Lauren

What do you think of Lauren Reed?

• She's the bomb! SOOO glad she joined the show, what was Alias without her???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's ok, I like her, she adds something.

• Eh, who cares.

• Not very fond but I suppose I can put up with her.

• Eww! No! The L-word's gotta go!

• Total voters
I hope there already isn't a poll out there like this. If there is, oops :blink:

so vote, I won't disclose my opinion til later :cool: ;)

please let me know if there's this sort of poll already out there, I've been on allalias leave for a while :smiley:

so vote vote!!
dbrizz

there is. but what the heck.

i actually havent seen series 3, but i thnk il h8 her. she stole vaughn and i hear shes a total cow 2 syd. plus shes pretty and blonde. i hope she turns bad.

HEY! don't say the L word. i mean use the term the 'L-word' cuz LAUREN stole my name! SHE IS A DISGRACE TO MY NAME! but i do hate her! grrrrrrrrrr

Layren is the type of person that is almost hard to hate... I like her for one minute and then the next i wish she'd die! but then again J.J. and the writers probrbaly want that.... but like for example last week when she was in her bra and underware in front of Vaughn i was like EWWWWWWWW NOOOO! only Syd's allowed to show that! LOL but i dont think i HATE her not yet anyways

She needs to die...that's all that needs to be said...she needs to die so that Vaughn can go back to Syd, of course :D

I was thinkin that more people would dislike Lauren more but i think i was wrong. I think that she was a good person to add to the show even if she did marry Vaughn. I put: Not very fond but I suppose I can put up with her.: because i don't want to hate her but then again i do. I really can';t make up my feelings for her.
BUT in the end: SYDNEY AND VAUGHN FOREVER

omgh lauren finds out syds secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! her and vaughn have a fight hopefully they break up and then syd will come back to vaughn!!!!!!

i think she kinda tries to be like syd because last episode the whole driving thing like that's syds strong point is stunts and chasing after people and stuff like that and lauren is horrible at it!!!!!

i have a theory that maybe lauren is sarks sister since there both blonde accents irish english and both snooty and mean even though sark is so hot.... drooling uncontrollebly. So if you share my theory PM. As soon as i thought of it i was like omg why didn't i think of this sooner so tell is my theory just anything wroing with plz tell me

i agree with shelly.....she should just die......i mean does she really have a purpose on the show.........lately all she has been doing is causing everyone life to be all s***ty...i mean just kill her off..i mean really its not that hard :P ;)..i think a bullet to the head would be the easiest way to go.......quick, and sorta.....kinda.....painless :P ;)

i mean first of all what kind of sick joke is that you know.........bringing her on the show.....my gosh so not funny :P ;) i almost thought about not watching ALIAS anymore because of the Vaughns married situation you know what i mean my gosh :P ;) but JJ will make us proud he better :P ;)

Lauren is the only reason why Syd and Vaughn can´t be together so of course I don´t like her!!! But I mean every show needs a person everyone hates. Otherwise it would be rather boring if we couldn´t blame someone for the desperate situations other persons are in *coughsSydandVaughncoughs* ;) ........so Lauren is the evil one for me this season after Sloane chose to play the good guy! lol :angelic: But I think if she weren´t the one who stands between Vaughn and Syd I think I could even like her.......
...............Did I just say that :confused: ? LOL ;)

i voted "ewww...."
i don't really want her off the show at this point though. cause she adds great tension. but damn i hate her guts. of course hitting women isn't ok, but i'd have to clock her one.

Back