Lauren

What do you think of Lauren Reed?

• She's the bomb! SOOO glad she joined the show, what was Alias without her???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's ok, I like her, she adds something.

• Eh, who cares.

• Not very fond but I suppose I can put up with her.

• Eww! No! The L-word's gotta go!

• Total voters
Lauren was responsible for keeping Syd and Vaughn apart through most of Season Three, she cheated on Vaughn with Sark, she sold out to Sloane and the Covenant, she tried to kill Syd before Vaughn stopped her by killing her instead, she was generally unpleasant much of the time - is there any reason not to hate Lauren with a passion?

Dark Avenger said:
Lauren was responsible for keeping Syd and Vaughn apart through most of Season Three, she cheated on Vaughn with Sark, she sold out to Sloane and the Covenant, she tried to kill Syd before Vaughn stopped her by killing her instead, she was generally unpleasant much of the time - is there any reason not to hate Lauren with a passion?
[post="1317209"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm w/ you. The only decent thing Lauren ever did was die. :D

Dark Avenger said:
[post="1317209"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, there are plenty of reasons to hate her. She was evil. But I loved the evilness of her character. I don't like her as a person, but I enjoyed watching her as a villain. I miss having a object of evilness to hate this season.

i didn't like her being Vaughn's wife. but i thought she rocked as a BAAAAAAAAAAD girl. she was really cool then.

Ya, she's a disgrace to my name to!!! I hate her so much thinking she could just come in and steal Vaughn from Sydney. What a b***h!!!

I voted "She's ok." I really did like her, but I didn't like that she stood in the way of S/V.
So I would've liked her a lot more if she hadn't been Vaughn's wife.

I HATE HER(and my mom hates her, too :P )!!!

She(Melissa) looks like a cow and the way she talks makes me sick!!! :puke:

And she slept with my Sarkie!!! :blowup:

We`re so glad that she is dead!!! :group:

I voted for the first option. because: she is really pretty, and her eyebrows are a different color, but who cares? mine r a different color too! her accent is beautiful, Australian, and she added to the show that she took away vaughn and it made sydney and vaughn grow much closer because when vaughn killed lauren, he was saving sydney and they decided to take it slow, which helped them to learn how to appreciate each other much more and they talked about a ton of stuff. if u think think lauren is ugly or something or you hate her, you are plain crazy because she's on my top five of favorite actresses. and one of my fav alias characters, and on one of the top five people i want to meet.

iNads

Back