Learning To Love

OMG Janet that was amazing! Really! Wow total flashback to SFT and Why Me! God I so have to read them again!! Truely amazing chapter, I loved it! Thanks for the pm!

That was so long but you sumarized the story so well......... welll you should they are your stories.......

But it's true if that happened in real life now who would believe them seriously it's impossiable.... well i hope it is caz if that happened in really life that would suck.... ok to much talk I love the up date

Charlie

JANET!!!! sorry that i haven't been reviewing but i've been out of town :( and i just caught up and woooooooooooow! :blink: SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED!

but i'm lazy :rolleyes: so i'm just going to review this last chap :smiley:

oh did i forget to mention yesterday that there is a 4th part? i mean its kinda short... it only has 10 parts to it but... it just kinda ties everything togetehr and brings it to the point where sam wrote that 'dear readers' at the end of why me - ya'll remember that? :lol:
4th part! YAY! :happydance: i'm so excited! but i don't remember that dear readers thing. i mean i remember reading it but i just don't remember what it said. are you going to repost it?

oh, speaking of the 4th part, didn't you say you are trying to get these stories published???? like real books? how's that going???

“You stupid little prick how could you!” Were the first words out of Kevin’s mouth.  Sam and Chris had been relaxing on the sofa when the doorbell rang. 
ok, seriously, i hate his brother. how can ANYONE, especially a brother of all people who grew up with him, especially an adult who should be more mature...be so MEAN?????? first of all, it's just a JOB...people are policemen and firemen and they're celebrated. geez, calm down you jerk. we should turn him in to Sark and let sark kill him :angelic: if sark were even alive...

“I’m sick of you ruining my family!” Kevin shouted. 
“You know what you’re right.  They’re YOUR family, not mine.  Not anymore.” Chris spat.
“What?”
“I’m serious.  No one respects me and they treat me like s***.  I’m out.  I’m done.  Have a nice life.  And you can pass on my sentiments to everyone else too.” Chris said. 
eek. that's hard. i hope chris is ok. it's not easy to do that. it's emotionally wearing. poor chris :console:

Kevin lunged at his brother but Sam jumped in between them.  “Just get out!” She shouted at Kevin.  Kevin grunted angrily before turning towards the door.
“Have a nice life with your *h**e ***hole.” Kevin called over his shoulder before disappearing down the stairs. 
WHAT KIND OF PERSON SAYS THAT??? and when she's RIGHT THERE! Sam totally should have punched him or something right then. she has the training anyway :boxing:

Finally Chris came to her, a look of desperation in his eyes.  Desperation for love. 
“Sam.” He said quietly.  She just looked at him and he didn’t need to say another word.  She kissed him sweetly, took his hand and led him to his bed. 
awwwwwwwwwww :naughty:

Chapter 74
74! :woot: like 47 backwards! WOW!

One lazy Saturday morning in August Sam and Chris were sleeping late.  Well not so much sleeping as just lying in bed together, staring at each other. 
"you were talking in your sleep." "really? what'd i say?" "don't frost the pie. it seemed really important."

lol :lol: that's what it made me think of!

“Well it’s sort of… the family secret so to speak.  My mom says that I shouldn’t let it haunt me and I should tell someone but… I’ve never wanted to tell anyone until now.  I never thought anyone deserved to know, until now.” 
you know, she really could have just said, "have you read my mom's books?" he said, "yeah" she said, "well, they're true. they really happened."

that would have saved a lot of breath ^_^

but awwwwwww...that made me miss SFT and WM! i LOVE those :love:

I guess you could call it all coincidence… but as silly as it sounds we call it destiny.”  She took a breath before continuing. 
“Before I found out I thought destiny was something stupid and unrealistic but then… I just look at my families and see it everywhere.  Now I believe in it whole heartedly.  I believe that my parents were destined to be together.  I believe the families of my grandparents were destined to be tied together forever.  And you know what else?  I believe, or at least I’d like to believe a little bit of that destiny was passed on to me… and maybe to you.” She smiled at him.
that speech is so sweet! aw!

YAY FOR JANET...this is amazing...i can't believe it's almost over! keep writing and write a million sequels, ok? YAY! ^_^

beth! 🍦

I'm glad Sam finally told Chris the whole story.
Chris's family is the one on the losing end of this deal. Chris has Sam and by extension, her family. He doesn't need his family with their attitudes.

Ahh, I loved that last chapter!!! :love: That made me reminsce to all the good times of the first story about Syd and Vaughn and how they met. I might have to go back and read that sometime cause that was an amazing story. Michael getting jealous over Danny and Syd and Vaughn kissing under the mistletoe. :D So sweet. Anyways, that was an awesome update! Keep up the good work! ;)

Yay
That was so cute
Except Chris' brother
He is NOT cool on my list
What a jerk
But Sam will always be there for Chris
Because she loves him
I'm glad she told him the family secret
He deserved to know
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Awwwwwwwwwwww that was soo swet.
I love Sam retelling that story.
Destiny. They really are destined to be together. :love:
I feel so sorry for Chris though going through all of that with his family! :(
Thanx for the pm
Update soon.

That was great ... awww so glad Sam told him ... she really needed to tell someone ... cant believe Chrises faimly ... love that Chris doenst think Sams crazy ... they are soo cute together (so much like Syd and Michael know what the other needs without it haveing to be said) ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Sam's family must be completely insane! Are we sure he is biologically their's? They treat him as if he is the one left on the front doorstep! How cruel. Glad he cut off any relationship with them. They are going to miss out on some great grandkids. Also glad that Sam told him the family story. It is an amazing story isn't it?
Thanks for the PM

SFT! SFT I TELL YOU, SFT!

*runs into the street and bangs her pot with a spoon, all the time yelling "SFT"*

oooooo! i remember the fourth installment... installment... sounds compooter-ish-ifyed... how about... schtowie? :woot: he he yeah!

and can i beta for it? :notworthy:

luv juju :harp:

That was such a beautiful chapter. I am so glad that she told him the truth about her family.

Thanks for the pm.

I'm glad Sam finally told Chris the truth about her family. Now he knows why everyone in the Vaughn family is so close. Hopefully, with the trouble Chris is having with his family, the Vaughns will take him in as one of their own.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

So is that the fourth book in the trilogy then???(<----obsure Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy note from when I read it, before it was cool)
Awesome. SFT SFT SFT SFT SFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anji

Back