Lauren Is NOT Dead!

You know, after reading so many biased post about ppl who hate lauren because she married vaughn, it really made me feel angry and had to make sure that Lauren survive vaughn's shooting. After rewatching the finale, I've found evidence that she might not be dead at all, YEAH!!!! :lol: :lol: Here's why:

1. Her final arguement with Syd does not bring closure and its context of "We are both pawns in the same game. The diffrence is I know who controls me" is not explained anywhere in S4.

2. She was shot a total of 6 times. The 1st 2 : 1 on her right arm, 1 on her upper left chest. The 2nd 3: 1 on her upper right chest, 1 on the mid left chest, and 1 on her lower right chest. The final blow was struck at her right shoulder-blade. Now, lets explore the vitals, the most critical injury substained in these shots were her lungs. And remember there ARE Covenant agents digging down that pit she fell in. These injury can be healed and saved IF she was rescued in time and that she did not loose too much blood. For all we know, the fall prob just break her back. She would have been rescued by the agents down there.

There you have it, the 2 MAJOR reason why she connot be dead. Childish S/V shippers get this in your head, LAUREN IS NOT DEAD!!

lomarambor said:
You know, after reading so many biased post about ppl who hate lauren because she married vaughn, it really made me feel angry and had to make sure that Lauren survive vaughn's shooting. After rewatching the finale, I've found evidence that she might not be dead at all, YEAH!!!! :lol:  :lol: Here's why:

1. Her final arguement with Syd does not bring closure and its context of "We are both pawns in the same game. The diffrence is I know who controls me" is not explained anywhere in S4.

2. She was shot a total of 6 times. The 1st 2 : 1 on her right arm, 1 on her upper left chest. The 2nd 3: 1 on her upper right chest, 1 on the mid left chest, and 1 on her lower right chest. The final blow was struck at her right shoulder-blade. Now, lets explore the vitals, the most critical injury substained in these shots were her lungs. And remember there ARE Covenant agents digging down that pit she fell in. These injury can be healed and saved IF she was rescued in time and that she did not loose too much  blood. For all we know, the fall prob just break her back. She would have been rescued by the agents down there.

There you have it, the 2 MAJOR reason why she connot be dead. Childish S/V shippers get this in your head, LAUREN IS NOT DEAD!!
[post="1200244"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

She is DEAD!. GONE!. KAPUT!. SIX FEET UNDER!. And the show is better without her!...

(And no, I ain't an S/V shipper!)

I don't care what all Lauren-Haters think. The show is great with her, If she come back as a regular, it would be fantastic as it would bring complications and conflict to Syd and Vaughn's life. Lauren is great and unless we have an official word form JJ or ABC or MG herself, there is a chance that she is NOT dead.

lomarambor said:
I don't care what all Lauren-Haters think. The show is great with her, If she come back as a regular, it would be fantastic as it would bring complications and conflict to Syd and Vaughn's life. Lauren is great and unless we have an official word form JJ or ABC or MG herself, there is a chance that she is NOT dead.
[post="1200263"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Fair enough, your opinion counts as much as the next man (or woman). Infact, it's refreshing in one way to have someone who isn't obsessed with the Syd/Vaughn relationship.

And don't get me wrong. I don't hate Lauren. I didn't like her, but then I don't think the writers wanted us to. I just felt that S3 dragged out her story for far too long; that Melissa George had no chemistry with Michael Vartan whatsoever; and the character really wasn't fleshed out enough. Why was she so loyal to the Covenant, to the degree she'd see her own father be killed?. Maybe one day, we'll get the answer, but I doubt it.

I think you should let Lauren go & focus on one another character. Nadia for instance, who's a far more promising new recruit to the Alias world. You probably disagree, but fair enough.

