Least Favorite Character....

Skipping Lauren (since she might landslide), who is your least favorite now?

• Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn

• Jack

• Dixon

• Marshall

• Will

• Sloane

• Sark

• Irina

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nadia

• Total voters
I know some people are probably wondering why on earth someone would put Syd as their least favorite character.. but I had to do it. (in season 3) but shes the best.. but not in S3. I'm going to agree with what my mom yelled at the tv.. "HE'S STUPID!!! YOU NEED TO COME TO YOUR SENSES AND MOVE ON!!!" a little extreme.. but true.

Mad Hatter said:
I hated will! But now i love him and i hella miss him! :D i Don't know why but in the first season he just bugged, it wasn't untill like the middle of the 2 season that i started to like him.
In the first season, I didn't hate him, but I wasn't a fan, and he annoyed me with all his searching for who killed Danny stuff (and the blond tips were just too much!). But after Rendezvous (my favorite episode of all time), I began to love him and never stopped. ^_^

Les

If I did a drinking game when every time Vaughn wrintles his forehead, I'd die of alcahol poisioning before one episode ended.

LMAO! And yes, I feel the same.

Also on my list is Syd (in season 3) God, I wanted to slap her so hard and knock her ugly bangs off her face.

OMG THANK YOU! :P :angry: She pissed me off this season like a mother. What an idiot, IMO. With all that CIA training and so-called "intelligence," she has no brain when it comes to relationships (or understanding people and their motives). And she cries like CONSTANTLY.

I was just thinking how much her character changed since S1. In S1, she rocked. In S2, she was different, but it was almost natural how she changed, as a result of the crazy major changes in her life (esp her personal life, i.e. to Will, with Vaughn, and with her mother, of course). Then in S3, her personality was completely unbelieveable and unreal -- it didn't make sense at all. Plus, she kept fluctuating, like the writers with their "let's add this huge thing in in the middle of the season" stuff.

She was all "I hate you Vaughn," which was cool and angsty, and then "I love you and I am distraught about Lauren," then "I dunno if I can ever forgive you" (rationality kicking in), then "OMG I love you so much despite EVERY STUPID THING you did during this whole season (not to mention the two years I was missing) -- let's kiss over your wife's dead body."

AUGH! :superangry:

Les

Edit: But I do like her bangs. ^_^

valanthaliadon said:
Vaughn, once upon a time I liked him, he's gotten worst since the middle of s2, Syd really need some one who isn't so patronizing!!!!
Patronizing, yes. Right on. Good way to describe him (I usually find it difficult to characterize him).

Les

Kathy said:
I know Lindsay and Hadlaki are not on the poll.

Hadlaki- He always got on my nerves, and I just knew what he was up to.
Lindsay- I just hated him.
They're minor characters and meant to be hated. Does anybody like either of them? I hope not. :lol: (Nadia has the potential to be an important character.)
✌️

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
I cant believe Vaughn at the mo is the most hated character. He's not that bad. How can you hate him more than Sloane
because it's obvious how Sloane is important to the show. i'm still trying to see Vaughn's relevance, and i'm not finding it.

Vaughn has no importance on the show. Really, just look at it. If you take him out, Alias will still continue without any problems whatsoever. Without Vaughn, there wouldn't have been a need for Lauren's character to emerge. So if you want to blame her misconducts on anyone, blame it on Vaughn. He's a freakin skirt chaser. I mean, how committed are you to a relationship when you marry someone a short two years after the death of your loved one? "True love?" Puhleeze, don't shove that babble in my face. That ain't true love, and if it is then everyone in this world would be screwed.

The problem with Vaughn is that Sydney sees him as her "soul mate," but he has frequently acted like a jerk. He was married and not showing any sign of leaving his wife, yet he acted like a jealous, possessive fool when Sydney admitted that she slept with Will, that it was a one-time thing, but that she was moving on. I'm expected to love him for "not being able to help" having feelings for her . . . but how about feeling irritated at him that he can't realize and accept his damn feelings and get out of his marriage and get with the woman that he so obviously prefers?! There is such a thing as divorce in our society, after all! Damn, man! Add to that the one-way honesty street he runs with Sydney, expecting her to tell him all her secrets while he keeps whatever secrets from her he finds convenient . . .

The whole marriage thing didn't sit well with a lot of fans, I suspect. For me, Vaughn was obviously subconsciously looking for a way to avoid dealing with his grief, telling himself that he was "moving on," when in fact, he hadn't gotten to the point where he could. It's hard for me to respect a man who doesn't have the courage to face his own emotions, and it's hard for me to look at Vaughn's marriage in any other way.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but frankly, I've found myself becoming more and more irritated with the character and I've actually written them asking them if they want me to like the character. If they do, they need to work on a little growth and rehab. JMHO. -_-
✌️

I hated doing it, but I voted for Dixon.... only because his character isn't what he used to be... I miss "mission" Dixon.

verdantheart said:
The problem with Vaughn is that Sydney sees him as her "soul mate," but he has frequently acted like a jerk. He was married and not showing any sign of leaving his wife, yet he acted like a jealous, possessive fool when Sydney admitted that she slept with Will, that it was a one-time thing, but that she was moving on. I'm expected to love him for "not being able to help" having feelings for her . . . but how about feeling irritated at him that he can't realize and accept his damn feelings and get out of his marriage and get with the woman that he so obviously prefers?! There is such a thing as divorce in our society, after all! Damn, man! Add to that the one-way honesty street he runs with Sydney, expecting her to tell him all her secrets while he keeps whatever secrets from her he finds convenient . . .

The whole marriage thing didn't sit well with a lot of fans, I suspect. For me, Vaughn was obviously subconsciously looking for a way to avoid dealing with his grief, telling himself that he was "moving on," when in fact, he hadn't gotten to the point where he could. It's hard for me to respect a man who doesn't have the courage to face his own emotions, and it's hard for me to look at Vaughn's marriage in any other way.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but frankly, I've found myself becoming more and more irritated with the character and I've actually written them asking them if they want me to like the character. If they do, they need to work on a little growth and rehab. JMHO. -_-
✌️
bravo! couldn't have said it better myself :clap:

okay, why do people hate Nadia? she's been in only 3 episodes for god's sake.

I fear for Nadia. I fear they will do to her what they did to the character Connor on Angel in their fourth season.

Take an amazingly kick-ass character, and ruin it.

Which is a real shame because the actor (Vincent Kartheiser) was so amazing, but I digress.

The 2nd Evil said:
okay, why do people hate Nadia? she's been in only 3 episodes for god's sake.

I fear for Nadia. I fear they will do to her what they did to the character Connor on Angel in their fourth season.

Take an amazingly kick-ass character, and ruin it.

Which is a real shame because the actor (Vincent Kartheiser) was so amazing, but I digress.
didn't they do that to Syd too? ;) haha, okay don't everybody kill me at once :thinking:

Back