Leatherface vs. Jason

ALIASX

Cadet
This fic is rated R for Language, Violence, gore, and just plain terror. I do not own any aspect of TCM or F13th.
Prologue
October 31, 2005
The light from the moon illuminated the path in the forest. The path that had seen quiet and peaceful times was now seeing something not so peaceful. The girl with the blonde hair ran through the forest until the path stopped. She crawled under the thorny bush that blocked her way. While she was crawling, her shirt got caught on one of the branches. She kept crawling, unaware she was stuck. All of a sudden she heard branches breaking. Her body tensed up and she sensed he was getting closer. When she tried to crawl out from under the bush she realized she was stuck. She tugged at her shirt and started to panic. The footsteps were getting closer. She frantically grabbed her shirt and started to pull on it harder. The dark figure of a man was right in front of her. She gasped when she saw him but covered her mouth and tried not to make a sound. The man couldn’t see her because she was under the bush and it was so dark. His mask shielded his deformed face but what she saw was scary enough. After a minute he turned around and walked off. She finally got her shirt loose and crawled out of the brush. She started to sprint but tripped over a branch. She lay face down in the dirt and grass until she turned her face to the left. Lying right next to her was a very bloody dead body with a hole in the head. She screamed so loud that it echoed through the whole forest. When she got up she saw the back of the man. He heard the scream and turned around slowly. They looked at each other face to mask for a second and then the woman took off screaming. She was sprinting but the forest kept getting in her way. Branches, logs, and other obstacles kept blocking her path. She saw a clearing and ran for it. When she stumbled out of the forest she hit the pavement of a road. She climbed up the side of the uneven road and ran to the middle. The man emerged from the dark woods and raised his weapon. He slowly walked towards her like they always do in horror movies. A car was coming down the road. He got closer and the car stopped right in front of her. She ran to the drivers side door and begged for them to let her in. She turned around and looked at her pursuer. He threw the machete and it went right through her stomach, pinning her to the door. Jason Vorhees walked up to the door and pulled the machete out of the woman who was gargling her own blood and spit. The man in the drivers seat floored the car and got as far away as he could. Jason slung the woman over his shoulder and walked into the forest.

Leatherface vs. Jason

Chapter 1
Travis County, Texas . . .
“I bet you thirty dollars you wont do it,” Chris Parker yelled over the blaring music in the car. The rip tide blue Cadillac EXT was going close to 80 mph down the long abandoned road. “Boy you gonna LOSE your thirty dollars,” Foxy Valentine said as she turned down the radio. Foxy’s black hair flew around in the wind, which made her feel uncomfortable so she closed her window. “I wasn’t talking to you, you ghetto bitch.” “Excuse me, what the fudge did you just call me” Foxy just stared at Chris for a minute. “I know where you live and who you hang out with, personally I don’t think it’s safe to be around you,” Chris said and turned around. “I know about your dad Foxy the whole university does.”
“Chris!” Jessica Simms screamed. Jessica didn’t know what to do, she knew about Foxy’s dad but she didn’t care Foxy was her best friend. A tear slid down Foxy’s face and she rapidly wiped it away. “Chris you need to settle down,” Michael Biel said. Michael was Jessica’s boyfriend and had met Foxy through her. He knew he should stop Chris before it went to far. “Chris I’m sorry I didn’t want to sleep with you after that party last year. I don’t like Happy Meals I like the Super Size.” “OHHH!” Jessica burst out and started laughing so hard she couldn’t breathe. Chris’s face turned rose red and he decided to stop talking about Foxy.

Jessica, Michael, Dean, Foxy, and Chris were having a somewhat good time. As they drove to the Destiny’s Child concert they kept passing long fields and some weird signs. It was excruciatingly hot outside so they had the air condition turned up high. “We should be there in about an hour to and hour in a half,” Michael said looking at his G.P.S. “Yes!” Foxy exclaimed “they let people in around that time so, we should be there right on time.” Jessica smiled at her best friend and looked at her watch. “We better get there soon or I’m gonna die of thirst,” Chris complained and looked around the crowded car. “You and Jessica are so cute together,” Foxy said as Jessica kissed Michael on the cheek. Michael’s girlfriend smiled at Foxy. “I think you and Chris would be good together,” Michael joked and laughed at Foxy’s disgusted face. “Hell no! What you been smokin’? He’s hot but he’s way to cocky,” Foxy said and hugged Chris. “You know I got love for you but you need to lose some of that ego.” Foxy looked at Chris who looked her up and down. “I think your sexy as hell but I don’t have the time for that sort of relationship.” “Foxy I think your sexy too but you got too much attitude.” Foxy smiled and exchanged another hug with Chris. “Me and Chris are much better as friends,” she said and looked at Michael who threw his hands up in the air as if saying “I surrender.” “But... if you ever need a good time I’m ready for that nice muscular ass,” Foxy said rubbing her hand over Chris’s chest. Foxy let out a loud round of laughter with the rest of the car. Foxy had always joked around like that. This day was all about having a good time with friends. Michael had another plan too. This was the day he was going to propose to Jessica. Once they got to the concert he would do it. So far it looked as if this would be the best day of all their lives.
“felgercarb!” Michael exclaimed as he looked at his gasometer. “What’s wrong?” Jessica asked. “We’re losing gas!” Michael exclaimed. “Stop the car,” Jessica said and hopped out of the car as soon as it came to a stop. Dean Biel got out of the car with Jessica. Dean and his brother were nothing alike; Dean was a flat out Goth. Dean wore all black, had a black Mohawk, and wore no shirt which revealed his muscles and tattoos. Jessica looked at the gas tank and discovered that the lid was open and all the gas was leaking out. “Great,” Jessica said sarcastically as she closed the lid. “What are we gonna do? The concerts in an hour and there probably isn’t another gas station for miles,” Dean said. “Hey Michael we have about eight miles worth of gas left, lets just keep going straight and hope we find a gas station,”Jessica said and climbed into the front seat of the car. “Hopefully this will make it to where I don’t have to sit through that Destiny’s Child concert anymore,” Dean joked and smiled. “That’s not funny. I really want to see that, it’s the last time they’ll be together in a group and I payed a lot of money for my ticket, we have front row seats remember?” Foxy said concerned that she might actually miss the concert. “Foxy we’ll get there on time, you know you can trust me on that one,” Jessica said as Michael turned on the car and they drove off.

About six miles later Jessica yelled to Michael “Look that sign says there’s a gas station coming up.” They kept on driving and after about thirty seconds they saw the gas station. As they reached the gas station Jessica hopped out of the car and strolled into the mini-mart. When she walked in she couldn’t see a thing, so she stood there waiting for her eyes to adjust. “Hello is anyone in here?” Jessica asked while she scanned the room. Suddenly a chair was flying right towards her face. Jessica threw herself to the ground and pulled out her Swiss army knife. She ran out of the store and grabbed Michael “Somebody’s in there. We need to go,” Jessica said chaotically and pulled him to the car. “Jessica we need gas just calm down,” Michael said unaware of what went on in the mini-mart. “Somebody THREW A CHAIR AT ME!” Jessica screamed in Michael’s face. “What!?” Michael asked, obviously confused and concerned. A man slowly opened the screen door and walked out of the store. Jessica raised her knife and said “That’s him,” to Michael. Foxy and Jessica backed up behind the three guys hoping they would protect them. “I’ll go ghetto on him if I have to,” Foxy whispered to Jessica. “I was just trying to scare her a bit,” the man said and then smiled which exposed his yellow, tobacco stained teeth. “Scare!?” Jessica yelled incredulously . “You threw a chair at me!” “I don’t get much visitors lately and it’s around Halloween,” the man said walking up to Jessica. “Did you guys need somethin?” the man said showing his hillbilly style. “Gas” Dean said “Do you have any?” “I got lots,” the man said “I’ll go get it,” he said as he walked into the store. He came out with a big red tube and patted it “I have the cheapest price in this part of town”. “That’s a surprise” Foxy said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. The man filled up the tank making two trips to go back inside and get more gas. “Y’all come back now,” he said as the started to drive off. “Thank you!” Michael yelled out the window and drove on.
The man walked back into the store and picked up the phone. “We’ve got some new blood coming down to you,” he said. “While they were here I stuck a bottle of hydrochloric acid in the tire. I’ve got it set to explode on a 15 minute timer,” the man said and smirked. “They’ll have to come to you for assistance,” he said and laughed. The man hung up the phone and laughed some more. “There is gonna be one hell of a party.”
14 minutes later... “He really freaked me out,” Jessica said to Michael after their long silence. “He’s a good guy,” Michael said “he gave us gas and it was really cheap.” “I still feel freaked...” the back right tire gave out and a small explosion sent a wave through the car. The car started to tip over but then steadied itself. “Jesus Christ!” Chris screamed along with the following “What the frack!” By Foxy and Dean. Dean hopped out of the car along with Michael, Chris and Jessica. “Holy felgercarb...” Chris exclaimed “...THE WHOLE frackin TIRE’S GONE!” “Oh my god!” Foxy exclaimed quietly as she looked at the car and shuddered. “How could this have happened? The tire is goo, and pieces of metal are everywhere”. “Did we hit something?” Dean asked completely disoriented by the situation. “I don’t see any way we could hit something that would do this,” Michael addressed. “Unless it was some sort of bomb,” Jessica stated unaware of how close to right she was. “Look,” Chris said aiming his finger at a windmill. “Maybe somebody’s there,” Chris finished. “It looks like it’s only a minute away from here... lets go,” Michael said and started walking in the mills direction. “I knew white people were crazy” Foxy said under her breath as she followed the group.

