Season 3 Lauren is PISSING ME OFF!!!

agent47

Cadet
Its time for her to be exposed already! :angry: Thank god its comming next episode. I wish Sydney would just kick her ass and get it over with!!

I recommed coming into the Lauren thread under Characters here and joining the Anti-Lauren Club.

It helps to vent a lot of anger there. 🐟 I hate that b****!

Ha, I saw the title and my first thought was: I have to go in there and tell 'em to join the Anti-Lauren Club!!! :lol:

Yes, vent there. We looveeeeee new members!!!

agent47 said:
Its time for her to be exposed already! :angry: Thank god its comming next episode. I wish Sydney would just kick her ass and get it over with!!
Spoiler there, no?

But on-topic, I think they are dragging it out too long. Just like when Will was investigating Danny's death, and when Frallison was around, the audience get's fed up and accuses the main characters of being iditos, cuz we've got info they don't and we just want them to figure it out already!

syd will just LOVE to get her hands on this kind of info. im sure that in the back of her mind, she's been waiting for lauren to trip up somehow so that she can have vaughn all to herself.

i think it'd be really really sweet if syd finds out FOR SURE that lauren is covenant when they are on a mission together and absolutely tortures her with tidbits of info from when she and vaughn were together. lauren wouldn't do anything to jeopardize her role within the CIA so she'd have to sit there and listen to it...

ok, wishful thinking on my part :D

Silverdewdrop said:
agent47 said:
Its time for her to be exposed already!  :angry: Thank god its comming next episode. I wish Sydney would just kick her ass and get it over with!!
Spoiler there, no?
its not really a spoiler, it was in the promo...yah the lauren thing has gone on long enough. but i think its could how theyre showing how conflicted she is with killing her father, and being completely evil.

Back