Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lazarey

• Derevko

• Kasinau

• Total voters
I am not sure if that means lauren is related to someone of if it means she had previous dealings with someone. I think that she might be related to someone cause that would put an amazing twist in the story. Here is what i think could happen.
a) I think that she might be related to Sark and Lazary. I don't think she would know it, or she is hiding it well, and that her name changed when she moved. There could be like some DNA test or somthing that would tell that info. MAybe Vaughn finds this out and fells like Lauren married him to infiltrate the CIA and all that stuff... feels betrayed but is relieved that he can run to syd. It would allow for more conflict with syd/ Vaughn/lauren. Think of the irony in that.She was searching for Lazary's murderer and found out it was syd and then she is related to him. I dunno just seems like soemthing JJ might do

b) Maybe she does know and then the whole evil thing would work out.

c) the whole evil thing would also work out if she was not related to but worked with sark or something

BTW will someone tell me why Lauren is Lauren REED and not lauren vaughn. Given that sounds a bit odd and I know people keep there "maiden" names but that would be a good way to hurt syd (and it seems like the character of lauren does that anyway)Hmmm it gives us hope ;)

ok her maiden name being vaughn would be really nasty fyi!!!!!

And i vote for rambaldi - i totally thought lazeray untill last nights episode, now i think rambaldi

Ok so why isn't her real maiden name Reed again???That I don't completely understand. However, I think she's could be related to Sloane and Irina. Sloane kept on saying he loved Syd like a daughter. And last season, when Irina and Sloane talked after she was freed from the CIA, Sloane mentioned something about their past. Lauren and Syd could be the same age I think and Irina and Sloane could have had Lauren together, instead of Sloane thinking it's Syd.
That's what I think and I could be completely wrong.

We know that Lauren's dad is a Virginia senator. But we don't know who her mother is. Having said that, to find Lauren's maiden name, find her mother first. Let's not forget, that maiden name is going to be very shocking from what I heard.

Sarahmañana said:
i read the article...or transcript...whatever...and i don't think it necessarily means that lauren is related to someone...maybe she is just connected to them....
I agree - I think that it will be her mother's maiden name that will be the big reveal/secret for Lauren, not Lauren's maiden name. I voted for Kasinhau, havent' seen that anywhere else and I like that idea a lot!!! (y)

I really dont know in which to vote...
I think Vaughn is not, Dixon not, Rambaldi no because its a to old name, Kendall not too because i think that char is gone, Derevko not too, Lazarey may be..., Sloane i dont think so because if she was related to him they were both alone and they would have spoken about it, Kasinau dont seems to me.
I think the all secret is to know what is the senator's name (her father) but maybe its not a big secret, because none of them is a senator... But Sark's sibblings are a good thought... :confused:
I guess we will have to wait to find out :angry:

I think that it's Kasinau or Sloane, was Lauren adopted and thats why they say her madien name or do they mean her mothers madien name? ;)

Hi- new to the site. You guys have some great speculation about the show!! I was looking at Lauren's last name REED and looked at the other last names and realized that all the letters of REED are in the last name DEREvko. Just a thought! :blink:

ok i like to throw weird things out there but here's a list of other possiblities:

Danny Hect: they both have a british accent

Alison Doren: it would be a shocker

just some that i thought about

prophecy 47 said:
Yea, I still don't get that. They say her maiden name is a real shocker, but wtf isn't her maiden name Reed?? I'm confused. *scratches head*
i know! cuz she married vaughn but she didn't get reed from him so maybe she was lazarey or kasinau and she got married to dsomeone then she became reed and then she kept reed when she married vaughn. i dont know that was just a guess :blink:

yup! i totally agree with Chanel- it would be really messed up if Lauren was somehow related to Vaughn :blink: eww! i am dying to find out who she is related to!!!!!!!!! i'm not going to make any speculations because they are usually wrong :lol: but i CAN"T wait!!!!!
:woot:

Flaffy said:
Kendall not too because i think that char is gone
Except he's not gone, cuz the previews for next Sunday show him in it.
...Not that it means he's related to Lauren, but he is showing up again, so maybe...

Kendall was my vote, but that's just a random guess, I think it would be an interesting connection anyway.

I am so excited for the new episode!!! I don't want to wait a whole week :woot:

Back