The Old Crawford Mill had been abandoned for a long time. At least it seemed like it had. “I don’t think anybody’s here” Foxy declared trying to get a move on. “The concert is in two hours!” Foxy exclaimed looking at her watch. “I KNOW THAT!” Michael screamed tired of being the nice leader of the group. Foxy froze and turned on her cell phone. “Great!” Foxy cried out sarcastically as she looked ast her phone. “I can’t get a signal in this frackin rathole. At least in the hood we can get a frackin signal!” Foxy blabbered, unaware that by now no one was listening. “It’s an Escalade EXT, it can probably make it on three wheels for just a little longer,” Michael said as he walked to the car. “Are we leaving?” Jessica enquired looking at Michael. “No one’s here and he said we can make it on three wheels for a while,” Chris explained and got in the car.
Jessica, Dean, and Foxy all got in the car. Michael started the car. He put his foot on the pedal and pushed. They moved for a second until they heard a clanging sound and the car stopped. Jessica hopped out and looked at the car. All the pieces underneath the car were falling out! “Get out of the car fast!” Jessica hollered and everybody followed her orders. Right as Chris got out of the car, the Escalade’s tires gave out and the car fell onto the road. All of the tires were squished beneath the weight of the SUV/Truck. Michael was pissed. He screamed and started to say every single cuss word he knew. When his frenzy was over everyone waited another minute for him to calm down and then tried to come up with ideas on how to get out of the shitty town. “Someone has to live here who can help us,” Jessica said as she walked around in circles on the uneven road.
Suddenly a car drove up and stopped next to them. It was a black limo. “This can’t be real!” Foxy screamed as the door to the limo opened. Inside the limo was Destiny’s Child, Amerie, Mario, and Missy Elliott. “Come on in were taking you with us,” Missy Elliot said and gestured for Foxy to come in. Foxy crawled in so ecstatic and out of control. She could not believe it. She was in a car with so many of her idols. “Foxy we found a house,” Amerie said, but the weird thing was, she sounded like Michael. “Foxy wake up,” Amerie exclaimed as she shook her shoulder.
Foxy woke up from her dream and stared at Michael. “Usually I like to see you, but now all I want to do is kill you,” Foxy said as she stood up and stretched. “Your welcome Foxy,” Michael said sarcastically and laughed. Foxy did that for Michael. She always made him laugh, even when he was pissed at her. She did that for the others a bit also, but Foxy had a very playful relationship with Michael. Jessica loved having Foxy for a friend. She was one of Jessica’s best friends and Jessica would always stay in touch with her. “There is a house just beyond the forest,” Michael explained and walked off. Jessica told Foxy the rest “It takes about five minutes to get to, and the forest is pretty rough ,but besides that it’s easy to get to.” “Come on we’re going down to the house.” Dean grabbed Foxy’s hand and helped her up.

Jessica and Michael walked to the entrance of the forest. “Michael I need to talk to you” Jessica said and pulled on his arm. “What is it?” Michael asked happy to have a conversation with someone. “I’m pregnant” Jessica said and waited anxiously for Michael’s reply. “What!? That’s great! Why didn’t you tell me earlier!?” “I didn’t want you to stay with me just because I’m pregnant” She said and looked down at the ground. Michael lifted up her chin and kissed her. “We are going to make a wonderful couple and wonderful parents” Michael said and smiled. Jessica smiled brightly and kissed him again. “I really don’t want to get fat.”
The forest was full of ditches, obstacles, and branches. By the time they got to the house the sun was losing its shine. The house was looked as if it had been built a hundred years ago. “This is just plain out creepy,” Foxy complained as they walked up the porch steps. Jessica knocked on the door, and a draft of air came in through the screen door. The wind was slowly dying but it still had enough force to blow Jessica’s hair around a bit. No one answered the door so Foxy knocked a little louder. “What the hell do you want?” the voice of an old man asked. His voice was a little unpleasant, but Jessica had the courage to answer. “We need to use a phone,” Jessica answered looking through the screen door hoping to see someone. “You can come in but your friend can’t,” the man said his voice getting ruder. Foxy turned and looked at Jessica like she was crazy. “I bet whoever’s in that house is white,” Foxy said as the door flew open. It was an old man in a wheelchair. His legs were gone with only the top of his knees up remaining. “Told you,” Foxy remarked. “Go on in” the old man told her while she walked through the door. “Wipe your feet!” the man yelled to Jessica and she obeyed a little annoyed. “Step back!” the old man said to Foxy as she tried to walk inside the house. “Sorry!” Foxy sighed as the man rolled back into the house.
“Who would you call if your car broke down around here?” Jessica asked the old man wishing she was anywhere but there. “I’d call the sheriff” he answered and dialed the number. Old Monty rolled his wheelchair to the back of the house. An huge metal door stood in front of him. He hit the door three times with his cane and wheeled himself back to the living room. Foxy stood outside pacing wondering what was taking Jessica so long. “Screw it,” Foxy said and opened the door. “Jessica it’s time to go,” Foxy said loudly, as she started to search the house.
Jessica was already up the stairs looking for the old man. “I’m in here,” he called out from the closet to her left. “I was trying to get another shirt and I fell.” The old man was sprawled across the floor in the closet with clothes all over him. Jessica tried to help the man up, but he was being extremely difficult. She thought she heard a voice, but the old man’s dog came up and started barking, so she wasn’t sure.

Foxy walked into the living room and saw that it was a wreck. As she continued to search the house, she kept hearing breathing and turned around constantly to look for someone. She shuddered as she walked into the kitchen and saw all the meat. She quickly walked out of the kitchen and saw a metal door. It was wide open and Foxy could see nothing but the beginning of the stairs and some wall. An eerie green glow showed some more of the room. Foxy walked up to the door and silently called “Jessica?” She could see the descent of the stairs spiraled a bit, so she leaned forward-trying to see the main room without going down the stairs. SUDDENLY SHE WAS PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS! Foxy was tumbling into darkness and her descent was very rough. She fell into knee high water and had to push herself up so she didn’t drown. Her head was bleeding and she was soaked in muddy water. She looked at the door and saw the bulky, obese man enter the furnace and close the huge metal door. He turned around and stared right at her. She looked up and saw his face but the problem was it was someone else’s face stitched onto his. He started to walk down the stairs.
Jessica turned around and looked at the stairs. The door shook the whole house, sounding like a train wreck. Jessica heard another noise it sounded like a girl. She could barely hear it but it sounded like... Jessica’s face turned white. It sounded like a girl screaming. “Foxy!” Jessica screamed as she dropped the old man, sprinted down the stairs, and burst through the front door. She looked around breathing a little hard from the running. Foxy was gone. “Foxy!” Jessica yelled loudly as she ran into the forest looking for her. Jessica heard a branch break and saw a shadow cast upon the ground in front of her. She quickly ducked behind a tree. She peeked around the corner and saw that no one was there. She stepped away from the tree and stood looking at the house from a distance. It was scary as hell. Two hand seized Jessica’s shoulders and turned her around. Jessica screamed in fear and kneed the man in the stomach. The man looked up and Jessica realized it was the man from the gas station.

“What the hell are you doing here?!” Jessica demanded as she tried to catch her breath. He started to get up. “Stay down!” Jessica said as she pulled out the Swiss army knife. The man just stared at her. “ANSWER ME!” Jessica screamed. “Jessica!” she could hear Michael, Chris, and Dean holler from afar. “Do you think you can get to them in time?” the man asked Jessica and smiled as he stood up. Jessica turned around as fast as possible and sprinted through the forest. She heard the man following her and ran in different directions every couple of seconds. She heard Michael call her name again and stopped. She wished he kept yelling. She froze waiting for the next time he called her. She needed to know where to go and fast. The footsteps stopped. Maybe he gave up, Jessica thought hopefully. SUDDENLY SHE WAS TACKLED AND THROWN TO THE GROUND! Jessica struggled and saw the strange man on top of her. She screamed for help but the man quickly put his hands around her mouth. She kicked him as best as she could and his hand moved a bit. She pushed her mouth up and clamped onto his hand. He let out a wail of pain and rolled off her clutching his hand. Jessica ran off again and screamed for help. She didn’t care if the man found her this time as long as she found Michael. She kept running knowing the man would keep pursuing her. What the hell is wrong with him? She thought as a branch slapped the side of her face. The blood trickled down her face and she stopped to examine it. She couldn’t see it because it was on her cheek but she could see her way forward was blocked.
She stood on the edge of a cliff leading to a creek which was close to empty. “Michael!” She screamed and heard the footsteps again. “Jessica!” Michael screamed and suddenly beyond the creek she saw Michael. “OVER HERE!” she cried out at the top of her lungs. He turned around and looked at her. The cliff was made of gravel rocks and had patches of grass scattered around. 18 feet across from her was Michael. She was higher than him because he was around the bottom of the creek. To get to the bottom of the creek he would have to jump down 7 to 9 feet but Jessica would have to jump down about 20 feet to get to Michael. The jump was too wide and too far down; she would never make it. Jessica was thinking all of this in her mind but Michael had no idea. “Are you ok?” Michael yelled looking up at her. “I was attacked and I’m being chased.” “What!?” Michael asked in a state of bewilderment. Jessica glanced from side to side hurriedly. “I can’t get down!” she said to Michael hoping he would come up with something. “Jump,” Michael stated. “It looks a lot easier from where you’re standing,” Jessica returned with some hesitant sarcasm. She heard footsteps and started to panic. Her eyes flew around wildly and she crouched down. “He’s here,” Jessica mouthed to Michael who nodded his head in return. Jessica ran to the bushes on her left and hid.
Michael looked around. He had to get something Jessica could reach. If she jumped she would fall and most likely die. So what could he do? He glanced at his surroundings. Nothing. Chris and Dean had split up with Michael so he was all alone now. He heard something. It was the man mumbling something. He had to do something fast. He walked around and saw a bear trap with blood all over it. “Holy felgercarb,” he said and a million questions popped into his mind. But one thing was clear : there aren’t many bears in Texas. He turned around and kept looking. Then he looked back at the bear trap and saw something. It was rope netting. He picked it up and pulled at it, to determine if he could use it. It was extremely sturdy which was just what he needed. He walked up to the edge of the cliff face and looked up and down. There was a gap in the cliff with a large metal pole protruding out about 4 feet above him. He looked around for a very sturdy pole or branch. He saw a tree above him and started to climb it.

She could see his feet. She put her hand over her mouth and forced herself to stop breathing and stop moving. She heard him talking but instead of listening she was looking at the cliff. What if I jump? She thought to herself. I’ll never make it- its crazy. The man stopped and she thought she heard him sniff the air. Jesus Christ he’s crazy. Chills ran up her spine and she shuddered which shook the bushes she was in. Oh felgercarb! He turned around and slowly walked towards the bushes. He was getting closer. 3 feet... 2 feet... 1 foot... then he was right in front of the bushes. He was about to push through the branches when he heard a noise. He turned around and looked at the trees in front of him. He saw something move. He moved to the edge of the cliff and looked around. JESSICA’S CELL PHONE WENT OFF! Jessica scared out of her mind by the sudden sound threw herself out of the bushes and examined herself. Now my phone works! She thought to herself knowing she was screwed. But if her phone worked she could call the police! The man was already coming towards her so she had to act quickly. She quickly dodged him and he fell into the bushes. “JUMP!” Michael yelled from the tree. “I CAN’T IT’S TOO FAR!” Jessica screamed so he could hear her. “TRUST ME!” he screamed back in reply and slid down the tree leaving her view. The man was already out of the bushes and started to pull the branch out of his arm. One of the branches in the bush had gone through his arm and he was pulling it out. Jessica backed up as she looked at the man. “Bitch I’ll get you for this,” the man said and pulled the branch out. Jessica ran back a few feet. And stopped regaining her breath. The man ran at her and she dodged again this time his shoulder hit hers and they fell to the ground. There was more grass then gravel where she was so it wasn’t as hard of a fall. She pulled the Swiss army knife out and tried to free her arm. The second it was free she found the hole in his arm and stabbed the knife into it. “frack!” the man rioted and kicked Jessica in the back. She pulled the knife out and kicked him in the stomach. He rolled over and she took off. He got up rapidly and chased after her. Jessica was sprinting hard and was already out of breath but the man hadn’t been running as hard so he was getting close. She was almost at the drop off. Her feet were moving wildly and she never slowed down. He was getting faster and she was starting to panic. The only thought going through her head was What if I die here? She was only a couple feet away. Jessica sprinted harder warming her legs and body up for the jump. She hoped by some miracle she could jump all the way across and hit the gravel on the other side without dying. She was at the drop off. She leaped off of the cliff!

