Leatherface Vs Creeper

ALIASX

Cadet
Leatherface vs Creeper
Rated R for Strong Horror Violence, blood,Language, Sexual content and some brief nudity.
In process

March 26th 2004 Texas... "When is this bus finally gonna take off?" Chris asked "At this rate it will take forever" Bryan said. "So you and Newt broke up?" Kristen asked "Yup turns out he still liked Melissa a little bit and he lied to me about it until Bryan and Dennis found out" Kelsea said. "What a scumbag" Kristen said "Kelsea laughed as Newt sat behind them listening. Suddenly the bus took off. The bus started going up to about 75 mph when they stopped because of a road block. THey started trying to drive around it but the bus lost a wheel. "Hold on evrybody im going to check the wheel stay here" The bus driver said as he got out of the bus. Whe nhe started looking around he was unaware of the flying beast above him. "HELP!" The bus driver screamed as he was pulled int othe sky by the creature. The teens all rushed up to the windows but couldnt see anything. "What was that?" Chris asked "Yeah what was that?" Michael said "And wheres the bus driver?" Dennis asked. Suddenly a hand went through the bottom of the bus and started to pull Melissa down. "Help!" She screamed trying to get out Newt and Bryan ran to help her out of his grip. "HELP!" she screamed again. Newt pulled out his pocket knife and carved into the wet hard skin of the creeper. He must of cust somewhere right because the Creeper wailed out in pain and let go of Melissa. Melissa and all the other teens ran to the door of the bus. "Look do you see that house?" Newt asked "Yeah" Michael said "If we can get that far we can ask them for help" Newt said. "Do you see that sign dumb@$$ that say's Hewitt. That means it's the Hewitt house were The Texas Chainbsaw mMassacre lived" Dennis said. "So he's probably dead now" Newt said "So what im going newt said better there than here" newt said. With that he pryed open the doors and Him Melissa Kristen Chris and Dave walked down the steps and waited for Bryan Kelsea Dennis and Michael. "Are you coming or not?' Newt said "Fine' Dennsi said. Kelsea Bryan Michael and Dennis all walked off the bus. But If somehow Kelsea or anyone of my friends get hurt I Will Kill you" Dennis said. "RUN!!" Dave screamed as he saw the creeper flying around. Evrybody started running as fast as possible. The creeper came nearer and nearer. Dennis Kelsea Newt and Bryan were the first to get to the door. "HELP!" They all screamed as they banged against the door "LET US IN PLEASE!" they screamed. kristen and Dave were the next to come up. Suddenly Kelsea turned the knob and realized the door wasnt locked Her Newt Dennis Bryan Kristen and Dave all ran inside. The creeper was flyinfg super fast when Michael leaped up all four stairs to the porch and then ran inside. The door to the house was still open as Chris worked his way twords the door but the Creeper was Right behind him. "COME ON!" they all screamed hoping he would get to the door before he was taken away. Chris had just started running up the stairs to the porch when he tripped. COME ON GET UP GET UP!" They all screamed But it was too lait the Creeper swooped him up and flew off. Almost evrybody stared in depression but then Kelsea closed and locked the door as fast as she could. They all stood there looking around the dirty house. "Whell looks likie were gonna be here a while" Bryan said. "Im not touching anything here" Kelsea said.

Thanks for reading I hope you liked the first chap. Erin is going to show up soon trust me.

