Lauren

What do you think of Lauren Reed?

• She's the bomb! SOOO glad she joined the show, what was Alias without her???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's ok, I like her, she adds something.

• Eh, who cares.

• Not very fond but I suppose I can put up with her.

• Eww! No! The L-word's gotta go!

• Total voters
Theres NO chemistry.... syd and vaughn are meant to be together but it better happen fast because im getting impatient. although the almost kiss and the "things have changed... some things never do.. and im not gonna lose you twice" gave me hope. Plus vaughn is mad at lauren so i see a break up coming SooN!  They will be together. <33

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! And it has to be a major break up, a very very dramatic one, but something tells me that it is not gonna happen until the season finale in the best case..... that or JJ is planning a major twist/revelation in the middle of the season. He did it in S2 in Phase one with the end of SD-6 and in S1 he revealed the dilemma of Sydney's mother in the mid season, so it is kind of a pattern, I hope.

Did I make any sense at all?????

There was another thread sorta like this, except the people on it LIkE her!! :smiley: which is cool, i guess, but I felt so mean for not liking her!! :lol: I already wrote something like this, but
I don't like Lauren....
because shes LAUREN!
because she's an evil....brat!
because she has it in for Sydney!
because she has a snobbish attitude and flaunts Vaughn to Sydney!
because I think she stole Vaughn on purpose!
because she's annoying!
because she tried to order Sydney to get a transfer!
because Sark points a gun to her head she says, "I don't particularly like this"!
because she turned Sydney in to the NSC!
because it took her too long to realize it was a bad choice!
because she blindly followed Robert Lyndsey!
because she didn't even try to help Sydney when they were beating her!

ok i must first stress that i realize how hard it must be for melissa george being she comes and is the total b**** of a woman so this post is not about her though i think i have posted about her not Satan before. here goes:
Satan(l word) is totally there isn't even a word in my vocabulary for how i feel! she is like redeemable at points but i know she has an endgame and her being on teh show combined with the awful writing this season is making vaughn out to be a wining little brat and i am not happy at all. She is just in the way and complicating things more than they should be i think she and will should have a shootout and syd should get sick of all the wimpiness in one room and just barge in and shoot the satan...season finale :D

whoever said they like lauren pm me with your reasons i would like to know if you are mentally sane :P jk

the l- word has gotta go! lol :lol: she's too whiny for my liking, but i was rootin for her when she saved syd when she was captured. all in all i still don't like her :P

hahaha!! I loved reading all your posts! yay with the hating of the L-word!!

I just had an idea, let's all be "L-Word Haters" or "Riding the World of Annoyance: One Lauren Reed At A Time" or some title to that effect, with numbers and junk, then we'll be an official group!
raise your hand if you want to! *waves hand about in air*

:D dbrizz

You are all just jealous of Lauren because she is REALLY pretty, has a cool accent and is married to Vaughn.
Syd is cool but if I were Vaughn, I'd take one look at each of them and run to Lauren. :cool:

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
You are all just jealous of Lauren because she is REALLY pretty, has a cool accent and is married to Vaughn.
Syd is cool but if I were Vaughn, I'd take one look at each of them and run to Lauren. :cool:

~~Spongy!
:jawdrop:

What is up with spongy, I mean, I understand that you like MG, (I kinda like her, too for the record, I've already said that I loved her as Rita in Thieves) and I can see that you think she is pretty ( I think she is) and that you like her accent (she has a cute one) But this is NOT about JG and MG it is about the characters and if Vaughn has to choose it should be Sydney, first of all she is Miss Alias herself! and second he shouldn't make a desicion based on how they look. And BTW I believe JG is pretty , too

eh. lauren makes things more interesting. but i don't like her. (the character, not the actress!) if vaughn had to choose, he'd choose sydney. hands down. syd and vaughn are going to be together again.

about the accent, if she kept with just one region then..

Back