Jessica was falling and she was falling fast. She jumped at least 11feet across she figured about 14 but that didn’t matter she was still too far away. I’m gonna die, Jessica thought. She would hit the creek at any second. The creek had ankle deep water and tons of jagged rocks. She hit something and stopped falling. It was a rough fall but she didn’t hit the creek. She looked around her and tried to move but when she moved the surface she was on moved. She looked down and saw that she was protected from the creek by rope. The netting was holding her up. “Jessica,” Michael said looking up at her. Michael had attached one end of the netting to the pole and tied the other end to a tree so when she jumped she would land on it. She could jump down to him this time but it was still a little far to jump across. “Are you ok?” he asked looking at her and checking for cuts or bruises. “I’m fine,” she replied and started to move towards him. But as she crawled across the netting her leg slipped through one of the holes and she started to panic again. The netting was sliding off the pole because it wasn’t meant to hold humans. Her foot was stuck and she couldn’t get it out. “I’m stuck!” she said frantically and started to yank her foot out of the hole. Michael didn’t know what to do. Jessica looked up and saw the man. He was looking down at her but he wasn’t moving. He was just staring. Jessica pulled out the knife and carefully slashed at the rope. She had to get her foot out before she fell and cut the rope without making a bigger hole and falling to her death. She cut the rope, wishing for more time. She looked up and saw the rope sliding off the pole. She was free! She started to crawl towards Michael and noticed the rope wasn’t sliding anymore. She was safe. She was almost at him when he shouted “Look out!”
The man from the gas station fell off the edge and was flying off the cliff. He landed hardly on the netting. THE ROPE STARTED TO SLIP! “Oh felgercarb,” Jessica said and tried to crawl away faster but she noticed if she stayed in her position the rope wouldn’t slide off. She looked at the man and saw the machete stuck in the back of his head. Jessica screamed in terror and crawled as fast as she could to the edge of the rope. Michael was staring at something at the top of the cliff. Jessica reached the edge of the rope and looked at the pole. The rope was at the very edge. If she move it would fall. Jessica glanced at Michael and saw him staring. “Michael?” Jessica asked in confusion. Jessica looked up and shielded her eyes from the sun. She saw someone standing at the top of the cliff. It was big bulky figure and that was when reality kicked in. He killed the man from the gas station. “Michael!” Dean yelled and came running through the woods. He took one look at the situation and just said “Whoa.”
“Look up at the cliff,” Michael said to Dean quietly. Dean saw the figure and pulled out his camcorder. “He has a weapon,” Dean stated confused and scared by the situation. “Yeah I got that,” Michael said sarcastically and walked to the edge of the cliff. He looked up at the man one more time and then looked at Jessica. “I’m screwed,” she said and pushed hair out of her face. “Give me your hand,” he said to Jessica and extended his hand as far as he could. Jessica stretched her arm as far as it would go and it only reached his fingertips. She moved up to the edge by pushing her feet and the pole made a creaky noise. “The pole is breaking!” Jessica said in a terrified whisper. “Give me your hand,” Michael said.

“Something’s wrong,” Dean said looking up at the man. The sun moved out of his eyes and he saw the man in full detail. The man was wearing a type of black jumpsuit and had a hockey mask on his face. “No frackin way!” Dean said as he saw Jason Vorhees come to life and stare at him. Jason lifted the machete and wiped some blood off of it. “Michael hurry up!” Dean demanded and ran over to help them.
Jessica’s hand reached Michael’s and she felt safe for the first time since she got to the house. “Ok now you’re going to crawl and when it breaks I’ll have you ok. But make your crawl or jump good because that will make it easier for me.” Jessica took Michael’s advice but decide to lightly crawl off of the netting. “Oh felgercarb! Watch out!” Dean yelled and grabbed onto Michael to help him get Jessica. Jessica still holding onto Michael saw the whole scene. JASON JUMPED OFF THE EDGE OF THE CLIFF AND FELL ON THE NETTING AUTOMATICALLY BREAKING IT! Jason and the dead body fell down into the creek and Jessica’s side slammed into the side of the cliff. Michael was still holding her hand but she was slipping. “Help me!” Jessica screamed. She looked down and saw the two bodies motionless. “HELP!” she screamed again as Michael and Dean finally got her up. Jessica threw her arms around Michael and started to cry. “That was the scariest thing to ever happen to me in my life. It just kept going and going and it kept getting worse,” Jessica said through her sobs. “You’re safe now,” Michael said and smoothed her hair. Jessica shuddered and pulled away from Michael. “Foxy’s gone I don’t know where she is,” Jessica said looking around. “I think someone took her,” Jessica said and continued looking around. “Where’s Chris?”she asked. Michael looked at Dean and he returned the look. “I thought he was with you,” Dean said and attached the camcorder to one of the chains on his pants. “We have to find Foxy and Chris right now,” Jessica said seriously and started to walk into the forest.
Dean turned around and looked over at the creek. JASON WAS GONE!

“We have a bigger problem,” Dean said as he ran up to Jessica and Michael. “What is it?” Michael asked tired of all the problems they had that day. “Ok that guy was Jason Vorhees. He has murdered more than sixty people and no one can ever find him. The police have caught him before but always managed to escape. And you know how he fell into the creek a minute ago- well now he’s gone,” Dean summarized-speaking extremely fast. “Are you telling me that we are in the woods with a mass murderer who is basically superhuman?” Jessica asked Dean. “Sounds right to me,” Dean replied and watched as Jessica quickly reached into her pocket. She searched her pockets and realized her phone was gone. “My phone is gone,” Jessica stated in disbelief. “I just had it,” she continued and looked around. Jessica heard a familiar noise it was a cell phone ringtone but it wasn’t hers. It was the song “Touch It”. “Foxy!” Jessica screamed and disappeared into the forest. Dean and Michael followed so they wouldn’t lose her.
“Foxy!” Jessica screamed over and over again. Jessica thought about what Dean had said and wondered if Jason had Foxy. Jason can’t be real Jessica thought to herself. Jessica heard the phone and followed the sound. She ended up back at the house that belonged to the elderly man. She turned around and saw a sign. She read the sign in disbelief. “Hewitt,” she read aloud. Oh no she thought in disbelief. “Oh my god,” she said and turned around. She bumped right into Michael and screamed. “What’s wrong?!” Michael exclaimed. “This is the house where it happened! This is where it happened! Michael oh my god he might have Foxy!” She said trying to control herself. “What happened?” Michael asked Jessica. “Thomas Hewitt killed them here. 36 people were found in his furnace and more in a nearby river. This is where the massacre happened. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre!”
That was my first cahp. I really hope you enjoyed it. If you would like to read more pm me for updates and I will add you to my list of readers. Thanx so much.

:D

Ok, skip all of that. This is my final copy. Read and enjoy. Rating is still the same. This is the whole story all in one post

Prologue
October 4th, 2006
The light from the moon illuminated the path in the forest. The path that had seen quiet and peaceful times was now seeing something not so peaceful. The girl with the blonde hair ran through the forest until the path stopped. She crawled under the thorny bush that blocked her way. While she was crawling, her shirt got caught on one of the branches. She kept crawling, unaware she was stuck. All of a sudden she heard branches breaking. Her body tensed up and she sensed he was getting closer. When she tried to crawl out from under the bush, she realized she was stuck. She tugged at her shirt and started to panic. The footsteps were getting closer. She frantically grabbed her shirt and started to pull on it harder. The dark figure of a man was right in front of her. She gasped when she saw him but covered her mouth and tried not to make a sound. The man couldn’t see her because she was under the bush and it was so dark. His mask shielded his deformed face but what she saw was scary enough. After a minute he turned around and walked off. She finally got her shirt loose and crawled out of the brush. She started to sprint but tripped over a branch. She lay face down in the dirt and grass until she turned her face to the left. Lying right next to her was a very bloody dead body with a hole in the head. It was her best friend. She screamed so loud that it echoed through the whole forest. When she got up, she saw the back of the man. He heard the scream and turned around slowly. They looked at each other face to mask for a second and then the woman took off screaming. She was sprinting but the forest kept getting in her way. Branches, logs, and other obstacles kept blocking her path. She saw a clearing and ran for it. When she stumbled out of the forest, she hit the pavement of a road. She climbed up the side of the uneven road and ran to the middle. The man emerged from the dark woods and raised his weapon. He slowly walked towards her like they always do in horror movies. A car was coming down the road. He got closer and the car stopped right in front of her. She ran to the drivers side door and begged for them to let her in. She turned around and looked at her pursuer. He threw the machete and it went right through her stomach, pinning her to the door. Jason Vorhees walked up to the door and pulled the machete out of the woman who was gargling her own blood and spit. The man in the drivers seat floored the car and got as far away as he could. Jason slung the woman over his shoulder and walked into the forest.

Leatherface vs. Jason

Arrival:
Travis County, Texas . . .
“I bet you thirty dollars you wont do it,” Chris Parker yelled over the blaring music in the car. The rip tide blue Cadillac EXT was going close to 80 mph down the long abandoned road. “Boy you gonna LOSE your thirty dollars,” Foxy Valentine said as she turned down the radio. Foxy’s black hair flew around in the wind, which made her feel uncomfortable so she closed her window. “I wasn’t talking to you, you ghetto bitch.” “Excuse me, what the fudge did you just call me” Foxy just stared at Chris for a minute. “I know where you live and who you hang out with, personally I don’t think it’s safe to be around you,” Chris said and turned around. “I know about your dad Foxy the whole university does.”
“Chris!” Jessica Simms screamed. Jessica didn’t know what to do, she knew about Foxy’s dad but she didn’t care Foxy was her best friend. A tear slid down Foxy’s face and she rapidly wiped it away. “Chris you need to settle down,” Michael Biel said. Michael was Jessica’s boyfriend and had met Foxy through her. He knew he should stop Chris before it went to far. “Chris I’m sorry I didn’t want to sleep with you after that party last year. I don’t like Happy Meals I like the Super Size.” “OHHH!” Jessica burst out and started laughing so hard she couldn’t breathe. Chris’s face turned rose red and he decided to stop talking about Foxy.