Chapter 2...
"Ok we have to find a phone" Bryan said "Nobody's here" Newt said. "ok Kelsea me and Dennis are going to go upstairs to find a phone" Bryan said "Newt Melissa Kristen Dave and Michael can look for one down here" Bryan continued. Everybody noded along. Dennis Kelsea and Bryan started to walk upstairs "This place is way to creepy knowing that Leatherface lived here" Kelsea said. "Hey I found a phone!" Bryan said as Dennis and Kelsea followed. Bryan picked it up and dialed the 911. Bryan waited for someone on the other line to pick up. No one answered. "$hit I thought Cops always picked up the phone" Bryan said "Come on dont tell me they did'nt answer the phone" Dennis said. Suddeny they heard a scream they all ran downstairs. When they got to the kitchen they saw Melissa trying to kill a rat. "Jesus Christ you scared the $hit out of us" Dave said. Suddenly a teenager with brown hair came up. "You guy's have to get out of here now!" the girl said "Who are you?" Kelsea said "My name is Erin" the girl said "You have to leave now" the girl said "Wait you were the one who was attacked by Leatherface werent you" Dennis said "Yes I was" she said "Then why would you come back here?" Kelsea asked "Thats what im trying to say they are still here!" Erin said "Oh my god were leaving right now!" Kristen said "What about that thing out there!" Dave said "What thing" Erin asked "A big freakin Bird!" Dave said "It's probably gone by now" Kristen said "And if it's not" Dave said "Did you see how fast it flew we dont have a chance" Dave said. "We can steal a f***ing car!" Erin said "I know how to hotwire and these Crazy people have about 30 f***ing car in their yard!" Erin continued. "Ok im going with her" Dennis said "Me too" Kelsea Bryan Michael and Kristen said. Newt Melissa and Dave all decided to do the same. "Ok we have to go now before he hears us" Erin said "You mean he's in this house?" Kelsea said with a terrified voice. "Yes he is now let's go" Erin said. They all walked closley to the front door. "Oh felgercarb no!" Erin said "What?" Kristen asked "The doors jammed "Is there another way out?" Newt asked "im not going back down there" Erin said. They were al cut off by the sound of a Huge door opening. Suddenly the could see a man with a Chainsaw. The man started the Chainsaw and started running twords the teens. They all started banging on the door as the mainiac ran closer. Finaly Kelsea spotted a window and broke it. Evrybody started climbing out. Kelsea Michael Dennis Bryan Newt Kristen Dave and Erin got out the window. Melissa started climbing out as the chainsaw went into her leg. She fell out of the window with a huge cut on her leg that went about 6 inches into her leg. She slowly started limping to follow everybody else that was running to all the cars. The man started to Hack up the wood door with the chainsaw. It would'nt be long before he was out the door. Erin and Dennis got in the front two seats of a truck as Erin started to Hotwire the car. Kelsea Newt and Bryan hopped in the back (Where dogs sit). The door had just been hacked up by Leatherface and he started running twords Melissa. Michael hopped in the back too. There was barely enough room for one more person. Melissa kept limping but Leatherface started running faster. Erin was almost finished hot wiring the car. But there was a problem there was'nt enough room for Kristen Melissa and Dave. Melissa fell. Leatherface Thrust his Chainsaw into Melissa's back. She screamed out in terror. The pain hurt so bad. "MELISSA!" Newt yelled but by that time Leatherface left her lifeless corpse and ran to the truck. "HURRY START THE CAR! HURRY!" Everybody screamed as Leatherface got closer and closer. Dave and Kristen ran around the house and hid in a small crack in the bottom of the house. Erin had the car ready. She started the car. But Leatherface grabbed Kelsea by the hair and started to pull her out of the car. She screamed as Leatherface pulled her out. She fell with a thud as the truck sped off. "You left Kelsea!" Dennis screamed to Erin. She stopped the car and drove back as Leatherface picked her up and threw her over his back. Kelsea kicked and screamed as she was pulled into the house. She suddenly let her foot fly down to the ground and Leatherface tripped over it. Kelsea got up and ran down the steps. She jumped into the car. "GO GO GO!" She screamed as the car sped off again. They started to drive threw the fields. They saw the shadow of a huge bird like figure over head. but when they got into the open field they saw what it was. It was the Creeper. "GO FASTER FASTER!" Everybody in the back screamed as the Creeper got faster and lower. All of a sudden Erin turned around to look and see what was going on. When she turned around to look at the wheel again they hit a swampy area. Erin tried to start the car back up. It would'nt start. The Creeper took advantage of that and started coming closer. but he flew slower because the tree's and branches. for now they were all stuck and were about to become dinner or somebody else's skin.
Hoped you liked it :smiley:

Chapter 3...
They all started to jump out of the car. "where do we go?" Kelsea asked. "Back to the house " Newt said "NO!" Erin said as she got out of the car. "Follow me she said as she started to run through the forest. they ran and ran with the Creeper coming up behind them and getting closer amnd closer. Suddenly they saw a gated off cemetary. They ran through the gate and into a little house. (Like in TCM that one house) They all had to climb over a little couch to get in. Erin shut the door and pushed the couch over it again. They all started running to the living room but then they saw a boy hanging from the chandiler. Erin started to cry as everybody else screamed. They soon stopped and hid. Bryan and Newt hid in the closet and Kelsea and Michael hid under another couch. Dennis helped Erin off the floor and hid in a small alcove in the side of the room. (TCM) They heard a chainsaw coming twords them "Oh no not both of them"Kelsea said. Leatherface walked around the house looking through the window's. He looked around the whole house and saw nothing. So he walked off. Everybody got out of hiding. "Oh my god we have to get Dave and Kristen before he does" Kelsea said. "Oh felgercarb" Erin said When all of a sudden a dark figure appeard on the window. Everybody ran to the back of the living room. It was the Creeper. He started to pick his victims. He smiled an evil smile at Kelsea to let her know she was one of his victims. He did the same to Erin Michael and Dennis. But Bryan and Newt were spared the pain. The Creeper then smiled again and punched his hand through the glass window. They all screamed and ran out of the living room as the Creeper jumped into the house. Erin tripped and fell. The Creeper walked twords her. Dennis helped her up and helped everybody out the door. kelsea Erin Bryan Newt and Michael all jumped over the couch. As Dennis started to the Creeper pushed him over the couch and he fell on the hard dirt. He slowly got up and ran. "Come on" Newt said as he opened a grave and saw some stairs. They all ran down excpet Erin and Bryan. "I'm not going down their" she said "Come on Dennis told me to protect you as long as I could so come on" Bryan told Erin "But that's not a normal exit.. She tried to finishe but Bryan pushed her in and walked in himself. Dennis ran as fast as possible. When he turned around the Creeper was gone but then when he turned back around Leatherface hit him in the head with the Chainsaw. (Not the blade) And then he threw Dennis on his back. Dennis kicked and Screamed but Leatherface just increased his tight grip. Leatherface also bolted the door to the gravestone (With the stairs). Dennis was dragged into the house and thrown down the stairs. Then Leatherface got a pitchfork and stabbed it into Dennis's leg. Dennis screamed out in pain as Leatherface walked away. Dennis hoped his Friends would all escape. Erin was dragged down the wet hallway. When they got to the front of the lair they saw Dennis with the pitchfork in his leg and the small gash on his head. Kelsea Bryan Michael anbd Erin all ran up to Dennis.(BTW Dennis is me that's my name ) "Are you ok" Kelsea asked Dennis just nodded his head from side to side. They all lojed at the body's and body parts. "We have to get you out of her!" Erin said.

