off ppl, stuff about her really being sick, etc, getting into heated arguements etc, and so result is end of the day, a notice goes round to all the 9th grade classes saying something along the lines of, "The tickets will be recalled and resold on Monday on a first come first serve basis, refunds will be given in homeroom, tickets are to be sold one per person, must bring ID cards." and if that wasn't enough, the last sentence is a classic, "the SRC Do Not apologize for and inconvenience" . Okay I don't know why i just posted that but once i started, i had to put the rest

Back