Least Favorite HP book?

Which Harry Potter Book do you like least?!?!?!?

• Sorceror's Stone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chamber of Secrets

• Prisoner of Azkaban

• Goblet of Fire

• Order of the Phoenix

• Half-Blood Prince (vote only after July 16th!!!!!!!!)

• Total voters
^i guess it's different for everyone...for me i couldn't wait to get on to the next chapter of the 1st book. But I'd say my least favorite would now be Sorceror's stone cause the rest of them are a lot more exciting and i've also read the Soreceror's Stone too many times to count

Half-Blood Prince is definately the worst book in the series overall. Things just went too dark & it seemed that one bad thinge happened after another and so on. Snape killing Dumbledore, ugh. I'm sure that's something Rowling thought up just for shock value. It was just stupid. Also, I am sure that the 7th book is going to be a major dissapointmed.
Order of the phoenix was the best one. Really sad how Rowling screwed up book 6.

I hated Chamber of Secrets.

My favorites list is:

1. Prisoner of Azkaban
2. Half-Blood Prince
3. Order of the Phoenix
4. Goblet of Fire
5. Sorcerer's Stone
6. Chamber of Secrets.

I hope book 7 is the best though

the order for me is:

1 prisoner of Azkaban
2 goblet of fire
3 Philospher's/sorcerers stone
4 half blood prince
5 order of the pheonix
6 chamber of secrets

i did not like the book CoS the film make it a bit better but its still its not the best one for me...

My order is:

1. Prisoner of Azkaban
2. Order of the Phoenix
3. Half-Blood Prince
4. Goblet of Fire
5. Philosophers stone
6. Chamber of Secrets

My least favourite is definitely Chamber of Secrets.
My favourite book is still Prisoner of Azkaban, but the movie ruined it completely though!

I actually have a really hard time ordering them because Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of the Fire, Order of the Phoenix, Half Blood Prince all kind of tie for me. I know for sure that Philospher Stone is second least favourite, and my least favourite is Chamber of Secrets. Still love it, though!

~Andrea :angelic:

I guess The Sorcerer's Stone is my least favorite because I wasn't obsessed with Harry Potter when I read it the first time.

Also cause there's not any Ron/hermoine flirty moments.

Back