Lauren... do we like her now she's evil?

loz007

Cadet
[<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FONT=Arial]Hey! I have been a member of this site for ages and visit alot but very rarely post so i hope this is ok! I was wondering how everyone feels about Lauren now she is an evil character? i think from what I have heard (season 3 hasn't been shown in my country yet) that everyone seems to be much happier with the character with her new developments and I think it's really going to make the rest of the season much more suspenseful. How does everyone else feel towards her now??????????????????????????????????????[/FONT]</span>

Let me preface this with a 'please don't yell at me', okay? Okay.

I like Lauren. I don't love her like I do almost every other character on this show. But she's not the devil incarnate either.

Now that she's 'evil' she has become somewhat more interesting. I have a feeling she'll turn out to me a very strong woman, which is generally a good thing, n'est-ce pas?

I have a feeling that over time we'll discover her reasons for doing what she's been doing. (Hopefully the same thing will happen w/Sark's character too.) I'm sure she's not working for the Covenant because she wanted more money that the NSC was paying her, or because she has a problem with Syd, or because she just loves being bad. There has to be a reason, and I think when we find that out we'll all say, "oh, wow, that's actually interesting."

Of course there will always be Lauren haters as long as Vaughn still has that ring on his finger. I predict that once they split up, which is inevitable, people will be more open to the idea of liking Lauren.

I don't like her anyway. I didn't NOT like her because she was with vaughn. I just can't stand her no matter what. Good/evil, married to vaughn/divorced, whatever! She's got this whole vibe about her that just doesn't sit well with me. I can't stand that annoying thing with her mouth either. Anyone else notice this? I can't describe it to well, but to say it looks like her mouth is always full of sumthin'. Like marbles or whatever, hahaha!. It's a VERY petty thing, but you know how when you can't stand somebody, suddenly EVERYTHING about them annoys you? That's how it is with Lauren for me. (n)

lauren is a sheep.
Only if the word "sheep" is defined as: a multi-dimensional, bad-ass, strong, sexy woman with a bright future on the show.
Not to mention,
<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('bd63eac63427413c00041ca6c68af625')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="bd63eac63427413c00041ca6c68af625" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END--> any woman who can get Sark in bed with her deserves some major props<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

*looks at the spoiler* Really? How interesting. I was thinking that, but still.

And I agree with your definition of sheep. :lol:

Back