Jessica, Michael, Dean, Foxy, and Chris were having a somewhat good time. As they drove to the Destiny’s Child concert, they kept passing long fields and some weird signs. It was excruciatingly hot outside so they had the air condition turned up high. “We should be there in about an hour to and hour in a half,” Michael said looking at his G.P.S. “Yes!” Foxy exclaimed “they let people in around that time so, we should be there right on time.” Jessica smiled at her best friend and looked at her watch. “We better get there soon or I’m gonna die of thirst,” Chris complained and looked around the crowded car. “You and Jessica are so cute together,” Foxy said as Jessica kissed Michael on the cheek. Michael’s girlfriend smiled at Foxy. “I think you and Chris would be good together,” Michael joked and laughed at Foxy’s disgusted face. “Hell no! What you been smokin’? He’s hot but he’s way to cocky,” Foxy said and hugged Chris. “You know I got love for you but you need to lose some of that ego.” Foxy looked at Chris who looked her up and down. “I think your sexy as hell but I don’t have the time for that sort of relationship.” “Foxy I think your sexy too but you got too much attitude.” Foxy smiled and exchanged another hug with Chris. “Me and Chris are much better as friends,” she said and looked at Michael who threw his hands up in the air as if saying “I surrender.” “But... if you ever need a good time I’m ready for that nice muscular ass,” Foxy said rubbing her hand over Chris’s chest. Foxy let out a loud round of laughter with the rest of the car. Foxy had always joked around like that. This day was all about having a good time with friends. Michael had another plan too. This was the day he was going to propose to Jessica. Once they got to the concert he would do it. So far it looked as if this would be the best day of all their lives.
“felgercarb!” Michael exclaimed as he looked at his gasometer. “What’s wrong?” Jessica asked. “We’re losing gas!” Michael exclaimed. “Stop the car,” Jessica said and hopped out of the car as soon as it came to a stop. Dean Biel got out of the car with Jessica. Dean and his brother were nothing alike; Dean was a flat out Goth. Dean wore all black, had a black Mohawk, and wore no shirt which revealed his muscles and tattoos. Jessica looked at the gas tank and discovered that the lid was open and all the gas was leaking out. “Great,” Jessica said sarcastically as she closed the lid. “What are we gonna do? The concerts in an hour and a half and there probably isn’t another gas station for miles,” Dean said. “Hey Michael we have about eight miles worth of gas left, lets just keep going straight and hope we find a gas station,”Jessica said and climbed into the front seat of the car. “Hopefully this will make it to where I don’t have to sit through that Destiny’s Child concert anymore,” Dean joked and smiled. “That’s not funny. I really want to see that, it’s the last time they’ll be together in a group and I payed a lot of money for my ticket, we have front row seats remember?” Foxy said concerned that she might actually miss the concert. “Foxy we’ll get there on time, you know you can trust me on that one,” Jessica said as Michael turned on the car and they drove off.

About six miles later Jessica yelled to Michael “Look that sign says there’s a gas station coming up.” They kept on driving and after about thirty seconds they saw the gas station. As they reached the gas station Jessica hopped out of the car and strolled into the mini-mart. When she walked in she couldn’t see a thing, so she stood there waiting for her eyes to adjust. “Hello is anyone in here?” Jessica asked while she scanned the room. The room station smelled like felgercarb. The interior of the gas station was almost impossible for Jessica to see but it all looked so old. She looked around for signs of someone and was about to walk out when she heard a noise coming from behind her. She looked around and saw someone sitting in a rocking chair with a large knife. Jessica freaked out and ran out of the store. She grabbed Michael “Somebody’s in there. We need to go,” Jessica said chaotically and pulled him to the car. “Jessica we need gas just calm down,” Michael said unaware of what went on in the mini-mart. “Somebody is sitting in a chair with a knife and smiling at me!” Jessica screamed in Michael’s face. “What!?” Michael asked, obviously confused and concerned. A man slowly opened the screen door and walked out of the store. Jessica raised her knife and said “That’s him,” to Michael. Foxy and Jessica backed up behind the three guys hoping they would protect them. “I’ll go ghetto on him if I have to,” Foxy whispered to Jessica. “I was just trying to scare her a bit,” the man said and then smiled which exposed his yellow, tobacco stained teeth. “Scare!?” Jessica yelled incredulously . “You looked like you were going to kill me!” “I don’t get much visitors lately and I just miss talkin’ to people. Sorry if I scared ya’ ma’am,” the man said walking up to Jessica. “Did you guys need somethin?” the man said showing his hillbilly style. “Gas” Dean said “Do you have any?” “I got lots,” the man said “I’ll go get it,” he said as he walked into the store. He came out with a big red tube and patted it “I have the cheapest price in this part of town”. “That’s a surprise” Foxy said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. The man filled up the tank making two trips to go back inside and get more gas. “Y’all come back now,” he said as the started to drive off. “Thank you!” Michael yelled out the window and drove on.
The man walked back into the store and picked up the phone. “We’ve got some new blood coming down to you,” he said. “While they were here I stuck a bottle of hydrochloric acid in the tire. I’ve got it set to explode on a 15 minute timer,” the man said and smirked. “They’ll have to come to you for assistance. Are ya’ finally gonna let me back in the house? Will you let me get some of the action again?” he said and was pleased with the answer. The man hung up the phone and laughed some more. “There is gonna be one hell of a party. Tommy is gonna love this.”
14 minutes later... “He really freaked me out,” Jessica said to Michael after their long silence. “He’s a good guy,” Michael said “he gave us gas and it was really cheap.” “I still feel freaked...” the back right tire gave out and a small explosion sent a wave through the car. The car started to tip over but then steadied itself. “Jesus Christ!” Chris screamed along with the following “What the frack!” By Foxy and Dean. Dean hopped out of the car along with Michael, Chris and Jessica. “Holy felgercarb...” Chris exclaimed “...THE WHOLE frackin TIRE’S GONE!” “Oh my god!” Foxy exclaimed quietly as she looked at the car and shuddered. “How could this have happened? The tire is goo, and pieces of metal are everywhere”. “Did we hit something?” Dean asked completely disoriented by the situation. “I don’t see any way we could hit something that would do this,” Michael addressed. “Unless it was some sort of bomb,” Jessica stated unaware of how close to right she was. “Look,” Chris said aiming his finger at a windmill. “Maybe somebody’s there,” Chris finished. “It looks like it’s only a minute away from here... lets go,” Michael said and started walking in the mills direction. “I knew white people were crazy” Foxy said under her breath as she followed the group.

The Old Crawford Mill had been abandoned for a long time. At least it seemed like it had. “I don’t think anybody’s here” Foxy declared trying to get a move on. “The concert is in two hours!” Foxy exclaimed looking at her watch. “I KNOW THAT!” Michael screamed tired of being the nice leader of the group. Foxy froze and turned on her cell phone. “Great!” Foxy cried out sarcastically as she looked ast her phone. “I can’t get a signal in this frackin rathole. At least in the hood we can get a frackin signal!” Foxy blabbered, unaware that by now no one was listening. “It’s an Escalade EXT, it can probably make it on three wheels for just a little longer,” Michael said as he walked to the car. “Are we leaving?” Jessica enquired looking at Michael. “No one’s here and he said we can make it on three wheels for a while,” Chris explained and got in the car.
Jessica, Dean, and Foxy all got in the car. Michael started the car. He put his foot on the pedal and pushed. They moved for a second until they heard a clanging sound and the car stopped. Jessica hopped out and looked at the car. All the pieces underneath the car were falling out! “Get out of the car fast!” Jessica hollered and everybody followed her orders. Right as Chris got out of the car, the Escalade’s tires gave out and the car fell onto the road. All of the tires were squished beneath the weight of the SUV/Truck. Michael was pissed. He screamed and started to say every single cuss word he knew. When his frenzy was over everyone waited another minute for him to calm down and then tried to come up with ideas on how to get out of the shitty town. “Someone has to live here who can help us,” Jessica said as she walked around in circles on the uneven road.
Suddenly a car drove up and stopped next to them. It was a black limo. “This can’t be real!” Foxy screamed as the door to the limo opened. Inside the limo was Destiny’s Child, Amerie, Mario, and Missy Elliott. “Come on in were taking you with us,” Missy Elliot said and gestured for Foxy to come in. Foxy crawled in so ecstatic and out of control. She could not believe it. She was in a car with so many of her idols. “Foxy we found a house,” Amerie said, but the weird thing was, she sounded like Michael. “Foxy wake up,” Amerie exclaimed as she shook her shoulder.

Foxy woke up from her dream and stared at Michael. “Usually I like to see you, but now all I want to do is kill you,” Foxy said as she stood up and stretched. “Your welcome Foxy,” Michael said sarcastically and laughed. Foxy did that for Michael. She always made him laugh, even when he was pissed at her. She did that for the others a bit also, but Foxy had a very playful relationship with Michael. Jessica loved having Foxy for a friend. She was one of Jessica’s best friends and Jessica would always stay in touch with her. “There is a house just beyond the forest,” Michael explained and walked off. Jessica told Foxy the rest “It takes about five minutes to get to, and the forest is pretty rough ,but besides that it’s easy to get to.” “Come on we’re going down to the house.” Dean grabbed Foxy’s hand and helped her up.
Jessica and Michael walked to the entrance of the forest. “Michael I need to talk to you” Jessica said and pulled on his arm. “What is it?” Michael asked happy to have a conversation with someone. “I’m pregnant” Jessica said and waited anxiously for Michael’s reply. “What!? That’s great! Why didn’t you tell me earlier!?” “I didn’t want you to stay with me just because I’m pregnant” She said and looked down at the ground. Michael lifted up her chin and kissed her. “We are going to make a wonderful couple and wonderful parents” Michael said and smiled. Jessica smiled brightly and kissed him again. “I really don’t want to get fat.”
The forest was full of ditches, obstacles, and branches. By the time they got to the house the sun was losing its shine. The house was looked as if it had been built a hundred years ago. “This is just plain out creepy,” Foxy complained as they walked up the porch steps. Jessica knocked on the door, and a draft of air came in through the screen door. The wind was slowly dying but it still had enough force to blow Jessica’s hair around a bit. No one answered the door so Foxy knocked a little louder. “What the hell do you want?” the voice of an old man asked. His voice was a little unpleasant, but Jessica had the courage to answer. “We need to use a phone,” Jessica answered looking through the screen door hoping to see someone. “You can come in but your friend can’t,” the man said his voice getting ruder. Foxy turned and looked at Jessica like she was crazy. “I bet whoever’s in that house is white,” Foxy said as the door flew open. It was an old man in a wheelchair. His legs were gone with only the top of his knees up remaining. “Told you,” Foxy remarked. “Go on in” the old man told her while she walked through the door. “Wipe your feet!” the man yelled to Jessica and she obeyed a little annoyed. “Step back!” the old man said to Foxy as she tried to walk inside the house. “Sorry!” Foxy sighed as the man rolled back into the house.
“Who would you call if your car broke down around here?” Jessica asked the old man wishing she was anywhere but there. “I’d call the sheriff” he answered and dialed the number. Old Monty rolled his wheelchair to the back of the house. A huge metal door stood in front of him. He hit the door three times with his cane and wheeled himself back to the living room. Foxy stood outside pacing and wondering what was taking Jessica so long. “Screw it,” Foxy said and opened the door. “Jessica it’s time to go,” Foxy said loudly, as she started to search the house.

