Comedy Late Night with Conan O'Brien

kiki81ny said:
Guess who has tickets to Conan on May 17th?! That's right, me!!!! I can't wait, he is my absolute favorite talk show host. My favorite classic Conan moments have to be:

Inspirational Jesus Sports Figurines
Triumph at the Star Wars premiere
Trying to sell his '93 Ford
[post="1203917"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Eeeee! :puke: *is green with envy*

Leslie-
I know, I'm so excited! Just a tipoff, if getting to NYC would not be a problem for you, it's not too tough to get tickets. Just go to the nbc website, find the number for Conan tickets, and call it. You get to talk to an actual person, they give you the available dates, and ask you the number of tickets you want (up to 4). It takes about 5 minutes. Of course you do have to wait a while, I got my tickets in October for the May show, but I think it will be worth it!

Kiki

Yeah sadly the whole NYC thing is what keeps me from being able to go. -_- Like most shows (ex. SNL). :( But maybe someday.... :smiley:

Actually, it's quite far. 6 hours at least. Expensive, too. :P And you can't drive there, anyway. Gotta take the bus. Or a trian.

On Thursday night, Conan's pompador was out of control! The main wave on the top of his head was very puffy, puffier than usual. He noticed this after doing the monologue and actually asked a guy from the audience to touch it to confirm the puffiness lol. Later on, Barbara Walters came out to promote her Oscar special and she had hair spray lol Conan made the the pompador even higher! He asked her about Donald Trump's wedding and how he wasn't invited. She said it was because of his pompador and Conan said something along the lines of "Oh like HIS hair looks so normal" LOL

I adore Conan! I'm going to New York next year with some friends and we are going to go see Conan, SNL, and The Daily Show...I can't wait! :D

sugababyboo, I have to ask you to please remove our photos. We pay for our bandwidth for our site, not to host pics on other internet sites and forums, which is why we state in our rules that we don't allow direct-linking (which you've done).

Please either delete the photos and just leave the link, or upload all the photos you want to use to your own server (TinyPic, ImageShack, etc) and credit the Celebrity Baby site. Thanks.

Oh wow..I just watched one of the funniest/distrubing interviews Conan has ever had. His guest were female wrestlers who are in their mid 80's. Mae Young was the really crazy one that has officially lost her mind. *Warning this distrubing yet funny and yet very....eekk!* When Conan went to hug her, she...violated Conan by dry humping him during the hug. :lol: :eek: (n) :confused: :blink: Then as he was talking to her wrestling partner, she offered to do one of her trademark moves on him he freaked out and was kindly saying no over and over again, thankfully, she didn't do the move but she did violate him again. We ladies have probably heard of "falsies" or "filets" which are used to enhance a women's chest. They are kind of like implants but less dangerous and you just put them in your bra. Anyway, Mae Young removed one her "falsies" and...Conan will now have to repeatedly wash his face and then burn it off lol My virgin eyes are so bleeding lol If you want to catch the repeat, checkout CNBC (check your local listings) it airs 7PM Eastern time. I feel for my dear Conesy and hopes that he recovers soon from this traumatic event. :eek: :lol:

I'm kind of worried when he takes over for Leno. I mean, The Tonight show is so safe and Late Night's humor is more blue or dirty as some would say. Will characters like the masturbating bear and Triumph be on the Tonight show when Conan takes over??

sugababyboo said:
I'm kind of worried when he takes over for Leno.  I mean, The Tonight show is so safe and Late Night's humor is more blue or dirty as some would say.  Will characters like the masturbating bear and Triumph be on the Tonight show when Conan takes over??
[post="1310616"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I hope not! :confused:

Wait you hope they won't be on the Tonight Show?! :doh: Sacriledge!

I for one wish Conan was NOT taking Leno's spot. I am too comfortable with Leno being felgercarb and then having Conan make me laugh so hard I cry. :D

Dark Avenger said:
I hope not! :confused:
[post="1310626"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I was just using them as examples. I love the gay theme they have concerning Conan and Joel their announcer. I kept help but laugh when they an altered photo of Conan in bed Colin Farrel.

Well, here's the thing, Conan has always wanted to be on earlier despite the fact that Late is number 1 in its time spot. NBC were afraid that Conan would sign with CBS, so in exchange they promised him the tonight show.

Back