Season 2 Latest WwK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azhria Lilu

Captain
>From larrypigtails: Alias info, please!

Oscar, I'm grouchy. No new ep this week because of some silly awards show. On the next new ep, called "Mindgame," Christian Slater's back, and Sloane's on the warpath (not so pleased about Emily dying, of course). Sydney tries to step in and save Slater's character, who's still being held captive. And Dixon finally becomes a card-carrying member of the CIA, despite that whole "Oops, I killed the only mother Sydney ever knew" thing. How tragic was that, by the way? Though I must admit, I did a little dance, made a little love, when I realized it was Emily, not Irina, who died. (See, I am eville.)

>From max186: I had the coolest idea! Is it possible that Francie killed her clone, and she is, in fact, a spy for Sloane?

Whosey whatsey huh? Such questions compiled with jet lag make my brain throb.

>From marief_72: Alias! Alias! Please!

Just got another poem from that reliable source who told me all about the evil-dead Francie sitch, and then dished that three characters are doomed. Here goes: "One went down / Just like I said / Just wait. Two more / Will soon be dead."

>From stillpretty: Are you implying Will is going to die? You have got to be kidding me. They can't kill off everyone she knows!

Just curious, because you're all guessing my boy Will...where did you get that inkling? I don't believe I hinted at him, did I? Do tell! Ah, Jesus. Just realized where you guys got that. My source had capped the start of each line of the poem. Will was the start of that line, so don't read too much into that! All I know is that two more will die, and I cannot tell you who. Though, now, hmmm...now you guys have me wondering if my Alias source meant to imply my sweet beloved. No, too painful a thought. Can't go there.

I can't wait for this ep!! I only worry that we are getting close to the season finale - and won't be able to watch anything but reruns all summer.
I am thinking Dixon's wife and Irina are next to go.

Bondgal2007 said:
OMG I need to see this ep! I am going to miss it caus eI have to take a stupid trip to France!
You get to go to France? You are soooo lucky!

Anyways, I'm like 100% sure that Dixon's wife is the next to go, and I guess the next logical choice would be Irina, however much I don't want that to happen. I really don't know who else they could kill off. I hope it's not Will.

yeah Diane dying is a very good possibility but what would happen to Dixon and his kids (i think he has kids... does anyone know)?? if he did would he have to quit the CIA to take care of his kids?? that would suck..

He does have kids i think two from what i got out of the first season. this is going to suck for Dixon, the show is turning majorly depressing....everyone id dying. and so far it looks as tohuigh tis two innocent people. :confused:

I know all the innocent ppl are dying.. If Diane dies it will suck for Dixon awwwww poor Dixonz heart will be broken... he doesn't deserve it... but SLOANE he deserves the WORST so good for him.

but SLOANE he deserves the WORST so good for him.

O! i totally agree wiht youi on that but then i ahve to think it will sorta be weird NOT having Sloane on the show, it will seems like "umm so who should we hate and want to kill with avegence?" but still SLoane is EEEEEEEEE---vile. :thinking:

i actually think dixon is going to die, even though i dont want him too i just think that or like everyone is saying diane! does anyone remember that other riddle spoiler, apple of my eye? so that means the ppl to die will be someone's other half or boyfriend/girlfriend, so there was emily who was sloane's apple, then who's next? diane or dixon then either irina(who is jack's apple, come on he still loves her we all know that!(and oo what would be great if irina turned out to be good but was mistakenly killed and we see grieving jack!im evil i know,even though i really want irina to be good and STAY on the show!!) or freplica, the one im really hoping for, because supposedly she is will's apple in his eye! those are my thinkings, agree or not?

it's true will is going to die i heard that from one of my reliable scources

seriously becasue even the Kristin chat said will wasn't going to die, i would totally not expect will becasue well becasue. I also thought that bradly Cooper had a prety solid contract? hmm... this will be sad if true. :(

I don't think it's Will. Like I said before, as of now, the logical choice would be Irina, because we haven't heard anything about Lena Olin signing on for another season yet.

Will Tippin will die next i heard from a reliable scource who works on the show and is friends with the cast

I don't think it's Will. Like I said before, as of now, the logical choice would be Irina, because we haven't heard anything about Lena Olin signing on for another season yet.

Couldn't agree more. I tohught form the begining that she would have a few appearances then be off.

WUT!!!!!!!!! WIll i dun think soo bcuz he has an important part on the show.. he's Syd's only sane friend. lol he can't leave her all alone with that evil Francie. And his name is in the thing at the begging of the show.. like it's not in guest appearance or anything like that so i dun think it's him...

but if u say someone told u then i hope that person wuz lying. :eek:

i also heard they were going to have a new male character on the show for the next season i think this may be to replace will because i am sure he will be the one to die

I did hear that they are going to have a new male character on the show next season, but that doesn't mean that they're going to kill off Will.

I can't picture them killing Irina, even if she doesn't sign on for season 3. She's an integral part of the whole "spy family drama." Remember, JJ said he sped things along in the first season so he could introduce spymommy. Everyone on the cast & crew love her (as do we!), so I think they would want to leave the door open for Lena to return.

I don't think it's Will either. He's the only "normal" friend Syd has left. Plus, the TV Guide interview mentions he reacts to finding out about evilFrancie. So he has to be around long enough for that to happen.

Funny, no one's mentioned Sark.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back