Jessica was already up the stairs looking for the old man. “I’m in here,” he called out from the closet to her left. “I was trying to get another shirt and I fell.” The old man was sprawled across the floor in the closet with clothes all over him. Jessica tried to help the man up, but he was being extremely difficult. She thought she heard a voice, but the old man’s dog came up and started barking, so she wasn’t sure.
Foxy walked into the living room and saw that it was a wreck. As she continued to search the house, she kept hearing breathing and turned around constantly to look for someone. She shuddered as she walked into the kitchen and saw all the meat. She quickly walked out of the kitchen and saw a metal door. It was wide open and Foxy could see nothing but the beginning of the stairs and some wall. An eerie green glow showed some more of the room. Foxy walked up to the door and silently called “Jessica?” She could see the descent of the stairs spiraled a bit, so she leaned forward-trying to see the main room without going down the stairs. SUDDENLY SHE WAS PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS! Foxy was tumbling into darkness and her descent was very rough. She fell into knee high water and had to push herself up so she didn’t drown. Her head was bleeding and she was soaked in muddy water. She looked at the door and saw the bulky, obese man enter the furnace and close the huge metal door. He turned around and stared right at her. She looked up and saw his face but the problem was it was someone else’s face stitched onto his. He started to walk down the stairs.
Jessica turned around and looked at the stairs. The door shook the whole house, sounding like a train wreck. Jessica heard another noise it sounded like a girl. She could barely hear it but it sounded like... Jessica’s face turned white. It sounded like a girl screaming. “Foxy!” Jessica screamed as she dropped the old man, sprinted down the stairs, and burst through the front door. She looked around breathing a little hard from the running. Foxy was gone. “Foxy!” Jessica yelled loudly as she ran into the forest looking for her. Jessica heard a branch break and saw a shadow cast upon the ground in front of her. She quickly ducked behind a tree. She peeked around the corner and saw that no one was there. She stepped away from the tree and stood looking at the house from a distance. It was scary as hell. Two hand seized Jessica’s shoulders and turned her around. Jessica screamed in fear and kneed the man in the stomach. The man looked up and Jessica realized it was the man from the gas station.

“What the hell are you doing here?!” Jessica demanded as she tried to catch her breath. He started to get up. “Stay down!” Jessica said as she pulled out the Swiss army knife. The man just stared at her. “ANSWER ME!” Jessica screamed. “Jessica!” she could hear Michael, Chris, and Dean holler from afar. “Do you think you can get to them in time?” the man asked Jessica and smiled as he stood up. Jessica turned around as fast as possible and sprinted through the forest. She heard the man following her and ran in different directions every couple of seconds. She heard Michael call her name again and stopped. She wished he kept yelling. She froze waiting for the next time he called her. She needed to know where to go and fast. The footsteps stopped. Maybe he gave up, Jessica thought hopefully. SUDDENLY SHE WAS TACKLED AND THROWN TO THE GROUND! Jessica struggled and saw the strange man on top of her. She screamed for help but the man quickly put his hands around her mouth. She kicked him as best as she could and his hand moved a bit. She pushed her mouth up and clamped onto his hand. He let out a wail of pain and rolled off her clutching his hand. Jessica ran off again and screamed for help. She didn’t care if the man found her this time as long as she found Michael. She kept running knowing the man would keep pursuing her. What the hell is wrong with him? She thought as a branch slapped the side of her face. The blood trickled down her face and she stopped to examine it. She couldn’t see it because it was on her cheek but she could see her way forward was blocked.
She stood on the edge of a cliff leading to a creek which was close to empty. “Michael!” She screamed and heard the footsteps again. “Jessica!” Michael screamed and suddenly beyond the creek she saw Michael. “OVER HERE!” she cried out at the top of her lungs. He turned around and looked at her. The cliff was made of gravel rocks and had patches of grass scattered around. 18 feet across from her was Michael. She was higher than him because he was around the bottom of the creek. To get to the bottom of the creek he would have to jump down 7 to 9 feet but Jessica would have to jump down about 20 feet to get to Michael. The jump was too wide and too far down; she would never make it. Jessica was thinking all of this in her mind but Michael had no idea. “Are you ok?” Michael yelled looking up at her. “I was attacked and I’m being chased.” “What!?” Michael asked in a state of bewilderment. Jessica glanced from side to side hurriedly. “I can’t get down!” she said to Michael hoping he would come up with something. “Jump,” Michael stated. “It looks a lot easier from where you’re standing,” Jessica returned with some hesitant sarcasm. She heard footsteps and started to panic. Her eyes flew around wildly and she crouched down. “He’s here,” Jessica mouthed to Michael who nodded his head in return. Jessica ran to the bushes on her left and hid.

Michael looked around. He had to get something Jessica could reach. If she jumped she would fall and most likely die. So what could he do? He glanced at his surroundings. Nothing. Chris and Dean had split up with Michael so he was all alone now. He heard something. It was the man mumbling something. He had to do something fast. He walked around and saw a bear trap with blood all over it. “Holy felgercarb,” he said and a million questions popped into his mind. But one thing was clear : there aren’t many bears in Texas. He turned around and kept looking. Then he looked back at the bear trap and saw something. It was rope netting. He picked it up and pulled at it, to determine if he could use it. It was extremely sturdy which was just what he needed. He walked up to the edge of the cliff face and looked up and down. There was a gap in the cliff with a large metal pole protruding out about 4 feet above him. He looked around for a very sturdy pole or branch. He saw a tree above him and started to climb it.
She could see his feet. She put her hand over her mouth and forced herself to stop breathing and stop moving. She heard him talking but instead of listening she was looking at the cliff. What if I jump? She thought to herself. I’ll never make it- its crazy. The man stopped and she thought she heard him sniff the air. Jesus Christ he’s crazy. Chills ran up her spine and she shuddered which shook the bushes she was in. Oh felgercarb! He turned around and slowly walked towards the bushes. He was getting closer. 3 feet... 2 feet... 1 foot... then he was right in front of the bushes. He was about to push through the branches when he heard a noise. He turned around and looked at the trees in front of him. He saw something move. He moved to the edge of the cliff and looked around. JESSICA’S CELL PHONE WENT OFF! Jessica scared out of her mind by the sudden sound threw herself out of the bushes and examined herself. Now my phone works! She thought to herself knowing she was screwed. But if her phone worked she could call the police! The man was already coming towards her so she had to act quickly. She quickly dodged him and he fell into the bushes. “JUMP!” Michael yelled from the tree. “I CAN’T IT’S TOO FAR!” Jessica screamed so he could hear her. “TRUST ME!” he screamed back in reply and slid down the tree leaving her view. The man was already out of the bushes and started to pull the branch out of his arm. One of the branches in the bush had gone through his arm and he was pulling it out. Jessica backed up as she looked at the man. “Bitch I’ll get you for this,” the man said and pulled the branch out. Jessica ran back a few feet. And stopped regaining her breath. The man ran at her and she dodged again this time his shoulder hit hers and they fell to the ground. There was more grass then gravel where she was so it wasn’t as hard of a fall. She pulled the Swiss army knife out and tried to free her arm. The second it was free she found the hole in his arm and stabbed the knife into it. “frack!” the man rioted and kicked Jessica in the back. She pulled the knife out and kicked him in the stomach. He rolled over and she took off. He got up rapidly and chased after her. Jessica was sprinting hard and was already out of breath but the man hadn’t been running as hard so he was getting close. She was almost at the drop off. Her feet were moving wildly and she never slowed down. He was getting faster and she was starting to panic. The only thought going through her head was What if I die here? She was only a couple feet away. Jessica sprinted harder warming her legs and body up for the jump. She hoped by some miracle she could jump all the way across and hit the gravel on the other side without dying. She was at the drop off. She leaped off of the cliff!

Jessica was falling and she was falling fast. She jumped at least 11feet across she figured about 14 but that didn’t matter she was still too far away. I’m gonna die, Jessica thought. She would hit the creek at any second. The creek had ankle deep water and tons of jagged rocks. She hit something and stopped falling. It was a rough fall but she didn’t hit the creek. She looked around her and tried to move but when she moved the surface she was on moved. She looked down and saw that she was protected from the creek by rope. The netting was holding her up. “Jessica,” Michael said looking up at her. Michael had attached one end of the netting to the pole and tied the other end to a tree so when she jumped she would land on it. She could jump down to him this time but it was still a little far to jump across. “Are you ok?” he asked looking at her and checking for cuts or bruises. “I’m fine,” she replied and started to move towards him. But as she crawled across the netting her leg slipped through one of the holes and she started to panic again. The netting was sliding off the pole because it wasn’t meant to hold humans. Her foot was stuck and she couldn’t get it out. “I’m stuck!” she said frantically and started to yank her foot out of the hole. Michael didn’t know what to do. Jessica looked up and saw the man. He was looking down at her but he wasn’t moving. He was just staring. Jessica pulled out the knife and carefully slashed at the rope. She had to get her foot out before she fell and cut the rope without making a bigger hole and falling to her death. She cut the rope, wishing for more time. She looked up and saw the rope sliding off the pole. She was free! She started to crawl towards Michael and noticed the rope wasn’t sliding anymore. She was safe. She was almost at him when he shouted “Look out!”
The man from the gas station fell off the edge and was flying off the cliff. He landed hardly on the netting. THE ROPE STARTED TO SLIP! “Oh felgercarb,” Jessica said and tried to crawl away faster but she noticed if she stayed in her position the rope wouldn’t slide off. She looked at the man and saw the machete stuck in the back of his head. Jessica screamed in terror and crawled as fast as she could to the edge of the rope. Michael was staring at something at the top of the cliff. Jessica reached the edge of the rope and looked at the pole. The rope was at the very edge. If she move it would fall. Jessica glanced at Michael and saw him staring. “Michael?” Jessica asked in confusion. Jessica looked up and shielded her eyes from the sun. She saw someone standing at the top of the cliff. It was big bulky figure and that was when reality kicked in. He killed the man from the gas station. “Michael!” Dean yelled and came running through the woods. He took one look at the situation and just said “Whoa.”

