Comedy Late Night with Conan O'Brien

he's a daddy now!
oh baby
Here's a pic of his wife
conan_o_brien.jpg

sugababyboo said:
Did you guys know that Conan and Lisa Kudrow used to date? If they married they would be the coolest couple!
:lol: Wow

I never watch Conan though, because if I'm up that late it's because I'm online :D

Really? I mean, they're both whacky, smart and funny. I'd think that Conan would balance her out b/c he seems to be the more serious one with a dorky/random sense of humor.

i don't get to see the show in it's first run any more because i'm asleep by 11 because of stupid work. but i try my hardest to catch the reruns on comedy central.

i've been watching from the beginning and i absolutely love that show. when i still lived in NY, i tried to get tickets soooo many times but it's so hard. i finally was able to get them but decided to move pretty much at the last minute so i couldn't use them.

i think what's so great about conan is that he really doesn't TRY to be funny...all those other guys do, ya know?

the best things he does is the celeb interviews on the tv screen (ie ahhhnold, gw bush & clinton, etc.) and the masterbating bear...ok, he doesn't do it but still, ya know what i mean :lol:

I saw the Conan show live in NYC last October!!!!!! His guests were Michael Moore and Lucy Liu. The best part about the whole show was that this was the very NEXT day after arnold was voted govenor of CA, so he had one of the best "fake satellite" interviews I've ever seen (with arnold of course).

They even show Conan here in Finland and it's only a week behind (most shows here are a year behind at LEAST).

Oh yeah, I also got Jimmy Vivino's guitar pick :woot:

Back