Learning To Love

Last chapter :cry:

DON'T FORGET!! THERE IS A SEQUEL TO THIS!!!

Chapter 80
That night Chris waited until Sam was completely asleep. Luckily for him once she was asleep, she was a very heavy sleeper. He heard her shallow breath sounds and watched the gentle rise and fall of her chest. She looked so beautiful; so peaceful. He picked up the ring box from his nightstand and took the ring out. Then he carefully lifted her left hand which was lying and the pillow beside her face. He gently slid the ring onto her finger and admired it for a second. It looked just as perfect as he imagined it would. Then he laid her hand back down carefully and fell asleep himself.

~*~

The next morning Sam awoke and yawned and stretched as she usually did, being careful not to wake Chris who appeared to be sleeping still. She lay there for a moment rubbing her eyes with her hands. She thought she felt something on her left hand but figured she was just hallucinating. That is until something on her ring finger glimmered from the sunlight filtering through the blinds in their bedroom. Sam sat bolt upright in bed and looked down at her left hand. On her ring finger there was a single diamond ring with a white gold band. She was very confused and stared at the ring for nearly five minutes before moving an inch.
Finally she slid the ring off and began to examine it. She saw something inscripted along the inside of the band and squinted her eyes to read it better. Chris loves Sam it said.
“Oh my God…” She sighed quietly. She looked down at Chris who was still sleeping peacefully. Tears began to fall gently down her face as she put the ring back on her finger; hoping she’d never have to take it off. She stared at the ring again, her vision blurry from the tears.
Then Chris awoke and saw her staring at her hand. “Sam…” he said quietly. She looked at him and dove on top of him, hugging him tightly as she sobbed.
“Sam… hey Sam it’s ok please don’t cry… I didn’t want to upset you.”
“I’m not upset.” She sobbed, still hugging him tightly with her face buried in his neck.
“Sam, will you marry me?” Chris whispered.
“Yes,” she sobbed some more. “Oh Chris I love you so much.”
“I love you too Sam.” Chris said as he rubbed her back.
Finally Sam stopped smothering Chris and pulled out of his embrace, kissing him gently. “Oh my god when did you do this?” She asked looking at her hand.
“Last night after you fell asleep.” He smiled at her.
“I totally thought I was crazy when I woke up. I was like ‘ok I don’t remember that being there last night’.” She laughed.
“Good, that was the reaction I was going for.” Chris smiled.
“You are so amazing you know that?” Sam told him.
“Well yeah but it’s nice to be reassured every now and then.” He winked. She laughed and then she kissed him.
“I love this ring… and the inscription…” She sighed.
“Yeah your mom was practically in tears when she saw that.” Chris smiled.
“My mom?!”
“Well I kinda went to your dad to ask permission…” Chris said.
“You did not!”
“I did” he laughed.
“Oh my god how cute are you?”
“Very cute apparently.”
“What did he say?”
“Well it was very sweet actually. He gave this little speech about his oldest baby girl…” Chris said, brushing his hand across her cheek gently. Sam smiled at him.
“Oh this is amazing.” She sighed as she fell into his arms once again.
“I know.” He sighed.

~*~

“Ok, ok we’re all here.” Mel sighed as she stood around the kitchen with her parents Chris and Sam. “So what’s the news?”
“We’re engaged!” Sam squealed, holding up her left hand.
“NO WAY!”
“YES!” Sam squealed again. Then Mel squealed as well and dove into a hug with her sister as Sydney joined them. Chris stepped back and flinched from the high decibel of the women’s screaming as the hugged each other and began talking about a wedding. Michael patted Chris on the back and told him with a small laugh,
“Welcome to the family son, you’re gonna love it.”

thank you all so much for reading
and stay tuned for the sequel!!!
:hug:

ADDICTS LIST
1. Louise
2. Freaky
3. SydneyVaughn47
4. stealthy
5. vaughnsgurl4lf
6. alias_luver
7. Alias_Fan0202
8. Xtremelimits08
9. maddy28
10. cute_as_candy
11. maddy28
24. Nitty
100. peanutbutter

