Season 5 Lauren and Spoiler

I guess I am the only one who loves Lauren (Melssia George). Oh well I am sorry that everyone hates Lauren but try to understand she can change. Like Anya's character (Emma Caulfeld) in Buffy The Vampire Slayer. She was really annoying at first but then change to a cool character. Give Lauren another chance in Season 4.

King9686 said:
I guess I am the only one who loves Lauren (Melssia George). Oh well I am sorry that everyone hates Lauren but try to understand she can change. Like Anya's character (Emma Caulfeld) in Buffy The Vampire Slayer. She was really annoying at first but then change to a cool character. Give Lauren another chance in Season 4.
Nope... You are not the only one! :smiley: I am a huge MG and Lauren fan! :D

King9686 said:
Change to what? I didn't like her as a goodie. I'm not liking her as a baddie. So what is left for her to be? Her characters been to both sides of the spectrum and I don't like either of it.

I've given her plenty of chances. Like I said, she was bearable in the first few eps. But when she did the whole evil thing, uh-uh. Her wishy-washy (as Amy puts it) character has got to stop. Either you're all out evil or you're all out good... stop condescending yourself. And I don't like the fact that JJ TRIES to make us like her, like how he did with her little "breakdown" before killing her father. What, the coldhearted "spy" isn't so ruthless?? Oh, and her foiling her father's plans so that Dixon could go through with the trade. "Dixon needs our help." Bullsh-t! She only did it so that the Covenant could get the box, and the fact that it made her look innocent and trusting just helped the matter. Hmph. <_<

Oh, and the fact that the girl continues to call Sark [and her handler (whatever happened to him?)] from inside the JTF building. Or what about at that restuarant with Vaughn... she took what, three steps away from him before calling Sark? Riiiiiiiight.

I'm glad she'll only be recurring next season. And by recurring I hope they mean she's locked up in a cell and we see her once and then they kill her (after everyone's had a go at her, of course). :laughbounce:

🐟

The whole thing with her using her cell phone at work and so close to everyone and so recklessly has bothered me from the beginning, too.

Why would a covenent spy with such "impressive skills" be such a careless jackass! That's one of the biggest things that I hate about her character, but that's only one of many things.

At least they could make it beliveable by having her go down the road before she called people (at the very least)!

Yup, when Sark commented on her "impressive record" I was like, :laughbounce: WTF?! He's joking, right?! HE HAS TO BE!

There hasn't been one instance that she's proven to me that she's as "impressive" as her record makes her out to be. Psshhh. Impressive my ass.

Hate to burst your bubble but Anya STAYED annoying...but her annoyingness (is that a word?) was endearing...lovable. Lauren just grates. There is no up-side.

Nothing against Melissa..not her fault that the role sucks.

Mrs. Sark said:
Slightly off topic- there have been quite a few comparisons of Alias to Buffy recently. :blink:
Staying off topic for a minute:

I've seen that too, in many threads. I never watched Buffy...so sometimes they have me a little lost... :thinking:

Back on topic:

I'm ecstatic that she is only going to be a recurring character next season. Of course, I'd be happiest with her off the show for good!

I gave Lauren a chance at the beginning...but she was way too annoying in her wifey-poo routine. I never once felt bad for her.

Then when she turned evil, I gave her a shot. I find her more annoying now than ever before. To quote the oft used example: she calls Sark from the JTF, she darts her eyes about during meetings and while at her desk doing suspicious activities. She's so obvious and annoying that it sickens me!

Yay to the "Lauren Show" finally coming to an end on Alias.

There have always been comparisons between Alias and Buffy... because they both have female main characters who kick butt.

I liked Anya. She was kind of annoying, but Emma Caulfield played her well... and I love the whole thing she had against bunnies.

Lauren on the other hand... I don't think even a little bit that she's the best thing to happen to Alias. Actually, she might be the worst. The character of Lauren is not someone that makes me want to watch the show. In fact, it makes me want to grate my teeth at the bad-ness of the character and turn the tv off.

I think Melissa George is a perfectly fine person, but she isn't playing Lauren very well... but that might just be because the character isn't written well at all. Lauren is one of JJ Abram's weakest character creations (and I watched all 4 years of Felicity as well). I'm very glad that MG is not going to be a regular next season... not because I dislike her, but because it means Lauren will take a backseat.

Yes, my Lauren hatin' heart would like nothing more than for her to be off the show! Simple as that. I don't care if she just disappears... I don't need an explanation as to why she's gone. The show's been wasted enough on her as it is already. Hmph.

Mrs. Sark, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!! LOL u make me laugh

Anyways, I agree about how Lauren has destroyed Sark. I remember his first appearance on the show very well. That look on his face as he shot the FTL leader will be forever engraved in my mind. However, I like to think that Sark knows what he's doing.

I AM SO ECSTATIC THAT JJ HAS GIVEN SARK A BIGGER ROLE!!!!!! We see him every episode now!!!!!! :D

Alright, give me some feedback on this, but I think it would be interesting if Spysis was evil and hooked up with Sark. I mean, come on, with lauren down to recurring, who's left to get Sark to take his shirt off??!!!!!!

;) :lol: You can call me Joyie.

Okay, now... Lark I can't tolerate one bit (my eyes, my eyes!) but hmm... SpySis and Sark? Maaaaaybe. I'm sure JJ will do a better job at writing her character than he did with Lauren (pfft. 🐟 ). So if SpySis was a baddie and she and Sark hooked up, I could possibly be down with that.

But then, wouldn't it be weird for Syd and Sark to hook up? Cause that would mean she'd be hookin' up with her sister's ex... hmmm..

Spysis and Sark would kill ANY remote chance of Sarkney. I don't know if I'm ready for that yet! :thinking:

But hey...we haven't seen spysis yet. I'm not going to judge her till I see her. If she's a great character, than maybe...

And I hope that Lauren never un-shirts our Sark ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :madfire:

*Shudders* I don't ever want to think about Lauren touching our Sark ever again.

I just got a funny picture in my mind of Syd and SpySis fighting over Sark. :rotflmao:

And you know Sark will just be sitting there in the background with that sexy arse smirk on his face, enjoying every minute of it. :lol:

Yup! Thats exactly what our sexy Sark would do! :lol:

Cause he knows no matter who wins the fight...he wins...though in my mind, he's secretly hoping for Sydney to be winner...

hee hee!! :laughbounce:

Well, Ambrosia Lorien did ask us our thoughts about a Lauren-less Sark and potential Spysis/Sark thing...

...and I can't seem to resist turning pretty much everything into something about Sark!!

*sigh* :love:

Oooh, that she did. :lol:

Heh, they should know if they ever mention Sark or anything closely related to him, we'll turn it into a Sark disussion thread. :lol: Cause Sark/DA is always in our heads. And always in our hearts. :love: :thud:

Back