Least favorite class at school?

Blah, i HATE english! As a subject...not a language! Someone made a stupid rule that says u can't graduatre highschool if u fail yr 12 english. <_< I'm failing yr 12 english

Who made that rule I'm in Year 12 and I don't hve to do English as long as i have a language rich subject such as Legal studies or History

Must apply for only people in the West

Currently it's Physical Science. I can't stand it and I'm about to fall asleep during the class. I'm suprised I'm actually enjoying Algebra this year. :lol:

OMG cari! I LOVED geometry! I miss it :cry:

Since the first day of freshman year i've hated french. And i mean HATE. One reason is it doesnt come easily to me like all my other classes. I know thats a stupid reason but ugh. And two, the main reason, is because i HATE the teacher. I'm not alone in it, all of her students hate her. But still she's ugh... i dread every second i have to spend in that room.

I hate physical games, and the problem is that I'm pretty good at it( if I want to)
I hate math right now, becasue my teacher sucks!
I really love english :angelic:

Take care

Itz tha Dreila said:
you're enjoying it because algebra is easy :P now, i hated geometry with everything i own
[post="1486385"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Geometry was actually easier to me than Algebra. :blink:

maddy28 said:
i really dont like biol
cos its so hard
and i think im failing already :(
[post="1490389"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I didn't like Biology that much, because it was the first class I actually had to study for. With the teacher I had, you were required to take notes or you'd be completely lost, then I lost half my notes. Second semester clicked for me though. If you need help on Biology I can try to help. :smiley:

Back