PM LIST
WindyStar47
texasalias2004
Nancy O
stealthy
sydney_alias_vaughn
sparklingrainbow
PoketRockets11
ASIOagent
ubielecki
vaughnsgurl4lf
aliasfreak8903
agentmoose
Brinne
ChrisM
Alwazabrat
Agent Roberts
gucci_94
anji_alias
batman
fire*N*ice
smartgirl2004
freaky
vaughnshoney
SweetiePie
berry_kyoote_spy88
peanutbutter
superspy
aliasfancarrie7
msu_ruby
Bekirock
Xtremelimits08
shotput25ash
freckles3706
littlemissliketofight
mrs.marshal030791
~VartansGirl~
SydneyVaughn47
maddy28
unauthorized_girl
jughelynj
alias_luver
Alias_Fan0202
Mountaineer4746
catfishally
Alias_rocks_87
Ms.MichaelVaughn
helpleessromantic
frangipani
mbellsdiva
Bubbles

first woo
ahhh damn u no warning!

WOOO I got first teice in a row for the end :woot:

aww I love it so much :cry: and it's really over and i'm sad :cry:

He picked up the ring box from his nightstand and took the ring out.

still not describing it!!! Uggggggg Janet I wanna know what it looks like.....

Then he carefully lifted her left hand which was lying and the pillow beside her face. He gently slid the ring onto her finger and admired it for a second.

aww christorher you sweetie but um pssttt... you fogot to actually ask her...
and it should be "on the pillow"

Then he laid her hand back down carefully and fell asleep himself.

um so she's just gonna wake up and find it... oh wouldn't it be funny if she didn't notice then she'ed be making breakfast and suddenly look at her finger and be freaked....

She lay there for a moment rubbing her eyes with her hands.

ah ha that'll give it away
thay are so sweet together in their own little flat with the two little sweeties and they're all grown up and getting married....:cry: look at my little baby about to see her engagement ring.... *sniff*

She thought she felt something on her left hand but figured she was just hallucinating

umm not so much sammiekins...

That is until something on her ring finger glimmered from the sunlight filtering through the blinds in their bedroom.

ohh excitarama! "That WAS"

On her ring finger there was a single diamond ring with a white gold band.

aww pwettyfulll.... hahahhaha she's gonna think she can't remember or something and be really freaked :D

louise's prediction:

"Chris" said sam shaking him awake

"some undisquinguishal morning sound from chris (who we know is not a morning person) whatisti?"

"was there something you wanted to ask me?"

She was very confused and stared at the ring for nearly five minutes before moving an inch.

awww sweetie honey he's asking you to marry him just say yes....

Chris loves Sam

duh! well that's a little self explanitery dear... what would happen if they decided that they didn't like the way they shortened their names? I mean you know when people get older and more buisness like they often revert to their full names.... but you know they'll always be lil' chris and sam to me :D *sniff*

her vision blurry from the tears.

you and me both kid you and me both.... aww she's wants to be with him for ever... *melting into a pile of gue with eyeballs to keep reading*

*and perhaps some way of moving the mouse in order to keep reading...*

“Sam… hey Sam it’s ok please don’t cry… I didn’t want to upset you.”

oh you wonderful silly fool she's not upset these are tears of happyness and love and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :bounce: :love:

“I’m not upset.”

see i told you... honestly you should know her better than i do she's gonna be your wife!!! Ahhh she's gonna be his wife that's so exciting :D :reallyexciting:

melting a little more here....

“Sam, will you marry me?” Chris whispered.

aww honey i won't tell anyone but you did it the wrong way around... you ask first then give the ring... but that was totaly sweet and can't you tell by the way she's hugging you that she's gonna say yes

hahaha what would have happened if she had woken up whilst he was putting it on? :D

“Yes,” she sobbed some more. “Oh Chris I love you so much.”

