Lauren

Personaly I think that Lauran hooked up with Vaughn cause she was sposed to report to the Covenent if Syd contacted him while she was sposed to be working for them. Oh and the theory that Lauran is doing what Syds mom did to her dad could sooo be the reason too.

Since the beginning of this season, I've wondered about the Jack/Vaughn and Irina/Lauren connection, but I didn't say anything because I thought it was all in my head. Time will tell...

But we still have to admit that Lauren's not completely emotionless and i believe that the same exact thing that happened to Sid's parents is happening to Lauren and Vaughn. Perhaps Lauren was assigned to keep tabs on Vaughn (and Syd, incase she contacted him) but partly she feel in love with that too (just like Irina, at least i hope). And the writers are probably gonna do this cause

1. it creates more drama (cause vaughn can't just straightout dump her if she actually kinda likes him and

2. there's a lotta connections between past episodes and reveals (Alias always does this)

We already know that Lauren is the sniper who may or may not have killed Lazarey which means she is receiving orders from the Covenant. We also know that according to spoilers she is going to order an assasination attempt on Sydney and Vaughn, but murders the assasin when the hit fails. I don't know how much more we will be finding out, however, based upon what we do know, Lauren Reed is a murderess for hire and a traitor to the United States due to her connection with the Covenant.

I think Lauran did fall in love with Vaughn other wise she wouldn't have been soo threatned by Syd coming back.

On another not I am pissed at Vaughn for moving on so fast. In earliers he was all "Being in love with you almost killed me" now I am ha you lieing sob 9 monthes that is a bunch of bull and that was probbly after they had been seeing each other for a while cause they we kinda being lovie doveie.

Alwazabrat said:
I think Lauran did fall in love with Vaughn other wise she wouldn't have been soo threatned by Syd coming back.
i think that everything that lauren has done is just a big cover up. like everyone in saying and lauren is pulling an irena. lauren just has to act that she's threatened cuz if she wusn't that wouldn't be right. n that lauren kept an eye out for syd cuz, syd was supposed to be working for the covanent and instead disappears. (y) :idea: :ermm:

But Lauran spent nearly 2 years with Vaughn she might have fallen in love with him. Cause thats alot of time to spend with a person. Also if she didnt love him why get married? Cause she could have kept dating him to keep an eye out for Syd.

People, use your heads! Why would they do such an obvious repeat of another storyline? I think "Alias" is a little too good to just have Lauren pull an Irina. I think it's different, more complex.

guys i read somewhere that ppl think that the CIA counsler(sp?) barnett brainwashed vaughn in a therapy session to marry lauren.....i think this might be true cuz it is said barnett and sloane have a meeting

well i didnt read all of your guys ideas so sorry if somone has said this but i think that we ahve another laura bristow on our hands..... AND I LIKE IT :P

I posted this elsewhere as well, but I think that Lauren was sent by someone (Irina?) to keep Sydney away from Vaughn during her missing year, not to gather any CIA intel.

Whatever Syd was up to and for whatever reasons, THEY (whoever "They" are) needed to make sure she could not contact the two most important people in her life: Jack and Vaughn, which of course she would try to do. So they sent Jack to prison and Lauren to Vaughn. Remember when Kendall kind of "sent" Syd to see Vaughn and she just so happened to see the two of them together? I smell a set-up. And even if Sydney had tried a little harder to talk to Vaughn, Lauren would have been there to intercept her.

And I have my own theories about who "They" are...and about Kendall!

alias_freak69 said:
i think that we ahve another laura bristow on our hands..... 
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is NO! comparison between Lauren Reed and Laura Bristow. Can we describe Lauren Reed as "charming, disarming"? :lol: Would Irina Derevko break down into a case of nerves while merely approached by her husband while sneaking up on his files? :lol: Would she look like a deer caught in the headlights if someone caught her during a mission? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please! rotflmao!
:lol:

NO not a FULL ON EXACT IDENTICAL LAURA BRISTOW :lol: thats just UN-DO-ABLE :rotflmao: no but i just dont think she is who she says she is, MAYBE NOT BY NAME BUT BY NATURE :P

Back