Comedy Late Night with Conan O'Brien

i haven't watched conan in a while... sadly. :( the tv in my room get staticy... the cable line is messed up or something. so i don't bother watching tv in my room. and i'm too lazy to go out in the living room. so i missed when conan was in canada. :( and a lot of shows before that and after. probably haven't watched him in like a month. damn.

Heh - I saw the repeat of The Donald on the other night talking about The Apprentice - how hilarious was that when Conan's was like 'Conan is the boss of late night... and I can fire whoever I want - so you are fired!'

lol :lol:

Not to mention, lately I have been going (for no apparent reason) Late night with whooooo???

conan is sooo funny! omg i just laugh my ass off when i watch his show!!! hey did you see when he held his great speach to finland??? it was so funny and made me soo happy!!!(i'm a finn, if you didn't get it...=)) i love the string dance, and when he pulls the lever and his gr8 jokes!!!
conan roxx!!! :lol:

OMG Conan is my favorite EVER! Unfortunately, I can't watch him nowadays coz of work... :( But I friggen love the guy! :lol: My friends and I from highschool (back in the day) had a fan club going. :lol: And my friend Katie wants to marry him (and yes, she knows he's already married). LMAO. But yeah, I miss watching him, coz he is so damnfunny. No one else even comes close, especially the other "late night" people. Plus, you GOTTA love the hair. :lol:

Les

Phase~1~girl said:
he is so worth staying up for up to c!!!

and OMG he is gonna be the host of the tonight show in 5 years how great is that!
[post="1010353"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That is really awesome!! I love Leno but i think Conan will do awesome (y) !

Conan rocks! Funniest guy in late night that's for sure!

I'm really happy that he's gonna move up to do The Tonight Show in 2009.

I just hope he brings his whole act to that show. Late Night with Conan O'Brien RULES!

His dance sequence at the beginning is hilarious, as is 99% of his show!

Max Weinberg is funny too.

()aliasyeah() said:
conan rocks!  the string dance and his trump impression always get me!  anyone else want "the walker texas ranger lever" back?  :smiley:
[post="1139223"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah that lever was hilarious :lol:

What I want ot know is how his hair is so poofy lol I love the pompador There doesn't seem to be any product in it because he runs his fingers right through it and plays with it when guests asks him to.

LMAO. I dunno how he does it, but he just does.

It's so funny that you brought that up, because I recently got "The Best of Will Ferrell" on DVD and there are a couple of interviews on there with Conan. And it's when Andy Richter did the show with him... OMG his hair was SO different!!! :eek: Firstly, it doesn't even look as much red as dirty blond, and it's also shorter, so there's no "pompadour." :lol: It was shocking, to say the least.

Guess who has tickets to Conan on May 17th?! That's right, me!!!! I can't wait, he is my absolute favorite talk show host. My favorite classic Conan moments have to be:

Inspirational Jesus Sports Figurines
Triumph at the Star Wars premiere
Trying to sell his '93 Ford

Back