Season 5 Lauren Reed/Melissa George back in S5?

Jamison said:
If they write her back in then I'm sorry, but that just may be the end of Alias for me.  There is no reason to write her in again.  The best seasons of Alias were the ones without her in it, so what's the common denomenator there?

It would be rather nice to have a character die and not be brought back to life for once.
[post="1396140"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I totally agree with you. I do not se the point in bringing her back.

I think this is the place to say that Season 3 was AWESOME. Even though it was very different from seasons 1 and 2, it was exciting and complex. And Lauren only made it Better!!! If J.J. wants her back, he should do it! I would argue that Season 4 was the worst season yet-- I felt that it lost the complexity that hooked me on Alias. Lauren was always a delight to watch.

If I had to choose between Lauren coming back from the dead or Sark being in almost every season 5 episode, I'd choose Sark. And that is saying a lot for me....I despise Sark.

I didn't mind Lauren but I want her to stay dead! Irina is the only character that I am glad "came back to life." If they do bring Lauren back I'll still watch faithfully and I am sure I'll enjoy it as long as Project Helix has nothing to do with her revival.

Personally, it'll feel so tacked on and desperate if they bring her back. She served her purpose in S3 and then was eliminated :lol: I have no problem with that whatsoever. God, if they bring her back then they might as well bring Francie and Danny too! If it does happen it seems as the show treats death as if it's some kind of joke.

Like everyone else i hated Laurens Character at the beginning simply because she was with vaughn. But as bad guy i think shes great as long as she stays away from Vaughn and stays with Sark i like her. I think Melissa George is a great actress and gives a little something extra too. :smiley:

I think they should bring back old villians to the show like Lauren Reed. She somewhat spiced up the show in season 3 with Sark, but maybe just bring her back for a few episodes. The old characters are great because they tie into the storyline. Adding more people just confuses the hell out of things as to who's related to who.

gahhh *omygoshness..* i really really dont want lauren to be alive...too many characters have died n come back to life..not that I mind...but I really really don't like Lauren.....*eeeeeeek*

I liked Lauren but to the Alias world she's dead. I'm tired of characters getting killed off and then suddenly popping up again. It gets old after a while. -_-

I personally don't think she's alive, because Sark did indeed see Lauren's dead body in the CIA morgue, so I don't think she's still alive, but we all know JJ, no one dies in Alias.

Back