Lauren pregnant

lol, it would be hillarious to find out if Lauren were pregnant with vaughn's baby.
God that would make Syd wake up and tell Vaughn to stop flirting and be with his wife.

athough scary as I find it to be Vaughn actually having an offspring, let's just hope he has his brain and spine from his mother.

ok awaiting comments on how you guys think S/V/L will respond. if they found out lauren was pregnant.

don't think we will see anymore pregnancy's, but i've been wrong before
sooo....
Lauren would continue to munipulate
Vuaghn would be even more stupid and confused
Syd would be very distant from both.

well, if she were to turn up pregnant, i think the first thing that would cross sydney's mind is that it is a lie. she would probably think that lauren was implanted with her eggs or something. at least, that's what the rest of us would think. ;)

vaughn would hopefully do the decent thing and devote himself to his family.

Would Lauren continue manipulating them. while not just hers but her childs life is at risk?
she can really change if she became pregnant.

Lauren implanted with syd's egg?
well I doubt that what she would think.
I think Syd would be more shocked then come to realisation that vaughn needs to be with his family.
she would avoid him mostly. he'll probably be more torn between what to do.

don't see laren changing to be good side, seems the show is almost balanced with her evil and all, really don't see her pregnant, or anyone else on the show, besides maybe a flshback, but...here is my two cents...
i'm not for the love triangle direction the show is going in i think and hope that the hole season isn't about this romance drama.
just let lauren be uncovered as she contines to try and deceive who ever she can. i like lauren being evil basically;)

lol, maybe not to the good side, but if she just ran and went into hiding. then suddenly reapear when things have settled down. and having his baby. that would be kind of cool.

kinda like she disappears for two years?
Can't see that happening.
I think that Lauren won't be disappearing, it would be very different, to have her become pregnant, but if she already had a child? we don;t really know much about here do we?

Back