:blush: sorry for the kinda rude post or tone, if i sound rude lah.... :D You are right about some things, MG have no chemistry with MV, her acting was stale at some point, her story was too draggy and too many things about her that was not explained enough. Her character was one of the characters that the writers wrote in without much background and created much controvercy. Nevertheless, she was the most versetile women I've seen. I also love Nadia!! I ship Wiess and Nadia!! :smiley: But I do hope Lauren returns just to clear up de air a bit and close her chapter properly

lomarambor said:
:blush: sorry for the kinda rude post or tone, if i sound rude lah.... :D  You are right about some things, MG have no chemistry with MV, her acting was stale at some point, her story was too draggy and too many things about her that was not explained enough. Her character was one of the characters that the writers wrote in without much background and created much controvercy. Nevertheless, she was the most versetile women I've seen. I also love Nadia!! I ship Wiess and Nadia!! :smiley:  But I do hope  Lauren returns just to clear up de air a bit and close her chapter properly
[post="1200293"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I must admit I would like some answers about her, especially in light of the SAB47 project she led Syd to. If she came back for that, I wouldn't have a problem. I have a theory about her actually.

I reckon that SAB47 is some kind of genetic engineering project linked to Rambaldi & that Irina was made pregnant with Syd by whoever's running it, quite possibly Jack & that Syd's birth was forced upon Irina. I suspect Lauren may be part of the same project & maybe Senator Reed was part of the SAB project with Jack or whoever.

Quite what SAB is trying to achieve, though, I have no idea. I could be way off, but it would begin to explain Lauren's remark that both she & Syd were 'pawns in the same game'... :blink:

Hm.... good theory.... but filled with loopholes, i doub i coould answer that queation u proposed, but nevertheless, SAB47 project had not been explained properly except that its a project to kill Irina. What DID syd see? What did lauren mean by, "we are both pawns in the same game" and "you think the CIA couldnt find you when you were missing? And that you learn what happened to you by chance?". I would really like Lauren to come back to explain these things. that;s why i kept on insisting that she isnt dead and that must return to the show (even just as a guest star) to explain these questions. I still think that theres more to lauren than what we know.

The Deadly Lauren Assasination Squad, as far as I can speak for it's members, agree that Lauren is still alive. How else would be able to kill her? Plus, I'm guessing N.E.R.D must came up with thier name watching Alias or something...yup, she's a brilliant character...but the DAS will find a way to kill her...we've done it beore, and we shall do it again..mwhahahahahahahaha...
P.S....we need someboday to hate, lol.

Jai

The title of this thread is quite spoilerish... I didn't read anything, but if these are indeed spoilers, they're in the wrong forum.

And if it's just speculation, then I guess it'd go in the speculation forum, no?

I have never believed that Lauren is dead. I said it from May 23, S3 finale night, that she is not dead. And I'm sticking with it. There's also more logical proof to show she's not dead. As much as I love Nadia, I'm not just about to give up Lauren. I still want to find out more.

Apparently, if you pick up the latest Alias mag you will get an answer to whether Lauren is dead or not. I'm not gonna say what JJ and Co said though since I'm not sure it is allowed. Let's just say I was happy with the answer.

angel_audie said:
Apparently, if you pick up the latest Alias mag you will get an answer to whether Lauren is dead or not.  And well, Lauren lovers you're not gonna like the answer that JJ and Co. gives.
[post="1203820"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That makes me feel better.

^I second that. And you know with MG's blossoming film career why would she want to stoop so low as to go back to ALIAS. ;)

are you saying being on alias is stooping low?
Notice, that she has the ;) smilie after that. I take that to mean that Jules is kidding. And MG has made no secret that she wants a film career so going back to television (especially to a show where her character was not popular) would seem to be a step back.

I do think they should explain Lauren's comments right before she died, though. "We're both pawns in the same game." What game JJ?!
I wouldn't mind that being explained either. But I don't want Lauren resurrected in order to have that explained.

I hate Lauren's character, no offence to MG, but S3 sucked big time becoz of her. And I think JJ kinda listened to the S/V shippers, or else he wouldn't have made Lauren turn bad in the middle of the season, and have her killed in the finale.

ETA: And she SHOULD STAY DEAD. ALWAYS.

Back