Leaves Fall As They May

I don't like the fact that Syd had dinner with sark...
I can't believe she trusted him enough to eat with him...
Thanks for the pm.
can't wait for more.

the dinner was quite interesting, i still can't picture Sydney with Sark, but i know i can do it *keeps whispering that to myself* 'i can do it, i can do it'
really wanna know what's going to happen next

her throwing her phone into the ocean reminded me of season one where she threw her beeper into the ocean

okay update soon, and bring on some Sarkney action :P

thanks for the pm

long awaited update...

<<Chapter 4>>
~You Found Me ~

“Sydney! Sydney, my God, where are you!?!” He almost yelled at her.

“Oh, Shut. Up. Vaughn.” She said into the receiver just before she hung up. He called back several times and got a message that the phone was out of service. Vaughn got up immediately and went to Marshall’s office.

“Marshall!” He practically yelled at the tech geek.

Marshall jumped up frazzled and alert. “What do you n…need Vaughn?”

“I need you to locate Sydney’s other cell phone, not her work one. I have to find out where she is!” He was visibly distraught and nervous. “How long?!”

“It’ll take me about..” Marshall said as he taped rapidly on the keyboard. “Now.” He said proudly and turned to face Vaughn smiling. His smile quickly disappeared.

“Where is she?”

“G…Greece.”

Vaughn hopped on a plane as fast as he could, determined to bring her back, but still wondering what exactly would convince her.

------<o>------

Sydney casually walked up the stairs back to her house her mind reviewing everything they talked about. Nothing suspicious. That’s suspicious in and of itself. Or am I thinking too much into this? But it’s Sark! He’s always up to something! She was too preoccupied with her thoughts to notice a light on in her living room.

She reached the door and slowly fidgeted with her keys being nervous that she might actually fall for Sark. He’s an enemy! But he’s so darn cute! She paused after finding the door open and leaned against the inside dreaming about what it would be like to fall in love, marry him and live a simple life in Greece.

She was awoken from her thoughts when she heard the floor squeak from another room. Cautiously, she stepped away from the door only to have Vaughn run up to her and hug her.

------<o>------

She stood there stunned and not moving. Finally Vaughn noticed she wasn’t hugging him back and stepped back to speak.

“Sydney, are you ok? I got so worried when you didn’t come home. I thought I might have gotten the wrong house, or I was too late and you found out I was coming and left. It’s so late, where were you??” Vaughn said while Sydney blankly stared at him.

“Vaughn.” Sydney started seeming to have missed every question he just asked. “How did you find me! I told you I didn’t want to see you ever again! God, Vaughn, don’t you listen!” She yelled.

“Sydney. I don’t care. You can’t just get up and leave.” Vaughn began.

“Oh, yes I can.” She said as she shoved him away from her and towards the door. She then walked to the door and pulled Vaughn by the sleeve with her. She is about to throw him out when she opens the door only to find Sark standing there holding her purse.

“Good evening, Agent Vaughn.” A smirk rose on his face as Vaughn saw him and instinctively grabbed his gun and pointed it at Sark.

“What are you doing here!!”

“Vaughn! Put the gun away, now!” Sydney leapt in front of the gun, right as Vaughn was about to fire. Vaughn held his finger back, seconds from shooting Sydney by accident. He was quite confused by all this and looked between them.

“What? Sydney, he's a terrorist! Wait…” Vaughn looked Sark over, noting his interesting choice of accessory. “Why does he have a purse?” Vaughn questioned.

“Actually, Agent Vaughn, this purse belongs to your dear Sydney. I was just dropping it off for her. She forgot it.” Sark stated still happily smirking. Sydney slapped his shoulder playfully, blushing.

“Forgot it? Huh? Syd, where you at-” His eyes widened at the conclusion. “H…his house?” Vaughn said with an exasperated look on his face.

Like a deer in the headlights’ Sark mused to himself.

“Yes. I went to his house for dinner. It was quite nice. Now, if you both will leave, I would like a nice long bath.” Sydney scoffed at Vaughn and smirked to herself.

Vaughn’s confusion changed to anger. “You wouldn’t! You didn’t hurt her, did you? Did he put you up to this?” Vaughn stammered.

“Shut up and go home to your wife Vaughn!” Sydney said as she pushed him out onto the doorstep next to Sark.

“You need to stay away from him! He could kill you! You don’t know what he’s up to!” Vaughn warns.

“Oh really? How do you know that?” Sydney asked as she pulled Sark inside to anger Vaughn.

“Sydney…” Vaughn warned, frightened that Sydney might do something stupid.

“You’ve moved on, so have I.”

She grabbed Sark by his shirt and kissed him, closing her eyes and pulling his lips to her own.

Tbc.. want some sarkney fluff?

Back