lauren's dead!!!

:lol: and I realize with the whole "sci-fi" element that the show has taken (i.e. Green Goo TM) the whole cast might probably just be aliens and Victor Garber's a woman the whole time!

amy lynn said:
Even if I liked Lauren, I would still want her to be dead for the above mentioned reasons.

6 bullets. A fall down a shaft.

If she's not dead than I swear Danny is still alive.

I'm sorry Lauren lovers - but there has to be at least some amount of realism on the show. Please.
:lol: im a lauren lover. and im aussie, so im only upto the bit were she goes nutz and trys to kill her daddy..... :mellow: IF SHES NOT DEAD, I AGREE, DANNYS STILL ALIVE... [insert evil laugh here]

LONG LIVE THE WICKED WENCH OF THE WEST :D

sad enough i think shes alive. i used 2 hate her but that waz b/c she stood btween s/v and now she doesn'. i think she waz a good evil character but i really wudn't care if she waz killed off. i think that they r goin 2 bring her back w/ the rambaldi juice that mayb katya has or had. w/ all the Maskerading, who nos if that waz even lauren. who knows if that sark waz sark b/c he seemed to b captured easily. but som1 who works 4 cia had 2 have told katya where lauren waz, and i bet that person is the HOC- head of covenant.

Hmph I want her dead, doesn't anyone else? :angry: :( She is an evil COW and is nobody else apart from me glad to see the back of her? I'm mean she ruined the S/V relationship and she ruined Vaughn's character by making him psychotic! Doesn't anyone agree that she shouldn't be back, she was a rubbish character and come on it's just not realistic to bring her back after she'd been shot 6 times!

Luv Sabella :sun:

yea, she comes back. she's not a regular anymore (neither is greg grunberg, he's the lead character on J.J's new drama Lost), but she comes back. I read it in Alias Magazine. New issue just came out its great.

What exactly happened to Lauren in the last episode? Did it lead u to believe she was dead or alive? I cant remember!!! :blink:

who lives after being shot 6 or 7 times... its impossible.. (unless you're hit 3 times on the left foot and another 3 times on the right foot! hehe! kidding!)

but its alias! anything is possible!

Back