Season 5 Lauren is the Daughter of...

Alias33

Cadet
So what a lot of you seem to think is the Lauren Reed is actually Lauren Sark...I think that's an awesome idea. So maybe Lauren and Sark are brother and sister which would make them both the children of Lazary.

But remember that episode where Sark was in Lauren's car and threatened her....why would he do that if they were related??

Maybe he didn't know they were related, maybe she doesn't know either and Lazarey is gonna shock us all by telling them that they are brother and sister.

yeah i agree cuz they both have accents and we never knew for sure if lazaray was dead or not. I think it's possible and based on what i've heard-i strongly think they are related

Uh...I don't think so. We were thinking earlier on that the S&M sex was gonna be Lauren and Sark, but that kind of got shot down- but after they break up Lauren and Vaughn, Lauren's got to go off with someone and it'll probably be Sark (since he's supposed to have a new love interest later in the season). If they're brother and sister, that can't happen. Plus, that would make life way too complicated.

I thought Lazaray was dead, so how could he tell them they're brother and sister? Anyways, I hope they aren't brother and sister.

FuzziLizzi#47 said:
i think sark and lauren are actually married...maybe thats why its lauren/sark SM sex???
But that doesn't explain Sark and Allison...unless Sark was having an affair....

I thought Lazaray was dead, so how could he tell them they're brother and sister? Anyways, I hope they aren't brother and sister.

Well didn't Sark (I think it was Sark, in "Remnants," right?) only torture Lazarey? I have very little memory about that episode; it's been so long! But that's what TwoEvilMonks said in their synopsis of the episode. I also read a spoiler that talked about Lauren possibly being the sniper who eventually shoots Lazarey. So, it's still possible, I guess, for Lazarey to currently be alive. Personally, though, I love the idea of Lauren/Sark connection of some sort, whether it be through blood, marriage, or just the Covenant.

SecretAgentSyd said:

Well didn't Sark (I think it was Sark, in "Remnants," right?) only torture Lazarey? I have very little memory about that episode; it's been so long! But that's what TwoEvilMonks said in their synopsis of the episode. I also read a spoiler that talked about Lauren possibly being the sniper who eventually shoots Lazarey. So, it's still possible, I guess, for Lazarey to currently be alive. Personally, though, I love the idea of Lauren/Sark connection of some sort, whether it be through blood, marriage, or just the Covenant.
You are right- I think Sark only tortured Lazaray because we just hear him screaming; they never really show him dying. I wonder what makes Lauren go bad, or if she has been bad the whole entire time?

jen47 said:
SecretAgentSyd said:

You are right- I think Sark only tortured Lazaray because we just hear him screaming; they never really show him dying. I wonder what makes Lauren go bad, or if she has been bad the whole entire time?
Personally, I'd like to believe Lauren's been evil this whole time... ;) It'll be exciting to see who she's really connected to and what her endgame is... I've been speculating for so long that now I just want answers! :smiley:

I hope Lauren's evil and that we're all right. Like I've said in other threads, I think that we're gonna see a u-turn with Vaughn and Lauren and Vaughn will pretty much end up going through the same thing that Jack went through. He'll either get back together with Syd after he and Lauren break up, which will still cause some problems between them, or he'll probably end up like Jack (hopefully not though), and won't really trust anyone for awhile...

I too would like to think that Lauren is evil. I hope she will work with Sark because they have chemistry on screen.

If you haven't read the Blowback Spoiler thread please do. Hoopefully it is true, because then us S/V shippers would be VERY happy.

just a thought but maybe lauren is working for sark and they get together, which would explain why syd and vaughn break up (the same thing that happened between irina and jack) :blink:

Yea...I don't see Lauren/Sark as a brother sister kinda thing. I would see them more as a couple. I want to see them as a couple. I would love a Lauren/Sark paring!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Alias33 said:
So what a lot of you seem to think is the Lauren Reed is actually Lauren Sark...I think that's an awesome idea. So maybe Lauren and Sark are brother and sister which would make them both the children of Lazary.

But remember that episode where Sark was in Lauren's car and threatened her....why would he do that if they were related??
i think our sark (julian?) and lauren (julia?) are siblings, which i suppose makes lazeray their father.

as for sark threatening lauren in the car, i don't remember exactly what was said in that ep. but maybe she knew her car was bugged by cia or something, and that little interplay was just an act to throw the cia (and the rest of us!) off the trail. i think they have their own agenda that maybe had something to do with getting the inheritance from their father, but where it goes from there i have no idea...

Back