Least favorite class at school?

I was curious about what everyones least favorite class is. Mine would be History. I normally like this subject but if you ever met my teacher Mr. Hollon, you would want to just crawl into a hole.

i hate history its so boring

really ancient stuff like ancient egypt is fun, but not the stuff we do at school

chem is pretty boring too, but i like science and math cause i like there to be a right answer :lol:

Um...this quarter I would have to say it's advocacacy and argument. I had to take it for my general education requirement and I only have a couple more to get out of the way before I can totally concentrate on my major's core courses. Only two more years till graduation though so yay!

i hate skewl all together!! but math is my WORST!! i HATE it!!! and the worst thing is that i work so hard to be good at it and then usually get a passing grade and then i go on to even HARDER STUFF!! grrrrr well ok once i didn't pass algebra but that was NOT my fault the teacher was HORRIBLE!! he didn't even fail me i switched out before he could! now im a sophmore and im in alg 2/trig but im spose to be in pre cal. :( but ya know i try so ya. i HATE MATH tho!!! grrrrrrr its just soooo sooo soo GRRRR!! i HATE it!!

~lauren vartan

Aw, I remember that I loved PE class because it the one class where you could just talk with your friends and be totally social. Like when you're running, you could run with a friend and chat. Or when you're playing like basketball or something, you could chat. Also, sophomore year, we could choose what kind of PE class we wanted to take and I chose dance. It was awesome! And trust me, I am far from athletic! Except for tennis which has always been my sport.

To all of you who hate math, just think, once you get to college, you really don't have to take math anymore! Well, depending on your major but for the most part...

vaughnandsydney said:
Aw, I remember that I loved PE class because it the one class where you could just talk with your friends and be totally social. Like when you're running, you could run with a friend and chat. Or when you're playing like basketball or something, you could chat. Also, sophomore year, we could choose what kind of PE class we wanted to take and I chose dance. It was awesome! And trust me, I am far from athletic! Except for tennis which has always been my sport.

To all of you who hate math, just think, once you get to college, you really don't have to take math anymore! Well, depending on your major but for the most part...
You got to take dance? :eek: I might have enjoyed that. Where I live, you basically have to choose Phys Ed if you want to take gym. There are no courses like Dance. -_-

My least favorite subject is math, I'm in the advanced group with a teacher who has no idea what she's talking about, despite her masters in math she so frequintly talks about. :rolleyes:

Back