lauren's dead!!!

hey u guyz!! omg!! i was hopin so much that lauren was dead but then i realized that lauren(melissa george) signed up for the next season(thats what i heard!) but at least voughn can be with syd!!!! well please reply!!!

<o>sam
M.O.R. forever
πŸ’

laurens not dead!! i hate her but also i was startin to like her but yeah melissa is suppose to be back next yr so either they will do flash backs or lauren some how survived.
i have a feelin that, that wasnt really lauren but someone else. dont know who or how but the whole fight scene b/t her and syd didnt seem right.

If she is coming back.. why did she get shot 6 times? It makes it totally unrealistic. Every chracter can't always survive everything! That's what I don't like with Alias.

She needs to stay dead. Like it has been mentioned, not every character can be a phoenix... I have seen shows kill of main characters, but keep the actors on to do things like flashbacks. It is a great way to go back and play out things and further elaborate on plots/storylines.

Hay gurl!!
Yea you know me, I hope Evil-Butt-CowFace is dead too!! I think it would be a good idea to just use her for flashbacks because seriously, how could someone realistically survive being shot like 6 times? Its just not possible.... lol well g2g
ttyl lylas

<o>Eloise
:redhair:

Hey gurl!

i didnt watch most of those episodes in between! but i know about lauren from all you told me about! and i think she should die! i cant believe she shot Marshall though he is so funny! i really thought at the beginning that was Syd. but im glad it wasnt because she hit Voughn! Ok well cant wait to see the next episode in January to bad we have to wait so long! but that gives me the whole summer to finish watching season 1 and to watch season 2 and when season 3 comes out i can watch it to! bye (alias freak)!

*Jenna

:chocolatekiss:

i know people say she's coming back, but maybe it'll be flashbacks. it BETTER be.

she took six bullets. and then she went plumetting down the shaft. GOD why can't anyone DIE on this show?! :o_O:

Yeh thatd b wayyy to unrealistic if lauren survived that buncha 6 shots! i mean it was already unrealistic enuff wen alison/francie survived those tuns of bullets...bt now lauren aswell?!?! They really need 2 rethink the reality issues!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>yiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee</span>

🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟

and am moving to Lauren Reed!!! :smiley:

I know she's not dead. I just know it. She cannot be. Never. And there was all that sexual tension (yes, there was!) between Lauren and Syd in that scene. Something just seemed fishy when Vaughn shot her. It seemed like she died too quickly. She just can't be dead. LAUREN LIVES!

Even if I liked Lauren, I would still want her to be dead for the above mentioned reasons.

6 bullets. A fall down a shaft.

If she's not dead than I swear Danny is still alive.

I'm sorry Lauren lovers - but there has to be at least some amount of realism on the show. Please.

I think regardless, she is still returning. I read an interview between MG and Kristin and she hinted at having a recurring role next season. *shrugs*

I realize this. And I would not oppose to her being recurring if she were in the form of flashbacks, or something. It's just too much of a suspension of reality that she would be alive...

the suspension of reality...and which i find hard to swallow...is how Vaughn can, with a nearly collapsed lung, take down two guards in the hospital, run around the stairs, and fly to Italy to rescue Syd all within the scope of a few minutes. so if they can do this, they can do anything...really! :rolleyes:

Back