Did you guy's like the chap.

OK ... Read it ... and it seems to be going a good direction ...

My only problem ... and take this in a good way ...

there needs to be a way where you are able to read the convo's
without getting lost in it ... everything seems to be on top of the
other ... so, I just think, that you need to re-do the convo part ... ;)

Chapter 4...
Erin and Bryan picked Dennis up and started to drag him through the little passage they came through. When they started walking through they all heard the sound of a Chainsaw starting and the opening of a door. Erin and Bryan urged everybody past them because they were going to be the slowest carrying Dennis. Leatherface ran down the stairs and into the passage quicker than ever. Once they all got to the stairs Erin and Bryan walked up with Dennis and tried to open the door. they could'nt open it there was something very heavy over it. "$HIT!" Erin screamed as the Leatherface was almost al the way down the passage. "Whst the hell do we do?!" Kelsea screamed. Suddenly they tried to open it again and it open'd up. THey saw Dave and Kristen standing there helping them up. Kristen and Dave helped Erin Dennis and Bryan out of the lair. Kelsea and Michael climb'd out. Newt started to climb but leatherface Grabbed his leg and started to pull him down.
Kristin, Dave and Bryan grabbed Newt's hand and started to pull him up. Leatherface never loosen'd his grip. Suddenly Leatherface let go of Newt. Kristin Dave and Bryan started to pull him up. Leatherface Started his Chainsaw. Once Newt could feel the dirt of the floor with his free hand the Chainsaw Cut Newt's hand off. Newt Fell backwards into Leatherface. leaving Kristin Dave and Bryan holding Newt's hand. Kristin Screamed and dropped it. Leatherface threw Newt against the wall and started to climb up the ladder. Kristin Slammed the door shut and bolted it. They all started to run but Bryan and Erin help'd Dennis along. They all ran as fast as they could but they did'nt know where to run to. All of a suddenn Dave tripped. They all ran back to help him up. When they saw a scarecrow on the other side of the road. They all were so happy to find a road but were all so paranoid about the Scarecrow. In the distance they heard the Chainsaw Starting. they all looked back and then ran to the other side of the road and past the Scarecrow.Except Dave did'nt make it past the Scarecrow.The Scarecrow Flew off in the air with Dave and once he got about 60 feet in the air he let Dave fall. Dave hit the ground. Kristin and the other's sadly just stood there and watched in terror. The Creeper then picked up Dave and went about 40 feet in the air and let him fall again. then he flew down and Stabbed a knife into his throat and started to suck the blood out. Then once he sucked all the blood he wanted he turned and flapped his wing and flew twords them. They all ran but the creeper was right behind them. They saw a huge farmhouse and ran closer to it. Kristin ran but accidentaly tripped over a huge rock the rock went into her leg and made a huge gash. The Creeper picked her up and flew twords the other teens. Kelsea Michael Bryan Dennis and Erin all ran into the farm and bolted all 3 bolt locks. The Creeper decided to give up. He flew off with Kristin. They turned and saw a girl on a laptop. " Hi. Who are you guy's?" The girl asked. " Umm... Who are you? Kelsea asked. "My name is Kristina i'm 17 and obbsessed with ALIAS" the girl said "SO AM I!" Dennis yell'd. Whell that pretty much clears up everything" Bryan said sarcasticly.

Ok did you like it.
and paragraphs start next chap!

Chapter 5...
Leatherface sat on his stool in his dark green lair. He sat and stiched Newt's arm to where his own arm used to be. Newt himself sit on the watery ground. The water was almost at his neck as he sit against the wall. Leatherface got up with his new arm picked up his Chainsaw and left Newt to wait for the maniac to return.

Erin Kelsea Dennis Bryan and Michael sat on the large peices of hay ib the barn. Kristina turned around and talked to Dennis. "Are you apart of All Alias or Alias All Access?" She asked "Yeah i'm ALIASX on AA and AAA" Dennis said. "Oh my god! It's me Spy41!" Kristina said "Really!?" Dennis asked as all of a sudden a huge pounding noise sounded. Somebody was trying to break through the front door of the barn! Suddenly a hand broke through the door. Then and eye looked through the hole it was the Creeper! "How do we get out of here!?" Kelsea asked.

Ok there was hallf of the chapter the next half will be a lot longer just wait a little bit.

Back