Lauren

What do you think of Lauren Reed?

• She's the bomb! SOOO glad she joined the show, what was Alias without her???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's ok, I like her, she adds something.

• Eh, who cares.

• Not very fond but I suppose I can put up with her.

• Eww! No! The L-word's gotta go!

• Total voters
I said she's ok. She hasn't really bothered me and I think she adds a little something. The scene at the end with Syd and Vaughn, I don't think would have been as good without Lauren.

I voted "She's ok, I like her, she adds something."
Unless she turns bad or something, I really like Lauren. :smiley:
I love the whole Syd/Vaughn/Lauren triangle!! :D

hmmmm, Lauren.....no words can describe her. Sometimes she's ok but then when she snitched on Syd this week, my hatred was confirmed. (well maybe not hate, but great dislike)

i dont really know her yet
but i hate her
i cant help it.

she has become to Alias what fowley was to x files

I didn´t hate nor liked her until last sunday when she ratted on Syd, now i HATE HER
On the other hand that could be the beginning of the end of that marriage ( oh, yeah )
So, good going lauren !

WOW! :woot: haha, no one responded to this topic for such a long time I stopped looking at it. then I got the flu and felt icky and couldn't get online but that has absolutely nothing to do with this so ignore my marshall moment ;) but I looked one more time and wahoo! you all are cool!

::Pant pant:: hello by the way. :smiley: I discovered after I posted this that there was another topic like it but hey, more to love right? :D

I personally can not stand the L-word and yumm_syd_&_vaughn I'm so sorry they stole your name! :( :angry: but I do understand why she's on the show. I think it'll be fun after she and vaughn have split up when she's trying to sabotage them all! hahahahaha :woot: (I'm stil very excited people replied :blush: -_- )

ok, keep writin people!

hey what do you think of the actress, aside from the character?
:smiley: (y) dbrizz

I don't think she's that bad but i still hate her as she's treating sydney badly. i don't know whether she will be evil or not but i think it would be interesting if she was. it would add the jack and irina tension back( the marrying for an evil purpose). this would probably make s/v closer again. yay.

god I hate her, I am sorry but I do, she disgusts me when she is with Vauhgn. The only woman I can picture with him is Syd ( or me :D )
And it is not so easy to kill Lauren, I heard she has a 6 year contract!!!!!!!
JJ used to be my idol (I write) but know he is driving me crazy, I won't say yet that he dissappointed me, but he better know what he is doing and get rid of Lauren and have some S/V ACTION! right away!!!!!

alejandra said:
god I hate her, I am sorry but I do, she disgusts me when she is with Vauhgn. The only woman I can picture with him is Syd ( or me :D )
JJ used to be my idol (I write) but know he is driving me crazy, I won't say yet that he dissappointed me, but he better know what he is doing and get rid of Lauren and have some S/V ACTION! right away!!!!!
hahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :roflmao:

I so agree! and I have heard that too. 6 years :wtf: :blink: ?!?!? I really don't think I can look at her for that long. seriously.

:rolleyes: dbrizz
(y)

I can look at her as long as she stays away from my Vaughn.......well Sydney's Vaughn.

The funny thing is that I liked when she was Rita in Thieves, but now :angry: :angry:

Months ago I heard the stupid rumour that Lauren will be played by Kerry Russel, and I was thinking that Lauren shoul have been played by someone a little like her, you now someone you kinda feel sorry for hating, someone sweet, not pretending to be sweet as MG.

For the record I have nothing against MG but choosing Lauren......bad bad move, although If I were her I think I would have accepted the role, she is in the Best tv show, and she gets to kiss MV that is enough for me to do anything ;)

alejandra said:
For the record I have nothing against MG but choosing Lauren......bad bad move, although If I were her I think I would have accepted the role, she is in the Best tv show, and she gets to kiss MV that is enough for me to do anything ;)
very, very true!

I haven't seen Theives. Was she actually any good? I dunno, I don't like her. hrmph. :smiley: :rolleyes:

anyway I agree though that she is contributing a little to the story. again I say hrmph.

:smiley: dbrizz

I hear she's been signed for quite a while though...

Man, they could have developed the character differently. Maybe she could have been someone more similiar to Sydney? I really hated her in "prelude", I can't believe she just went off and told . But, it catalyzed vaughn's "you b****" reaction to her, so that was a highlight.

i'm imbetween she's got to go and i can put up with her, rather her go but for now i guess she's staying

I want her to do horrible things so VAughn has more reasons to leave her, I can't wait for Lauren to turn evil and have a big fight with Sydney like the one she had with Franclone on The Telling.

Something has to happen, I can't stand to see her with Vaughn!

god I hate her, I am sorry but I do, she disgusts me when she is with Vauhgn. The only woman I can picture with him is Syd ( or me  )
i TOTALLY agree. :banghead: i really wish that she wasn't vaughn's wife. theres something about her that i really like but i can't stand her w/ vaughn! Theres NO chemistry.... syd and vaughn are meant to be together but it better happen fast because im getting impatient. although the almost kiss and the "things have changed... some things never do.. and im not gonna lose you twice" gave me hope. Plus vaughn is mad at lauren so i see a break up coming SooN! :argue: They will be together. <33

Back