Least Favorite HP book?

Which Harry Potter Book do you like least?!?!?!?

• Sorceror's Stone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chamber of Secrets

• Prisoner of Azkaban

• Goblet of Fire

• Order of the Phoenix

• Half-Blood Prince (vote only after July 16th!!!!!!!!)

• Total voters
I would have to say the 4th one. Goblet of Fire. Sometimes it felt that it was too long or tried to make longer than it was suppose to be and in the 1st one the begining was quite boring

Yeah. When I first read Goblet of Fire, I loved it as I have with all of them when they first come out, but after OotP and however long it's been since then, that's my favorite and GoF is least Favorite. The beginning was a bit dull in the first one. I suppose the fact that I was 9 and my mom got me the first three and they were shut in a closet for some months before I read them just to be like FINE Mom, I read them, made me stick it through the dullness of the first one....

^^^ you and I were kind of in the same boat. I was like harry potter? look at those crazy teens, I'm never gonna be like that. Stuff like this are for kids. And now look at me, just as sucked in as the rest of you.

Xin Li

CoS because it was like the Philosopher's Stone. It was too similar. The whole book the three of them try to solve a mystery and they have to go through certain hardships to get there and in the end they meet Voldemort yet again, and becasue of that they lost the Quidditch cup again. I loved all the books but this book just seemed redundant to me. The other books were different but the first two are very similar.

This topic will be closed temporarily. After the new book is released it can be reopened, if you wish it.

Though you may not wish it..since they'll be a new book to add ^_^

So... I don't want to add an option to hte poll b/c that wouldn't accurately potray results. But then we might get into spoiler mode... :hmm: Never mind.

Philosopher's Stone for me. The first book I read was actually Goblet of Fire (first time through I only read the ending, long story) which I found fairly dark. So when I read the first one it was just too... Wonderous and enchanting and "oh look we have charms after lunch"... If that makes sense.

Sorceror's Stone, I remember wanting to get into Harry Potter because I heard it was so good and I picked up the book to read and I just couldn't. i only got into reading the Harry Potter books after I read them out of order, reading the third one first.

Back