:D

awwwrwrwrwrwrwr I want a chris *sniff* they're so perfect and they're gonna get married..... ummmmmaaammmamammammama

“I totally thought I was crazy when I woke up. I was like ‘ok I don’t remember that being there last night’.” She laughed.

te he hehe hehe ethey are the bestest bestest bestest in the world bestest :D wub sniff dabb

“You are so amazing you know that?” Sam told him.
“Well yeah but it’s nice to be reassured every now and then.” He winked. She laughed and then she kissed him.

janet i want a chris...... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh sniff snifff

“My mom?!”

"yeah i asked her first cause she's totaly hot but she said no on account of your dad and all..."

:D

You did not!”
“I did” he laughed.
“Oh my god how cute are you?”
“Very cute apparently.”

:D aww i love that line :D
cutness cover the world in cutness.....

Well it was very sweet actually.

(y) very sweet and he didn't even here the "kid" part *sniff sniff*

“Oh this is amazing.” She sighed as she fell into his arms once again.
“I know.” He sighed.

it really really is... and there were no roses or notes... janet you sure you wrote this? who am i kidding it's janet written all over it even thought the method is different that feeling is the same the feeling we get when we read a janetfic...

“Ok, ok we’re all here.” Mel sighed as she stood around the kitchen with her parents

i thought we weren't gonna see syd and vaughn again? not that i'm complaining but you know... awwwwww

Chris stepped back and flinched from the high decibel of the women’s screaming as the hugged each other

aww the triplets again in the third story of the tripletige... humm you know you could do a story abpout mel- we all love mel and she kinda misses out on the limelight
the high decibel LEVEL

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it's over ahhhhh aww sniff sob clings to janet for support.... look at tehm all grown up and it's all so final and when they said we're all here i think you need to clarify that nadia, weiss dylan and irina are there too right?

final pg count: 167
word count: 72,000

is that second longest?

thank you all for reading this truely was the best thign ive ever done and thank you for your support i love you all!
im going to go cry now

me too janet me too it's so depressing and yet uplifting- how do you do that to me? depress and uplift and make me smile whils crying at the same time? :hug:

Samanthopher for ever....

wow that's one long review :hug:

I just love it and you know it but I still do and you are truly really good at what u do and what u do is what I love so please just keep on doing it cause we all love it... gonna stop babbeling but :hug:

🐒 :lovers: :super:

awesome!

I just love the way he proposed it was sso different and so cute ^_^

I'm gonna miss this, I caan'yt wait for the sequel :D

OMG!!!! third?

That night Chris waited until Sam was completely asleep. Luckily for him once she was asleep, she was a very heavy sleeper. He heard her shallow breath sounds and watched the gentle rise and fall of her chest. She looked so beautiful; so peaceful. He picked up the ring box from his nightstand and took the ring out. Then he carefully lifted her left hand which was lying and the pillow beside her face. He gently slid the ring onto her finger and admired it for a second. It looked just as perfect as he imagined it would. Then he laid her hand back down carefully and fell asleep himself.
When i read that, i was like "omg if thats his proposal, that is PERFECT" i was seriously like... wow, AWESOME way to pop the question! or not... as the case may be!!

“YES!” Sam squealed again. Then Mel squealed as well and dove into a hug with her sister as Sydney joined them. Chris stepped back and flinched from the high decibel of the women’s screaming as the hugged each other and began talking about a wedding. Michael patted Chris on the back and told him with a small laugh,
OMG best line... welcome to the family... totally reminds me of the pilot... god that scene was hysterical, i still cringe when i watch it!!! AWESOME!

Janet, that was sooo good, i loved it! The whole SFT, Why Me and now this... omg you totally rock!!

