Season 5 Lauren's Real Father

Hey there,

i was at the Safe House and read an article (zap2it spoiler) and read this:

On the guest-star docket for upcoming "Alias" episodes are "The Office" star and Golden Globe Award-winner Ricky Gervais, in a rare non-comedic role as a bomb maker, on March 14; and, in late March, Peter Fonda, as Lauren's father, Senator Reed.

So, now the secret is revealed. Or?:doh:

Monika Vartan Ho #2552

hey its no biggie plenty on ppl repost stuff....i got someone 2 weeks ago that post something that i had posted a month and a half ago

yah but doesnt it annoy you? especially when the spoiler was posted weeks before. i dont mind when two things are posted at about the same time, but posting something about what sarks real name is when we've know for almost two months is just annoying.
NO OFFENSE OR ANYTHING...id prob do it too if i ever posted.

Nah...I don't get bothered...if someone is excited to post a spoiler (even if it was posted before) that means they are feeling the joy of Alias and that can't be anything other then good!

Vaughn said:
The question people have is about her biological father, not the senator (adoptive). This gives us no insight to that. It may, however, give us a little insight on Lauren. Like how old she was when adopted and the circumstances.

They didn't, but there have been spoilers that say that her name is not really Lauren Reed, and possibly that Reed is not her father (i dunno, I've been on such a withdrawl lately that I'm forgetting stuff) but yeah, I think there will be more than just Reed being her father.

Back