“Look up at the cliff,” Michael said to Dean quietly. Dean saw the figure and pulled out his camcorder. “He has a weapon,” Dean stated confused and scared by the situation. “Yeah I got that,” Michael said sarcastically and walked to the edge of the cliff. He looked up at the man one more time and then looked at Jessica. “I’m screwed,” she said and pushed hair out of her face. “Give me your hand,” he said to Jessica and extended his hand as far as he could. Jessica stretched her arm as far as it would go and it only reached his fingertips. She moved up to the edge by pushing her feet and the pole made a creaky noise. “The pole is breaking!” Jessica said in a terrified whisper. “Give me your hand,” Michael said.
“Something’s wrong,” Dean said looking up at the man. The sun moved out of his eyes and he saw the man in full detail. The man was wearing a type of black jumpsuit and had a hockey mask on his face. “No frackin way!” Dean said as he saw Jason Vorhees come to life and stare at him. Jason lifted the machete and wiped some blood off of it. “Michael hurry up!” Dean demanded and ran over to help them.
Jessica’s hand reached Michael’s and she felt safe for the first time since she got to the house. “Ok now you’re going to crawl and when it breaks I’ll have you ok. But make your crawl or jump good because that will make it easier for me.” Jessica took Michael’s advice but decide to lightly crawl off of the netting. “Oh felgercarb! Watch out!” Dean yelled and grabbed onto Michael to help him get Jessica. Jessica still holding onto Michael saw the whole scene. JASON JUMPED OFF THE EDGE OF THE CLIFF AND FELL ON THE NETTING AUTOMATICALLY BREAKING IT! Jason and the dead body fell down into the creek and Jessica’s side slammed into the side of the cliff. Michael was still holding her hand but she was slipping. “Help me!” Jessica screamed. She looked down and saw the two bodies motionless. “HELP!” she screamed again as Michael and Dean finally got her up. Jessica threw her arms around Michael and started to cry. “That was the scariest thing to ever happen to me in my life. It just kept going and going and it kept getting worse,” Jessica said through her sobs. “You’re safe now,” Michael said and smoothed her hair. Jessica shuddered and pulled away from Michael. “Foxy’s gone I don’t know where she is,” Jessica said looking around. “I think someone took her,” Jessica said and continued looking around. “Where’s Chris?”she asked. Michael looked at Dean and he returned the look. “I thought he was with you,” Dean said and attached the camcorder to one of the chains on his pants. “We have to find Foxy and Chris right now,” Jessica said seriously and started to walk into the forest.
Dean turned around and looked over at the creek. JASON WAS GONE!

“We have a bigger problem,” Dean said as he ran up to Jessica and Michael. “What is it?” Michael asked tired of all the problems they had that day. “Ok that guy was Jason Vorhees. He has murdered more than sixty people and no one can ever find him. The police have caught him before but always managed to escape. And you know how he fell into the creek a minute ago- well now he’s gone,” Dean summarized-speaking extremely fast. “Are you telling me that we are in the woods with a mass murderer who is basically superhuman?” Jessica asked Dean. “Sounds right to me,” Dean replied and watched as Jessica quickly reached into her pocket. She searched her pockets and realized her phone was gone. “My phone is gone,” Jessica stated in disbelief. “I just had it,” she continued and looked around. Jessica heard a familiar noise it was a cell phone ringtone but it wasn’t hers. It was the song “Show Stopper”. “Foxy!” Jessica screamed and disappeared into the forest. Dean and Michael followed so they wouldn’t lose her.
“Foxy!” Jessica screamed over and over again. Jessica thought about what Dean had said and wondered if Jason had Foxy. Jason can’t be real Jessica thought to herself. Jessica heard the phone and followed the sound. She ended up back at the house that belonged to the elderly man. She turned around and saw a sign. She read the sign in disbelief. “Hewitt,” she read aloud. Oh no she thought in disbelief. “Oh my god,” she said and turned around. She bumped right into Michael and screamed. “What’s wrong?!” Michael exclaimed. “This is the house where it happened! This is where it happened! Michael oh my god he might have Foxy!” She said trying to control herself. “What happened?” Michael asked Jessica. “Thomas Hewitt killed them here. 36 people were found in his furnace and more in a nearby river. This is where the massacre happened. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre!”
Face To Mask:
Michael pulled Jessica down and pushed her into the cover of the tall grass. “Shh!” he whispered and looked over her shoulder. Jessica turned around and saw the bulky figure. “LET THE frack GO OF ME!” Jessica heard Foxy scream and saw her slung over the man’s shoulder. Jessica watched in horror as she saw the man take her into the house. Foxy was pounding, clawing and tearing at her attackers shoulder. She managed to hit hard enough and she fell off of him hitting the porch steps. She rolled down the steps and hit the ground. Jessica watched and saw that Michael and Dean had no intention of letting there position be compromised. Jessica was about to scream Foxy’s name when Michael covered her mouth.

Foxy’s back hurt like hell. She got up and rubbed her back. She saw the man coming back to get her. She turned and ran but promptly hit a ditch and fell. Foxy’s cheeks now had tears streaming down them. Leatherface walked up to her and tried to grab her. She bit his hand and kicked him in the groin. He fell to the ground and she picked herself up. Foxy was about to run away when she saw Jessica running towards her. “Jessica!” Foxy exclaimed with hope and ran towards her. They met and hugged each other. Foxy quickly stopped them and grabbed Jessica’s hand. “We have to go right now!” Old Monty rolled out the door with something in his hands. “Use this,” He hollered and threw the item to Leatherface. The chainsaw landed next to Leatherface. He got up and grabbed it. Jessica and Foxy took off into the forest and followed the dirt path. They ran until they heard it. Foxy heard the dreadful noise she knew was coming. The sound of the chainsaw was coming towards them rapidly. The girls took off and followed one another as they tried to escape the noise. “Follow me,” Foxy said and veered to the left. They took another left turn and came out into a clearing. On the other side of the clearing was an abandoned movie theater. Jessica sprinted with all new strength knowing that she would have a place to take refuge in. The clearing was very wide and Jessica could hear the chainsaw getting louder. Foxy was far ahead of her and Jessica hoped she would slow down. Foxy turned around and saw Jessica was behind her she slowed down but quickly turned around and ran faster. Jessica turned and saw Leatherface break out of the clearing. His face was hideous. The dead skin of another man thrown onto his. His clothes and black apron were stained with blood, felgercarb, and dirt. And the chainsaw was just the definition of scary. Jessica almost threw up. She reached the Movie theater. Foxy was working on opening the doors. Jessica saw the bolt on the door and screamed “frack!”
Leatherface was an incredibly fast runner for such an obese man who ran with a chainsaw in his hands. Foxy had the padlock in her hands and was fumbling with it. Jessica threw Foxy her knife and said “Stick it in and twist.” Foxy did as instructed and the lock popped off the door. Jessica and Foxy pulled the heavy door open and ran inside. Leatherface was almost at the theater and the girls were trying to close the door. Foxy felt a hand on her shoulder and saw Jason looking into her eyes. He clasped his hands around her neck and started to choke her. Jessica almost had a heart attack and adrenaline continued to pump at a great rate into her body. She grabbed the knife and stabbed it into Jason’s neck. He let go of Foxy and they ran out of the theater. Jason followed and stopped once he got out.
Leatherface and Jason stared at each other. Foxy and Jessica stood in the middle.

Jessica’s breathing was heavy and she was covered in sweat. She shivered in the heat. The tension was killing her.“What do we do?” Jessica asked Foxy quietly. “Run!” Foxy whispered and sprinted to her left. Jessica tried to follow but was seized by Jason and dragged into the movie theater. Jason threw her on the ground and closed the door. Leatherface had reached the door. The chainsaw rapidly started to make holes in the door. Jason was distracted and tried to block the door. Jessica got up and ran into the closest showing room. She saw rows of seats and then saw the red exit sign. She sprinted down the aisles and jumped over some of the seats. She jumped over one seat and stumbled. She hit her head on another seat and fell to the ground. Jessica could hear the door creaking open. Jessica gasped as she saw Jason’s legs but quickly hushed herself. Jason walked up and down the aisles looking for Jessica. She crawled under the seats until she saw she was at the end of rows. She looked to her right and saw the sign. She got up and ran to the door. She looked to the back of the theater and saw Jason. She opened the door and ran out just as Jason’s machete hit the door bolting it shut. She stopped and waited for her eyes to adjust to the sun. She was outside of the theater and had escaped. She ran into the forest knowing that Leatherface was still around. She was covered in the dense forest and tried to find Foxy.
Her breath was ragged and she was pretty tired. The sun was blazing down on her. Jessica knew she had to find Foxy, Michael, Chris, and Dean again but she was so tired. She bent down and hid in the comfort of shade a nearby tree provided. She suddenly felt very sleepy.
Foxy was running through the forest when she looked behind her. “Jessica?” Foxy said looking for her friend. She heard footsteps. Foxy wasn’t going to just stand there. She hid behind a tree and waited. The man came into her view. It was Dean. “Dean!” Foxy exclaimed and ran up to him. “Are you OK? We saw the guy with the chainsaw.” Dean asked. “Yeah, I guess I’m fine,” Foxy replied. Dean looked around. “What’s wrong?” Foxy asked ready to run for her life again. “Where is Jessica?” Dean asked confused. Michael walked up right as Dean asked a worried expression on his face. “Foxy where’s Jessica?” he asked and slowly walked up to her. Foxy looked worried also. She told Michael and Dean the story of what had happened at the theater. “It’s 6:18. It’s gonna get dark soon. So my plan is we find her fast and then leave somehow,” Dean said. “Ok, lets go find her,” Foxy said.
Jessica woke up with a sharp jolt. She tried to get up but was too weak. It was dark. She looked at her watch. “8:03," she said, puzzled and tried to get up again. She felt a pain in her thigh. She looked and saw a needle sticking into her jeans. “Jesus Christ!” she exclaimed and pulled it out of her leg. She thought about how long she had been lying under the tree. She looked at the needle. How the hell had it gotten there. She thought about it for a minute. Jason she said in her mind. Using the tree for support she pulled herself up. She tripped over her own feet and caught herself on one of the branches. Jessica got her balance back and started to walk forward.