Cant wait for the sequel to this!! Everything you write has a sequal, and I LOVE IT!!

awww that's so sweet!!!! a sequel!!! can i be an addict too? coz i think i really am... i love your stories so much! thanks for the pm... and i'll be waiting for the sequel

sparklingrainbow said:
awww that's so sweet!!!! a sequel!!! can i be an addict too? coz i think i really am... i love your stories so much! thanks for the pm... and i'll be waiting for the sequel
[post="1376731"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey i'm first addict to the sequal :P but i think Janet will let u be second ;) :D

awwww that was sooo sweet! Chris' proposal was so different and so sweet *well at least thats what i thort* ^_^ plz keep me on the pm list for the sequel! can't wait :D

i can believe its over.....YAY SEQUEL!!! i was scared i wouldnt have anything to read!i love how chris proposed its not the normal way to propose and thats why i liked it.and i really CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!!
thanks for the pm's
~Catie

Last chapter

DON'T FORGET!! THERE IS A SEQUEL TO THIS!!!
:cry: but yay for the sequel! ;)

Then he carefully lifted her left hand which was lying and the pillow beside her face. He gently slid the ring onto her finger and admired it for a second.
:love: my god- that guy is seriously on his way to become the sweetest guy ever!

Sam sat bolt upright in bed and looked down at her left hand. On her ring finger there was a single diamond ring with a white gold band. She was very confused and stared at the ring for nearly five minutes before moving an inch.
that's one way to wake up lol!! I'd be freaking out, like, wtf is that ring doing there??

Chris loves Sam
aww... I kinda hoped for a 'Samanthopher forever' though, but this'll do fine ^_^

hoping she’d never have to take it off.
*sighs* so sweet

dove on top of him
:lol: loved that line, don't ask!

“YES!” Sam squealed again. Then Mel squealed as well and dove into a hug with her sister as Sydney joined them. Chris stepped back and flinched from the high decibel of the women’s screaming as the hugged each other and began talking about a wedding.
oooh, yeah, I can imagine all the squealing :D

Michael patted Chris on the back and told him with a small laugh,
:cry: aww, the guys... *pats Michael and Chris on their back*

thank you all so much for reading
and stay tuned for the sequel!!!

hey, thanks for writing :hug: really, like always, you're the best!! I've said it before and I'll keep on saying it: amazing writing! loved every line of it, well some lines more than others :naughty: of course ;)

can't wait for the sequel :jump: and yes- put me on that addictslist already :P

Thanks!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that was great! :cry:
I love how Chris proposed to Sam and the inscription. That was just so sweet!
I loved the last line when Vaughn said welcome to the family! That was great.
I was literally sitting here with the goofy grin on my face the whole time I was reading this! :D
This is such a great story!
I can't wait for the sequel!
Thanx for the pm.
Can I get a pm when you post the sequel, please? :Please:

peanutbutter said:
aww... I kinda hoped for a 'Samanthopher forever' though, but this'll do fine ^_^

[post="1376754"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rotflmao: :sideroll: :laughbounce: :lol: :rotflmao:
i seriously laughed so loud when i read that
pea! :hug:

OMg it's over L2L is voer NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............................. :cry::cry:
THoses lats two Chaps were the bomb, Chris was so sweet to ask vaughn, he is like the perfect man. And the right and the prososal so simple but perfect.

Rea

No..... It can't be over it was just so great no :cry:

I really loved the whole thing it was grat i espically loved the lsast chapter it was so sweet and Chris one of the bigest romantic i have ever seen.. or should I say you're the bigest romantic EVER.

Charlie

P.S: i know the sequal will be great

i think that was the cutest thing i've ever read in my life. i want my husband to propose to me like that. lol. this story has been wonderful, and i cannot wait until the sequel! thanks!

First of all I want to thank you for having written such a beautiful story and for the fact that you shared it with all of us. :smiley:
I really enjoyed this story so much and I'm sure that I'll love the sequel even more.
Please put me on your pm list for the sequel because after having read such a beautiful proposal, I want to see what's going to happen next.
Good luck and thanks again :D

Back