Least favorite class at school?

Hey, me too! I hate math, but my teacher is the coolest guy I've ever met in my life. It's like having Marshall for a math teacher. Sadly, I'm not even kidding. It's great.

Well this semester it is geography because it is boring and I have no friends who are in that class, but next semester it will defiantly be gym!

~Andrea :angelic:

Yah, well it did end up being like my favourite class :P . This semester it's probably Civics, and next semester it will probably be science. I just have a feeling it's going to be incredibly boring -_- . But I actually don't mind my classes, lol :smiley:

~Andrea :angelic:

I would say science because i do not like the teacher that much. I love my other classes. Like right now i am in my programing class and i am aloud on here.

Maths because Uni (college for you people not in Australia) maths is HARD!! and if some Russian lecture says the word FUNCTION or puts a coma as a decimal point one more time I will..........actually I don't know but something not great haha

Maths... its just so boring, it makes you want to just fall asleep especially when the teacher doesn't explain it well enough and afterwards won't even help you!

ermm... mine has to be design through application.... so boring and its like year 9 maths... yes i know how to do vectors and reaction forces... can you teach me something i dont know!!!!

math, because my teacher may be teaching the different things but she does the same thing every day.

warm up - 5 problems

notes - 3 parts

check homework - same type of sheets, over and over

check warm up

start homework

seriously, it was like that for the whole freaking year.

Nads

Hm... I don't know which one is my least favorite.
Spanish is just bad because our teacher doesn't know how to teach.
English is awesome.
Western Civ is boring, teachers aren't the exciting, but it's pretty easy.
Math is ok. Failed first test but our teacher's awesome.
Drama rocks.
Biology is just... eh. Teacher's weird. We get a big project every two weeks...
So yeah, I think biology is the worst...

i would say lang arts this year i really dont like my teacher the way she does every thing and she can have attiude sometimes she likes people who suck up so i do i hope i can a new teacher next semster

Definitely Geology 103 Planet Earth w. Lab. I took earth science senior year of high school but I need 2 lab classes in order to graduate from college. This is my 2nd one... so no more science classes ever again after this! The prof. is super nice though, a genuinely nice guy.

Back