Actor/Actress Intolerance

• I watch them but hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something Else - Please Comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tom

An Old Friend
We all have preferences when considering actors and actresses.
Most of the time people want to know who your favorites are.
This topic is for discussing our least favorites
from TV Shows to Documentaries to Movies.

What is it that sets them apart to make you dislike them?
Did you once like them but had a change of heart? Why?

If someone likes a show or movie with an actor/actress you don't like,
will you argue against the show or movie based solely on your actor preferences?

Is there a show or movie that you have seen, that you liked, despite your actor preferences?
Which ones? What caused you to like it?

ashton-kutcher-89da6a57-46a8-4aa6-bd69-555698ace22c.jpg
ashton-kutcher-9.jpg
This guy, I'm not a fan, he reminds me of a high school punk that had a rich dad that allowed him to run around and act like an immature ape, I'm no angel my self, but this dude takes the cake.....

Now this guy is indeed odd, he has a show with toys as a main attraction, we all have our collectables but we should keep it a secret lol! I don't hate him, but he is odd....
Seth+Green+XY26rS1fvtfm.jpg

winona-ryder-photoshoot-for-the-new-york-times-2016-3.jpg
This gal, I have a question, if you are a zillionaire, and you are set for life, why would you act like a 11 yr old punk and rob a store? Just odd, I'm wondering if these Holly Weird types should have gone to schools that teach them manners? Again I'm no angel, but cmon! LOL, Look at them eyes, what she hiding? lol

Here is another, the reason I don't care much for this dude is I'm just no fan, he is the total opposite of my beliefs, again I'm no angel, but with this dude I will never be a fan.....
from-90s-tv-to-hollywood-27-celebrities-that-made-the-big-time-496827.jpg
Maybe its the ugly beard, lol, nah its what is under the beard...

1451940358-justin-bieber-cornrows.jpg
This dude, Canadians gone wild? There are 2 Willy Shatner, and the crazy Jim Carey. Hey Justin, if no-one is messin' with you, its common courtesy not to mess with them, just saying.;)

Sci-fi dude's side note, I don't hate anybody, but with these folks, I extremely dis-likes em' LOL!:mirelly:

I have a Viet-Nam vet father, one awesome dude! This gal takes the cake, the spoon, and the napkin, I wont go into detail, but again I'm no fan. Shame, shame, shame....
4-jane-fonda-tom-hardy.w529.h529.jpg

Surprisingly going to say Timmy Cruise, Tom no more action or horror roles you are old enough to be my dad man.
Yeah, at 55 he is getting to that point where his age versus his leading ladies starts getting a bit awkward.

I have a hard time watching anything with Clint Eastwood. He's one-note. As a director? He's spectacular.
Can't stand James Franco in most he's appeared in. I gave HBO's "The Deuce" a few episodes & gave up. He's not extremely horrible in it, just a depressing series.
I don't try convincing people to watch my faves any longer. The Walking Dead seasons 1-5, I tried spreading the word. Oh, I can't stand Jon Bernthal (TWD's Shane), but that's because of a friend's interaction with him at a Con.
Is there an Actor/Actress You Love thread?

My wife took my two sons to a Con where they wanted to meet and talk to some of the cast of The Walking dead. It was the last day of the CON and they bought standard signed photos but got to talk too and get other pics from each of them.

The actors each spent like 40 minutes talking to my wife and two sons and allowing them to take pics of them:

Hershel Green - Scott Wilson
Beth Green - Emily Kinney
Tyreese Williams - Chad Coleman

My youngest 18 yr old son has all these pics as photos signed and in picture frames on his walls of his room, along with all the rest of his TWD stuff. Everyone that see them is always impressed. Those three actors were all extremely friendly and responsive to my wife and two sons.

Back