Lauren

Sorry if this has been posted before but the first time I saw Lauren she seemed distinctly Russian to me... (or maybe its just all the Russian women on the show :lol: ) Does anyone else think she is?

um yeah shes not Russian she is Australian
though personally i thought her accent sounded more British than Australian but whatever

Skyligrl5 said:
um yeah shes not Russian she is Australian
though personally i thought her accent sounded more British than Australian but whatever
Not sure if this is a spoiler, but I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case (it's about her being raised)

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('6abff1d83eb0cd9f78dcad98c6b0a8e2')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="6abff1d83eb0cd9f78dcad98c6b0a8e2" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->Lauren was raised in Britain<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

Melissa is Australian, but she may be faking her accent.

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('581c888d6ffb725a4619a4641a2880e4')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="581c888d6ffb725a4619a4641a2880e4" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->Australian and British accents are similar, but there's a different tone that Melissa may be trying to achieve<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

ergggggggggg why must everything be a spoiler :o_O: :lol: I guess I'll just hafta wait :lol:

Well, David Ander's isn't Russian or British... yet he has a british accent and is Russian :lol:

Back