Lauren

What do you think of Lauren Reed?

• She's the bomb! SOOO glad she joined the show, what was Alias without her???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's ok, I like her, she adds something.

• Eh, who cares.

• Not very fond but I suppose I can put up with her.

• Eww! No! The L-word's gotta go!

• Total voters
I love her in the show. Her character's getting in the middle of everything. It's great to see how she stirs things up.

i put the second one the last few weeks i have taken a likeing to her, i wonder what my predections will bring... i will see tonight when she debues lmao

GO LR GO MG GO LR GO MG

She's the bomb! SOOO glad she joined the show, what was Alias without her???

If she hadnt joined it Vaughn would be all over Syd and the show would become real dull. And I think Melissa George is sooo great and I think Lauren is the best character ever

I don't really care about her, but she does make things interesting I guess. Too bad it's on Syd's expence...

i voted the second one, cos i think she brings tension to the show. up until now i was expecting to hate her with all my being but i think she's pretty cool.

The L-word has got to go!

....and it has nothing to do with her "stealing" Vaughn from Syd. I actually gave her a shot at the beginning of the season. But her character has little development, her plot lines seem all over the place...and I could go on and on...as Joyie said...every episode I seem to hate her more and more.

She needs to leave Alias for good...

Aye - I'm not hatin on her because she's keeping Vaughn from Sydney.. as it is it's more Vaughn keeping himself from Sydney by staying with Lauren, but I digress...

In the beginning, I tried not to be biast bc I shipped for S/V... she didn't seem that bad. However, they should have decided what they were going to do with her character in the beginning.. maybe it had been the plan all along that she would be this way... but none the less - it's felgercarb.

Lauren ends up coming off as having multiple personalities and I'm pretty sure that was not the intended effect. Be gone!

i dont know about LEAVING ALIAS FOR GOOD... maybe for evil? no bad joke... i think shes stepping down to a recurring role though? am i right?

:thinking:

alias_freak69 said:
i dont know about LEAVING ALIAS FOR GOOD... maybe for evil? no bad joke... i think shes stepping down to a recurring role though? am i right?

:thinking:
Yeah, that's the rumor. Please God - let it be true! :D

I dont know why. But it might be that im a Blonde Aussie chick that tends to do that pout ever now and then, but I was offened by that COW comment! does that mean that IM a cow? No it doesnt but just be careful what you say ;) I know you werent try8ing to OFFENED anyone but it slightly offended me,

jessica ;)

Back