“Did you find her?” Foxy and Dean both asked Michael. “Not yet,” he replied. Foxy pulled out her cell phone and called Jessica. “Maybe I can get a signal now,” Foxy shrugged and waited for an answer. “Hello?” Foxy heard Jessica say. “Jessica! Where are you? We’ve been looking for you for over an hour!” Foxy exclaimed and waited for answers. “I don’t know where I am,” was the answer she got. “Jessica are you ok?” Foxy said concerned. “It’s dark and I keep falling down,” Jessica continued. “I’m so tired. I can’t keep walking. I’m so tired.” “Jessica! Jessica I can’t get a signal. I can’t hear your. Where are you!” Foxy shouted frantically walking around trying to get a signal. “We’re breaking up I can’t hear you,” Foxy said when she heard Jessica’s voice. “Foxy! Help me please! He’s coming! Help!” She heard Jessica say and that was all. “Jessica!? Hello!? Jessica!” Foxy screamed. The last sound she heard through the phone was a thud and the roaring of a chainsaw.
Jessica ran for her life. She heard the chainsaw roaring behind her. She took a quick glance over her shoulder and saw what she feared. Leatherface was gaining speed and fast. Jessica wasn’t tired anymore. Adrenaline had taken over her body. Jessica didn’t see any reason to scream so she kept quiet. Hopefully he would lose her. She jumped over a thorn bush and dove under a barbed wire fence. The wire tore her jeans and cut her arms but she didn’t slow down. On the other side of the fence Jessica continued running. She pulled out her phone. She quickly dialed 911. She held the phone next to her ear as she ran. Leatherface reached the fence. The chainsaw quickly sliced through the wire. He made another slash and the fence was destroyed.
“Jessica!” Foxy called as loud as she could. “I’ll call her again,” Foxy said and dialed her number. “It’s busy!” Foxy shouted out to Michael and Dean. “Me and Dean will go look for her you stay here and call her,” Foxy said to Michael and handed him the phone. “I’m coming with you,” he said angrily and followed them. “Fine! Hurry up,” Foxy sighed and gestured for Michael to come.

“God damn it. Pick up!” Jessica shouted waiting for an answer. “This is the Travis County Police Office how may I help you?” the voice of a woman said. “I’m being chased by some guy with a chainsaw around the Old Crawford Mill or something like that!” Jessica said out of breath. “She’s still alive! Go out there and find her!” the woman said on the phone. Jessica stopped abruptly. “What!?” she asked in disbelief. “Stay on the phone and we’ll track your signal to your location,” the woman said not knowing Jessica had heard what she said earlier. “Oh my god,” Jessica said out of breath and hung up the phone. Jessica stood shocked. Two gunshots were fired and the sound of the chainsaw stopped. A man in a police uniform walked up to Jessica. “Are you ok?” he asked and ran up to her. She was suddenly tired after the running and fell into his arms. He set her on the ground. She looked at him for a moment. He pulled out a syringe filled with a greenish sort of liquid. “I’m fine. I don’t need any drugs.” He grabbed her arm. “I said I’m fine!” she yelled and tried to yanked her arm from him. He grasped it firmly and started to push the needle into her arm. He was about to inject the liquid when she slammed her head into his. She pulled the needle out of her arm and injected it into the officer. She kicked him in the stomach and ran off.
“She got away!” the faked police officer said over his radio. “Send out the both of the freaks. She injected me with the serum so I won’t be able to get your calls for an hour or so. If she gets to the slaughterhouse send out both of the freaks. If you put Jason, and Leatherface in the same room with any of the kids you’ll have yourself some real good entertainment.” The cop turned off the radio and slowly faded into sleep.
Jessica ran forward. She was determined not to stop. Everywhere she went she wasn’t safe. No one in the town was gonna help her. What was going on with the fake cop. Jessica thought about it for a while. Oh my god. What if this was all planned? Who is behind all of this? Jessica ran through a small clearing in the forest and came out onto a road. Calling the police was now out of the question. What the hell am I gonna do? Jessica thought. The car came up the road so fast Jessica didn’t have time to react. When the car stopped in front of her she wasn’t sure if she should ask for help or run away. The Black Lincoln Navigator’s lights shone brightly on Jessica’s battered self. She saw the door open and the boy get out. “Are you alright?” he asked in a puzzled tone. Jessica was blown away by his appearance. He was tall with an army styled hair cut. He had black hair and obviously money to buy the car, the shoes, accessories, and nice gangster clothes. Jessica was so happy to see a real person. No, not just a real person, but someone who could help.

Dylan Marabo was surprised to see the beautiful girl with dirt and specks of blood on her. “Uh...” Jessica wasn’t sure where to start. “Me and my friends were headed to a concert and in short our car broke down. I don’t know where my friends are,” Jessica said and stumbled causing her to fall to the ground. Dylan ran over to her and helped her up. “Do you want me to help you find your friends?” he asked her and walked her to his car. “Would you? Thank you so much!” Jessica said and got in the passenger seat. Dylan got in on the drivers side and turned off the radio that was blasting. “I love that song,” Jessica said and smiled lightly. The rap music slowly faded and the cars engine started up. Jessica figured she would tell him the rest of the story. “We were... attacked,” she started. Dylan stopped the car and stared at her. “We went to find help for our car and these people have been chasing us,” Jessica finished. “That’s why you have blood on you?” Dylan inquired slowly but surely. “Yes,” Jessica confirmed and looked at her shirt. “Can you still help me find my friends?” Jessica asked hoping he would help her. “Of course,” he said and started the car again. “So, how where you attacked and where should I be headed?” he asked as the car crawled along slowly. “It’s a long story but keep heading straight until you see a break in the forest to the right.” Dylan pulled out his phone and dialed a number. “Who are you calling?” Jessica inquired her hands trembling. “Hello, is this the police?” he asked even though he knew the answer. “NO!” Jessica screamed and lunged at Dylan. She knocked the phone out of his hands and it fell to the ground. The car swerved and ran through the bushes entering the forest. Jessica found the phone on the ground and hung up. By that time Dylan had stopped the car.
“What the frack!” he shouted and grabbed his phone. “Those people are not the police. I don’t know how they did it but when you call you get them instead of the police. They can track you if you call them and stay on long enough. I know it sounds crazy but you have to believe me,” Jessica said in a blur. “Who are they!?” Dylan shouted. SUDDENLY THE CHAINSAW CAME ROARING THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD! “Holy felgercarb!” Dylan screamed and put the car in reverse. He backed up onto the road and quickly threw the gear into drive. The chainsaw screamed through the drivers window causing glass to fly everywhere. The chainsaw was only inches away from Dylan’s stomach. Dylan pushed the accelerator and evened up the car. Leatherface had disappeared! “Where is he!?” Jessica grabbed Dylan’s arm and looked around. Jessica leaned out of her seat and looked through Dylan’s window.

THE CHAINSAW BROKE OUT OF JESSICA’S SEAT! Jessica jumped into Dylan’s lap as the chainsaw tore the passenger seat into pieces. “He’s under the car!” Jessica screamed in alarm. Her heart was pounding harder than ever before. Dylan floored the car and tried to drive off. They had gotten a couple of feet when they tipped over to the left. Leatherface had cut into the tire. The car fell off the side of the road and rolled into the forest. The car rolled continued to roll over until it hit something. The car stopped. Jessica looked around her and saw that the car was upside down. Jessica hadn’t had her seat belt on so she was looking out the window. She was about to crawl out when she heard Dylan. Dylan was hanging by his seatbelt. Jessica grabbed the buckle and tried to free him. It was jammed. “Dylan the seatbelt is stuck,” she said and pulled a piece of glass out of her jeans. Suddenly a crack erupted and Jessica saw that the engine had started a fire. “Oh felgercarb,” she said and pulled out the Swiss army knife. She sliced through the belt as fast as she could. The chainsaw revving up erupted through the forest like thunder. Jessica looked through the window and saw Leatherface’s feet. Jessica continued to cut through the seat belt when the chainsaw came right in front of her and Dylan. Dylan fell out of his seat. The chainsaw had cut through his seatbelt. Dylan grabbed Jessica’s arm and pulled her out of his side window. Leatherface was standing on top of the car. His weight was causing it to cave in. Dylan had gotten out and was helping pull out Jessica. Jessica was almost out when she saw that her escape was closing in on her. Leatherface continued to drive the chainsaw into the car. The chainsaw clipped Jessica’s leg. It cut through her jeans and made a large gash in her leg. Jessica screamed trying to escape the pain. Dylan pulled her out of the car just in time. They broke off in a run but Jessica couldn’t run. Her leg betrayed her and she fell to the ground. By this time Leatherface realized they had escaped. He jumped off the car and ran towards them. Dylan picked Jessica up and ran as fast as he could with her in his arms. He was very strong and could run pretty fast even though he carried her. But it still wasn’t fast enough. THE CAR EXPLODED CAUSING CHUNKS OF DEBRIS TO FLY EVERYWHERE! The head rest of the car hit Leatherface in the leg. Chunks of glass hit him and he cried out in pain. Leatherface fell to the ground and dropped the chainsaw. Dylan continued to run. He didn’t pay any attention to what had happened.
Foxy, Michael, and Dean had heard all of the commotion. Foxy wondered how people from all over the world didn’t come rushing down. It was so loud. The chainsaw, the explosion it was just loud as hell. Michael was in some way relieved to hear the noises. He, his brother, and Foxy all followed the noise until it stopped. The explosion was the last noise. “What do you think is happening? What exploded? Do you think Jessica’s okay?” Foxy kept throwing out questions until Dean covered her mouth. “Shh,” he whispered and walked onto the road. He looked in front of him and saw skid marks. They headed into the forest where Dean could see a bright light. He walked across the road and saw that the brush had been broken as if something had broken through it. When they reached the other side of the road they realized that the light was fire.
“Oh my god,” Foxy said as they all examined the scene. Michael was looking at all the chunks of the car. “Where did this car come from?” Foxy asked the unanswerable question. “Maybe someone found Jessica and was trying to help her” Dean supposed. “I don’t know, lets just keep looking.” “Wait!” Foxy shouted and her jaw dropped. “Where is Chris?”

