Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lazarey

• Derevko

• Kasinau

• Total voters
When Lauren's maiden name is revealed, what do you think it's going to be? I'm thinking, maybe a reintroduction of Rambaldi, or maybe with Lazarey.

Yea, I still don't get that. They say her maiden name is a real shocker, but wtf isn't her maiden name Reed?? I'm confused. *scratches head*

oh never thought of that, and syd and lauren even may have met once and forgot or maybe lauren was an ex gf of dannys b4 syd ,and lauren was jealous of syd...

i read the article...or transcript...whatever...and i don't think it necessarily means that lauren is related to someone...maybe she is just connected to them....

:redhair:
everybody here is saying that lauren maybe is sloane's daughter, what i think is that it might be impossible, because i'm so sure that sydney is sloane's daughter. so it will make of lauren sydney's sister.

i think that she and sark could be siblings.... if she was rerlated tovaughn that WOULD BE SOOO WRONG!!!

but think about it... when she had the accent well ta da so does sark

I think Lauren is Irina daughter. We don't really know that much about Sydney mother and she wasn't really in love with Jack so maybe she was haven't an affair with Senator Reed. You never know when it comes to this show. That what I like about this, you can come up with so many siggesting and then they tell you it something you didn't even think about.

A: Shouldn't this be in the Spoiler section?

B: I voted for Derevko, but I'm thinking that Lauren and Sark are related, which breaks my heart, because S/L (Lark) is hot. Sia (toy_luvr) and I have been debating this for weeks. :smiley:

It's totally Lopez....Lauren is related to J. Lo.
That's it...isn't that huge?! Heh! Just kidding! :woot:

I've been racking my brain on this one. Rambaldi would be super interesting though I'm betting it's Lazaray or something. What it it's Vaughn?? What if her and Vaughn are really related? Well if that's it...first of all, ew. And second of all...EWWW!

Chanel said:
i think that she and sark could be siblings.... if she was rerlated tovaughn that WOULD BE SOOO WRONG!!!

but think about it... when she had the accent well ta da so does sark
i would personally find that HILARIOUS!

any one here read the antient greek plays the Oedipus trilogy....
Oedipus married is mother and had children w/ her w/ out knowing.....
i would probably laugh and yell so hard and loud if that were to happen
if Vaughn and Lauren were siblings!

Back