Least Favorite HP book?

Which Harry Potter Book do you like least?!?!?!?

• Sorceror's Stone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chamber of Secrets

• Prisoner of Azkaban

• Goblet of Fire

• Order of the Phoenix

• Half-Blood Prince (vote only after July 16th!!!!!!!!)

• Total voters
one_halliwell_sister said:
I didn't like Prisoner of Azkaban, actually. I know, I'm a freak of nature, but for some reason it just didn't thrill me...
[post="1361746"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You're not alone. I never got why everybody loved this one so much. It got my vote.

But that said, I think the last book could have done with a good edit.

Order of the Pheonix. Because it came out when I was on hiatus from reading, and I've never read it. PoA was the most exciting experience(I say experience, not book) for me...I go it on the day it came out and read it that night, I was soooooooooooooo excited. But fantasy always makes me feel upset, 'cause I wish I could be there...Pokemon always made me wish it were real!!!

Jai :rain:

AgentBlueEyes said:
I thought SS was pretty boring.

Great book, just a little bland. Not exciting enough for me, I guess.
[post="1365364"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
What's SS?

EDIT :lol: I forgot they renamed it when they released it in America!!

xinli11 said:
I can't pick!! they were all soooo gooood.  It's like asking me to pick which one of my kids to let die.
[post="1361919"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: niiiiiiiiice

i had to go with COS but i'm not sure why...
and POA :thud: thats my fav!!! sirius :love:

The reason I went with CoS was that everyone was down on Harry for most of the book--and he and Ron were on the outs for a long time, which I found a little frustrating. Not that it wasn't good and fun to read--and I loved the ending (in fact, I had hoped that the movie would out more of the desperation and capture the phoenix's song better), just not as fun as the others because Harry was so miserable throughout. ;)

(I would agree that the first one isn't as polished, writing-wise, but it is very imaginative.)

Have to agree with all the people saying Chamber of Secrets. It wasn't bad, but it was too much like the first book and all the other ones are more unique.

I couldnt stand the first one. I basically read a chapter of it, waited until the movie came out watched it and then read the second one. I just thought it was really boring

the chamber of secrets. although the story was genius, it wasn't just as genius as in the other books...or well, i don't actually know why, or i mean i can't put a finger on it, but i liked the 2nd one the least. although i love that one too... :rolleyes:

Back