Season 5 Lauren Reed/Melissa George back in S5?

I have just thought that it may be Lauren hitting them in the car. she's known to do that, you know. I know that she's dead and everything, but there could be a posible chance that she could have ben cloned or something and Sark saw her body, but Sark could send a team to go steal her body and bring her back to life----like jack did sloan......you just have to think of the un thinkable.

I realized that if she is alive or cloned (LIKE IRINA!!!!!!!!!!!) than she is probably being held captive or with Sark, becouse do you remember how close they were in S3.

PLease REPLY IF YOU AGREE~!!!

UNLESS: JJ JUST WANTS YOU TO THINK HARD AND HURT YOURSELF, BUT WE'RE PROBABLY THINKING OUT TOO FAR AWAY SO HE MIGHT BE DOING THAT TO MAKE US WORRY......I DUNNO!!!!!!!! mY BRAIN HURTS

I think Laurens alive too(no one ever really dies on ALIAS :P ) but I don't think she crashed into their car. And I saw your sig and I think the season 4 DVDs come out around September 20th my sister saw a whole list of tv shows coming out on dvd and alias was on there!

I don't hate Melissa George, but if Lauren is alive, then this show needs to be axed. There's no point in killing characters if it is never final. 🇳🇴

I hope she doesn't come back, but anything is possible, she could come back to life to get revenge on vaughn for leaving her or something or simply because she's evil.

Honestly, I didn't like the actress who portrayed Lauren Reed. I didn't like the character either. So I hope nothing Lauren Reed pops up again. I found her scenes extremely dry.

Although she was kinda b***h(Lauren reed that is) at times I liked her character. I got really used to her and it kinda sucked when she was shot by Vaughn in the end of S3. if S5 will be the last season she has to come back and for a full season. Melissa is really a wonderful actress.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew she woyuld!!! I never liked her character, but she REALLY added flavor to the show!!! I wonder what Vaughn will do?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

I know!! Lauren will always be my favorite character. I mean she was just so... EVIL!!!! lol I always love the bad guys. My fave characters are Irina, Sark, Sloane, and obviously Lauren. Sure I love Marshall and Jack, but the bad guys are the best!

angel_audie said:
I think Lauren is missing a key factor in being a great villian.  It's called a pulse.
[post="1372040"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL :D :D i think your right but i do admit as much as i despised lauren she would make the show more interesting!

ummm... i dunno if she will be back, cuz when MG was on Jimmy Kimmel a few weeks ago, he asked her if she'll be back on Alias and she said she really doesn't think so anymore cuz when she shot the scene where Lauren was frozen, they added a scene where Lauren opens her eyes but that was cut out and they just left her dead soooo slim chance she'll return :P

She's dead. Leave her that way...

We don't need anymore freaking characters resurrecting...

We need a villian but NOT Lauren. I love Sark and I'd rather have him.

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:

[post="1372192"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ditto, ditto, ditto. Season 4 was great, but it's too bad that the storyline apparently left so little room for Sark! I hope they make full use of him in season 5.

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:

[post="1372192"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

DITTO DITTO DITTO ...

Leave her dead and iced ... ;)

S1 and S2 were the best and they had no Lauren, so it's not like bringing her back will do much other than piss a lot of people off.

Sometimes the dead need to stay dead, even on Alias.

Back