When he tried to open his eyes it burned like hell. Chris rubbed his eyes but that made it worse. When he could finally open his eyes they were flooded with light. His had to adjust to the light which took at least a minute. When he looked around he saw a dark figures back. He tried to get up but he couldn’t stand up. The figure turned around and Chris closed his eyes. The figure turned around again and continued working on something. Chris continued to crawl on the ground until he could see what the man was doing. The obese man was holding a meat cleaver in one hand a girls hair in the other. The girl was lying down on a table with duct tape over her mouth. Leatherface looked down at her and saw she had a ring on her finger. Leatherface snatched it off of her and put it on the only finger it would fit on. That engagement ring joined about eight others on his hand. Chris watched in horror as Leatherface lifted up the cleaver. The girl started to struggle. Leatherface threw it down. The girl twisted and rolled off the table. YES! Chris cheered hoping the girl would escape, but then Chris realized what had actually happened. She let out a terrible, gruesome cry and lifted up her hand. Chris saw what she saw. Three of her fingers were gone and another one was still hanging by a thread. Blood sprayed out of her hand and dripped into a large puddle on the ground. The girl couldn’t stand up but she helplessly crawled towards the door. Leatherface put the fingers in his pocket carefully. He wiped some of the blood off his cleaver using his apron. Leatherface followed the girl. She had reached the door. Chris pushed himself up. He was weak but he could walk. She was about to crawl out when the door slammed right in her face and two feet came over her. Chris watched the macabre scene. Leatherface grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. The cleaver made a clean cut through her neck. Blood splattered everywhere and hit Chris in the face. Chris couldn’t help but scream in disgust. Leatherface turned around. The severed head was in one hand and the cleaver in the other. Chris turned around and saw a dumbwaiter. He ran for it. Leatherface dropped the head and the cleaver. Chris had reached the dumbwaiter and was trying to climb in. When Chris got in he realized what it was for. Chris threw up as he saw he was sitting with dead bodies. Leatherface had grabbed his chainsaw off the wall and was revving it up. Chris closed the metal door right as he saw Leatherface running towards him.

Jessica woke up from the feeling of falling. She was jerked awaked. Where am I? She thought and tried to look around. She was lying in the back of a truck. She looked down and saw that her feet and hands were bound by rope. “What the frack?” she mumbled wearily suddenly becoming conscious again. Jessica’s legs were suddenly grabbed and she was pulled out of the truck. She hit the ground hard and winced in pain. Jessica tried to get unbound but it was a useless effort. Jessica looked up at the man. “Who are you?” she asked quietly. “You have no clue what’s going on do you?” the man asked and smiled. “What do you mean? Who are you?” “Your gonna die anyway so I might as well explain some of this,” he said and looked over his shoulder. “I direct films. I’m what you might call an artist. Have you noticed any security cameras anywhere? I take good for nothings like you and turn them into stars. You happen to be the leading role of my newest movie. You were good. You managed to escape from your attackers pretty well but now your role has come to an end. Your friends will have to take your place. I am also the police chief of Travis County. That means I have the ability to cover up “Strange Occurrences.” He couldn’t help hiding a wide grin. Jessica’s head was spinning with ideas. She just couldn’t believe what was happening to her. “Don’t worry you can still be the star. I doubt it though what is about to come is gonna be quite a challenge. I’ll allow you to call your friends though to see if they can help you,” he said. “Why are you doing this?” Jessica begged and bit her lip so she wouldn’t cry. “Because this is going to be my Mona Lisa . Because this will be my best work yet. And also I love to get a look at girls like you,” he said and rubbed her face. Jessica spit on him and rolled over. He grabbed a flashlight from the trunk and whacked Jessica over the head with it.
Chris looked at the rope in the dumbwaiter. He clasped it with his hands and yanked it with an extreme amount of force. Chris had a plaque at his old highschool for weight lifting. He had the number one spot and a nice picture in the dome. This all came in handy now. Chris pulled it again. The bodies were really weighing it down. The chainsaw crashed through the metal door. Sparks flew everywhere stinging Chris’s arm. Chris pulled until he was safe from the chainsaw. He continued to pull for what seemed like forever until the dumbwaiter stopped. He was at the top. Chris opened up the metal screen. Chris saw a raging fire coming from an incinerator. Chris realized some of the dead or even some of the live bodies were sent here. That was the purpose of the dumbwaiter. The flame was blocked an Leatherface in all his glory came into view. The chainsaw was roaring like never before. Chris tried to close the screen but was too slow. Leatherface and his chainsaw reached the screen. Chris tried to pull the rope but the chainsaw cut his arm. Chris fell back and clutched his arm. The gash was huge and burned like fire. Chris didn’t realize it would burn. The chainsaw clipped the rope! The dumbwaiter darted down the shaft. Chris’s scream was whipped out of his windpipe and never made a sound.

He hit the bottom of the shaft. Chris was thrown upward and he hit his head on the roof. Chris rubbed his head and tried to open the door. It wouldn’t open. The crash had broken the door. Chris panicked. The top of the roof caved in. Chris already had to crouch in the dumbwaiter but was now allowed no room. Leatherface was on top of the dumbwaiter. Chris was extremely scared and pissed at the same time. Chris rammed himself against the door out. Chris had only needed to do this twice to find himself falling out. Chris was almost home free. He bolted for the door and saw the dead girls body. He forced himself to keep running. Chris saw a scythe on the wall. Next to it were words etched on the wall. “I’m the mother-frackin grim reaper.” Chris stared at the scene of insanity and grabbed the scythe. Chris thought that such a long and sharp weapon would surely help. Chris continued to run. He opened another door and realized he was in a deranged slaughterhouse. It used to be used for it’s rightful purpose but now they killed humans as well as pigs and cows. Chris looked at all the cages with pigs and chickens. Death surrounded him. Chris looked at the cages with pigs and saw one a large one with a girl in it. She was screaming and trying to escape like Chris when he was in the dumbwaiter. Chris ran to her cage and grabbed the handle. “Are you okay,” Chris asked while trying to open the door. “Your not one of them!” the girl exclaimed in excitement. The door wouldn’t open. “felgercarb!” he said and looked at the scythe. “Back up,” he said. Chris heard the chain rattling. “Wait here I’ll be back,” he said and started to walk off. “No!” the girl screamed with tears streaming down her cheeks. “Please don’t leave me! Please! He’s coming back for me. I know it. He’s gonna kill me.” The sound of the chainsaw and footsteps were getting closer. “I’ll be back. I promise,” Chris said and turned around there was a set of lockers in front of him. He opened the nearest one and hid inside of it. He could see the girl from the locker.
Leatherface entered the room. He looked around for a second. The pigs were making terrible cries that hurt his ears. He looked at the cages he saw the one with the girl in it. He walked up to it. The girl started to cuss him out extremely loud. Leatherface banged her cage with his hand to make her quiet.
Chris could see the back of Leatherface. Chris slammed his locker open. The locker door hit Leatherface and knocked him to the left. Chris swung the scythe and hit him in the thigh. Leatherface fell to the ground and grabbed his thigh. The scythe was still in it. Leatherface grabbed the blade. Chris tore it from the monsters leg. When Chris pulled it out it cut Leatherface’s hand making a deep wound. Chris swung the scythe at the girls cage and cut through the metal bars. She crawled out as fast as she could. Chris looked at Leatherface and raised the scythe. “Do it.” Chris and the girl turned in the direction of the voice. It was the director. “Who are you,” Chris asked and wiped the sweat hair off of his face. “It doesn’t matter kill that worthless creature,” he said and pointed at Leatherface. Chris looked down at the figure beneath him. Chris wanted to kill him but he wasn’t sure why he was supposed to. Chris raised the scythe. “You are my new leading man,” the director said and looked at a camera above Chris. “Make it gruesome” he said and motioned for Chris to go on. “Oh, it seems we have a plot twist. I must be going. Remember run fast.” Chris watched the man leave the room. There was a huge glass window above him. He looked up and saw someone. A machete came flying through the window. Glass flew everywhere. Chris grabbed the girl and dived away from the glass. A tall dark man flew down from the window and hit the ground next to Leatherface. Chris stared in amazement. No one could have survived that fall. The man turned around and grabbed his machete.

“It’s Jason Vorhees.” Jason looked at Leatherface. Leatherface was unconscious for the moment so Jason looked at the teens. “What’s your name?” Chris asked the girl. “Aubrey, Aubrey Knowles,” she replied and looked at him. “I’m Chris, Chris Parker. Listen to me carefully, if I say run you need to run.” Aubrey nodded and stared at the weird figure. Jason looked at them and slowly walked towards them. “Run,” Chris said and bolted to the door. Chris tried to open it and saw there was a combination lock on the door. Chris swung the scythe and took it off. He held the door open for Aubrey and then wedged the scythe into it so Jason couldn’t open it. Aubrey ran down the long narrow hall and made a left turn. “felgercarb!” she said and kicked the door. “What’s wrong?” Aubrey pointed towards the door. “It’s locked” she said and kicked the lock. Aubrey turned around and ran down the other hall. “felgercarb!” she screamed and slammed her fist into the window of the door. She drew her hand back in pain noticing she barely made a dent in the window. Chris came and tried the same thing. The window began to crack. Jason broke through the door. “What was that!?” Aubrey ran down the hall and saw Jason. He was walking towards her slowly. “Chris break the frackin window!” she screamed and ran back to him. Chris kept slamming his fist against the window but it hurt so bad. “Hurry!” Aubrey screamed as she saw Jason turn the corner. Chris broke the window. He reached through it and unhooked the chain. He then grabbed the handle and opened the door. He pushed the door open and turned around. Aubrey was about to get to him when Leatherface broke through the wall next to her. Leatherface was blocking her way. She turned around and bumped into Jason. Jason raised the machete and swung. Aubrey fell to the ground and slid under his legs. Aubrey ran down the hall she came from. She got to the first door she couldn’t open. She grabbed the scythe. Jason had already started chasing her. She swung the scythe at the first door.
Chris ran out the door. If he ran around the side of the building he could open the door for Aubrey. He sprinted to the other side as fast as possible. Once he got there he grabbed the handle. He opened the door and Aubrey fell into his arms. He grabbed her hands and ran into the forest. Chris ran until he saw a great sight. It was Michael, Dean, and Foxy all sitting near the front door of an abandoned mini mall. “Michael!” he called and ran for the mall.
Jason watched as the boy and girl ran towards the mall. He turned around and watched Leatherface rev up the ch

Back