DUDE!!
*paces*
Who did you kill now?!
Thomas, right?
Cause hes so shocked he didnt feel his heart stopping *smiles*
Thanks for the PM
UPDATE!!!!!
Ash*

Arh ! what a Bad time to come back... sorry i am so busy with school work and work i dodnt't habe time anymore...sorry but OM<G great update and i can't belive you ended it there it is a crime you know just to leave people hanging .... sigh

PLZ update sooonn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie

Ack, *hides under a mound of yucky tissues and warm blankets pausing only to say "I'm Sick"* you're supposed to make me feel better janet. Not make me gasp from shock so hard i have a coughing fit.

Anji

aww i'm sorry everyone is sick - feel better guys :hug:

but ya'll are gonna looooove me soon :D

Chapter 69
Thomas stood stunned for a moment not knowing if he had shot Sam, Chris or both of them since they were crumpled on the ground, unmoving in front of him.

Sam took his brief moment of curiosity as an opportunity and quickly picked up her gun and an extra clip that had fallen off Chris, loaded it, aimed and fired three shots into Thomas’s body; killing him instantly.
“Chris,” Sam whimpered, rolling his body off hers. “Chris? Oh god Chris are you ok?”
“My arm,” He groaned, clutching his right bicep. Sam saw it dripping with blood.
“Ok come on get up, we’ll go back to the safe house. It’s going to be ok.” She said shakily. She helped him to his feet and held pressure on his wound as they made their wait to the van. Then she drove the ten minutes back to the safe house in seven.

As soon as they were inside Sam shoved Chris down in a chair and took off his shirt so she could examine his arm. “It looks like it only scraped the first layer of tissue. You should be fine.” She told him as she began to clean his wound. Chris winced. “I’ll give you some morphine.” She said, reaching for the first aid kit.
“No, don’t.”
“Why? You’ll be in pain.”
“If you give me morphine I’ll fall asleep and I want to make sure you’re alright after what Thomas said to you.” Chris said, gritting his teeth through the pain.
“Chris…” Sam sighed. “Did you hear what he said to me?”
“No, I was to busy running to catch up with you. Why the hell did you go after him without me?”
“I… I don’t know… I just… wait a second; you’re not wearing a bullet proof vest. Are you insane? You went after him with out a vest?!” She shouted at him.
“I didn’t have time to grab one.” He told her.
“But still… you were willing to take a bullet for me?” Sam asked, looking directly into his eyes.
“I’d do anything to protect you Sam, even die for you.” He said with such honesty it both warmed and broke her heart.

As she stood there dressing his wounds, Sam came to an amazing realization. This was it. This was the moment. This was what she had been waiting for. The trust, the innate trust she had with him; the love, the passionate love she felt for him had always been there she was just too afraid to admit it; too afraid it would disappear if she acknowledged it was there.
Then, in her mind, echoed her mother’s words from so many years before. How would she know? She would just know.
Sam knew.

She finished bandaging his arm. “Thanks,” Chris sighed as he adjusted the bandage slightly. Sam shed her jacket and vest quickly to the floor.
“Chris,” She whispered, willing the tears not to fall. He looked up at her. Noticing the serious change in her expression, he stood and faced her. “Sam?”
She brought his face to hers, kissing him softly at first then quickly growing more passionate as she ran her hands down her bare chest and around to his back.
“Sam…” Chris whispered again. Sam used the break in their kiss to pull her back t-shirt over her head and loosen the belt on his pants.
“Chris…” she said breathlessly. Again they kissed, this time backing their way toward the bed across the room, shedding clothes as they went.
Sam touched Chris’s wound accidentally and he flinched. “Careful,” he told her quietly.
“Oh sorry.” She sighed.
“It’s ok.” He said as he laid her gently on the bed.

:angelic:

ADDICTS LIST
1. Louise
2. Freaky
3. SydneyVaughn47
4. stealthy
5. vaughnsgurl4lf
6. alias_luver
7. Alias_Fan0202
8. Xtremelimits08
9. maddy28
10. cute_as_candy
24. Nitty
100. peanutbutter

PM LIST
WindyStar47
texasalias2004
Nancy O
stealthy
sydney_alias_vaughn
PoketRockets11
ASIOagent
ubielecki
vaughnsgurl4lf
aliasfreak8903
agentmoose
Brinne
ChrisM
Alwazabrat
Agent Roberts
gucci_94
anji_alias
batman
fire*N*ice
smartgirl2004
freaky
vaughnshoney
SweetiePie
berry_kyoote_spy88
peanutbutter
superspy
aliasfancarrie7
msu_ruby
Bekirock
Xtremelimits08
shotput25ash
freckles3706
littlemissliketofight
mrs.marshal030791
~VartansGirl~
SydneyVaughn47
maddy28
unauthorized_girl
jughelynj
alias_luver
Alias_Fan0202
Mountaineer4746
catfishally
Alias_rocks_87
Ms.MichaelVaughn
frangipani
mbellsdiva
Bubbles
[post="1366090"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Awwwwwwwwwww that was soo sweet!!
Yay! :D
I'm so glad they are both ok.
Chris was just sooooo lovely to Sam.
It's about time they got it on! ;)
Thanx for the pm
Update soon.

Ah Ha
What a wonderful chapter
Thomas is killed, Sam and Chris have hot and wild monkey sex!
I'm glad Sam finally admitted that she truely does love Chris
It has been building up for awhile
I'm really glad that Chris is ok
I was worried about him
Sam is a really good agent
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Yes! They're gonna do it! :lol: It's about time. They only needed a life threatening situation for Sam to realize she loved him. Awww, that's like APO. Where Syd was dangling out of the train and Vaughn saved her. :love: Then they were rolling around in bed and MV had his shirt off showing his hot ass back. :P Yay!!!! I loved it. Great job!

I can't believe Chris went in without a vest on. He was lucky it was only his arm.

I'm glad Sam is the one who got to shoot Thomas. Now she knows her nightmare is over in regards to that family.

Now Sam understands what Sydney meant in regards to knowing he is the one.
Sam and Chris can not get on with their loving.

PoketRockets11 said:
Awww, that's like APO. Where Syd was dangling out of the train and Vaughn saved her. :love: Then they were rolling around in bed and MV had his shirt off showing his hot ass back.
[post="1367622"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMV the back :thud: 🤤

:lol:

Back