Leaves Fall As They May

OK... it took me long enough to work on this, and im not gonna promise anything... yet.

Name: Leaves Fall As They May
Rating: Pg
Time Period: Mid Season 3- After the whole “we always find each other” thing in North Korea. (Syd knows most of the details of her missing years.)
Disclaimer: I don’t own alias. I just write about it. Please don’t hurt me...lol
Distribution: Ask first please.

Chapter 1/?

~Forget Me~

She poked her head around the corner and saw a burly man pacing the hall.

"One guard. Have you looped the feed?" She said into her com link.

"Copy that. Your invisible. Proceed." The deep voice on the other end replied.

She dashed down the hall and confronted the guard with a kick to his side; he slammed against the wall, but got back to his feet quickly. With the artifact securely under her coat, she prepared to fight.

She jabbed him in the stomach after narrowly avoiding a punch. He doubled over, and she stepped backwards, getting into a fighting stance. She kicked him in the face and his body was hurled down onto the floor. She then slammed the back of her gun onto his head. He fell unconscious and she scurried down the corridor to the extraction point.

xxx

Agent Sydney Bristow walked with pride back into her office. She had set out to get the artifact, gotten it, and returned home safely. She had gotten the same feeling every time she came home, but things had changed.

After being abducted in North Korea, and almost killed, alongside with Vaughn, she was worried about returning to the field. Now she knew she could overcome it, if only she wasn’t there to obstruct her thoughts.

They made hollow promises to find each other, and as if on cue, she recognized the same short blonde make her way to Michael’s desk, sit on it, and begin talking to him. She was totally oblivious to his secret pledge to leave her. Lauren leaned over the table and gave Vaughn a small kiss, looking directly at Sydney.

Sydney resented having not asked for a transfer when she found out that she would be working alongside Lauren. She placed her report on her desk and made her way over to Vaughn, as Lauren went off to do something.

“Vaughn, we need to talk.” She led him to the soundproof room that was in the corner.

xxx

They entered the dimly lit room and Sydney began to talk. “Vaughn. I don’t expect anything from you, but I can tell that my presence is hurting you.”

“What are you trying to say Sydney?” Vaughn questioned nervously awaiting her answer.

“Well,” She paused. “I still love you.” She looked up into his saddened green eyes.

He looked back at her with a mix of fear and desire. He still loved her, but he was married. He couldn’t just leave his wife, as much as he’d rather be with Sydney.

“And I need to get away from you, because I wont be the other woman.”

“What are you going to do, Syd? You can't just leave.” He said hurt and confused.

“I need to Michael.” She felt the tears swelling up in her eyes. “I can’t go on like this, playing your pawn in this game. You treat me like dirt! What about North Korea? What about what you said?”

“Syd…”

“Please… understand…” The tears started to fall down her cheeks.

“Sydney, I do understand. I know it must be hard for you, but your going to get through it. You always do, you’re too strong to just give up. Just wait it out…” He wiped away the tears and she flinched at his touch. “Please, Syd, stay?”

“No.” She backed away from him. “Do you even hear yourself?” The pain, fear, and anger grew inside of her as she fought off more tears and looked down at the ground. “What you say and what you do are two totally different things.”

“It’ll be ok. You don’t need to leave, we need you here.” He pleaded.

We who?” She asked, waiting for him to slip up again and promise her some future.

“Dixon, the CIA, Weiss, Will, Marshall, and me.” Vaughn listed.

“I don’t see any reason why you would need me here.” She snapped.

“Because I need you.” Vaughn gazed into her eyes, trying to win her over, but she returned his look with ice cold steel. “I love y-.” He whispered, cut off by her palm contacting with his cheek.

“I’m sorry, Vaughn. I can’t.” She sighed exasperatedly. “Goodbye.” She left the office quickly and got into her car from the garage and drove home, tears streaming down her face.

xxx

She quickly grabbed her clothing, make-up, cell phones, books, and other items that would not remind her of Vaughn. She stuffed it all into her car and drove to the airport. I should have just let the leaves fall.

TBC...

yippe 1st

ok that was soso so so so so so so so so so so so so so good (y) (y) (y) (y)

she cant leave it will break vaugns heart
please make him go after her
or bring her back

so can i stay on the pm list
thank you cant wait for the update

:smiley: gracie :smiley:

That was a great beginning...
I am glad that Syd won't wait around forever...
Even though I hope she won't have to...
Anyways....
Thanks for the pm...
Keep me on the pm list please...
Can't wait for more....

um.. i wrote it about half way through summer... it really sucked and was going... nowhere. so i promised to rewrite it.. and here's the first chapter...
Wild_Child, i LOVE your avatar! its soo cute!!

BTW... i hope you all wont kill me, but this was ment to be Sarkney. please give it a shot?

this is a great story...i can tell
i wish i could write something that good
thanks for the pm
could you pm me when you contiue to update this???

ooooooooooooo she hit him
and shes leaving like the story
can't wait for more
thanks for the pm
pm me whan u update next please :D thanks
update soon

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

Back