TV Latest on the whole Wolf Creek television show shambles.

Jethro

Captain
As reported previously Stan are sticking to their guns, hehehe, and not doing a disc release. Guess they are trying to convince us all to become subscribers, which I almost did to get a view of this bad boy. However good news kids, the discs are flooding down from Region 1 for seasons 1 and 2, good bless the Yanks and a middle fingered salute to Stan.

Okay requirements:

Some cash, I got season 1 for $18 with free postage.

A multi region DVD player, usually panasonic have region free players, ask your supplier ... just checking ... $39 at JBHiFi.

You can always play it on your puter, be warned it will pick up Region 1 and allow you to play it, but next time you drop R4 media in there it will notch that as region changing. From memory you have four goes before something dire happens. Actually if you hunt on the webs there's software that can help you out there.

never heard of
werewolf village?
reboot of the tv show with Lou Diamond and Mary Elizabeth Winstead a few years ago?

Wolf Creek is more your psycho outing, but hey get the werewolf analogy.

Will definitely check out the werewolf show, though not seeing any listings Downunder as yet.

omg I did watch the miniseries
really hated it
(spoilers)
stupid PC. ALL the white males in this are evil or stupid (or both).
normally I don't pay attention to that sort of thing but this just shouted out 'PC PC PC!'
[/rant]

I think the werewolf show was Wolf Lake
Wolf Lake - Wikipedia

Finally got the R2 discs from ebay, stoopid Stan are not making fans Downunder with their no release policy in Oz.

Quite enjoying, up to episode 3 of Season 1. Take your point Sam, my major problem was with a NT Policeman apparently operating unhindered in Western Australia.

Wait, did this air in the States? There was a werewolf series with Lou Diamond Phillips?! I feel like I may have blinked and missed a few years or TV or something here.

Hey Kevin, would imagine it sold to one of the streaming services, give me a moment, naw the icons on the disc is too hard to make out, something called Eureka distributing the discs.

Hey Kevin, would imagine it sold to one of the streaming services, give me a moment, naw the icons on the disc is too hard to make out, something called Eureka distributing the discs.
According to Wikipedia it aired on something called the "Pop" network.

Broadcast rights for Wolf Creek in North American and Latin American markets were acquired by Lionsgate, and the show aired in the United States from 14 October to 18 November 2016 on the Pop network. In the UK, the series aired on Fox in August 2016.

I watch a lot of TV but I've never even heard of that channel. The Wikipedia article for Pop though is pretty interesting reading though for computer geeks as the history of the network involves Atari 130XE and Amiga computers! (y)Pop (U.S. TV network) - Wikipedia

Checking Netflix (US) the only "Wolf Creek" entries they have are DVD only and don't seem to be related to the TV series. Rent Wolf Creek (2005) on DVD and Blu-ray - DVD Netflix

Back