Season 3 :: Lauren is Julia Thorne ::

I have a theory that Lauren is actually Julia Thorne! Julia it´s blonde, work for covenant. When Sydney was kidnaped from Covenant, they send the real Julia Thorne (Lauren Reed) to work with CIA, and take Sydney Bristow to work with they as Julia Thorne.

thats a good theory after "Full Disclosure" a few people thought of that and i really think that could be a part of the story

I already put a thread saying the same thing up in the speculation of spoilers section....it may be possible!! who knows...

I doubt that Lauren is actually Julia because they programmed Syd to be someone completely different and Lauren wasn't kidnapped. She voluntarily went to work for the CIA and marry Vaughn--it was her covenant assignment, if that's who she really works for. I'm suspicious of the whole Lauren story, though. It seems too easy. J.J would be more clever and tricky than that.
Emily

I was just thinking the same thing ;) I would make sence to me. Because when they took Syd & sent Julia Throne in as Lauren Reed to marry vaughn, to keep him from finding out the truth about Sydney really being alive. :P

i really doubt it... sydney was julia thorne. i mean where does it say she wasn't? :blink:

that was her alias during the two years. i mean, lauren might have been covenant, but she was not julias thorne.

Yeah, I gotta say, I'm not really diggin your theory. I think there is only one Julia, and it was Sydney. It would be just weird if they used Lauren's real name to "brainwash" Syd with. Sorry

That is an awsome theory. It makes sense though because Sydney was taken by the covenant and Lauren was sent in. She was brain washed to believe she was another person Julia Thorne, which is actually Laurne. Awesome I love it.

:redhair: Alias nut

i thought that too at first.. that lauren was the real julia... but the more I think about it the more I think that I was wrong. I don't think that a real julia thorne ever existed. I think that it's just a name that they gave to syd when they brainwashed her.

i KINDA THINK THAT LAUREN IS JULIA THORNE.
JULIA THORNE WAS BORN IN ENGLAND AND MOST LIKELY HAS A BRITISH ACCENT.

LUAREN has a british accent so.
But if she is not it will be good to get rid of her!!
:lovers: Vaughn and Sydney!

I had posted this theory as well after full disclosure.... Julia was from London (so is Lauren), Julia had blond hair (so did Lauren)..... and when Sydney had killed that doctor he said "you were my favorite". We later found out that he was the one who tried to brainwash Syd. By him saying "you were my favorite", that me wonder if he had brainwashed someone before. And there was a spoiler a looooooong time ago that said we would find out that Lauren had a different name. HMMMMMM.....

i dont think lauren is really julia. 🇳🇴 the guy saying syd was his favorite just means that there were others. it doesn't mean lauren was one of them. julia thorne was just a character that the covenant brainwashed syd to be. that's all.

This isn't a half baked idea... Maybe they found a way to double Lauren and when they were done with her she stopped taking the meds, and her genes went back.. Only one flaw, they know Syd was Julia, and Vaughn would have noticed she was missing.

You guys really think too much!!

No, no, no. They've already flipped things too much on us, this couldn't be real!

That would make a whole bunch of things unexplicable and a lot of things wouldn't make sense... just think about it... but I don't know where to start so I'll just leave it at that.

Back