Leaves Fall As They May

oh no Syd, you wouldnt . . .

Sarks an evil guy, listen to Vaughn hes a good guy, now shez gone and done something stupid like kissing Sarkney boy

thanx for the PM

-luv Em 💘

i cant believe she did that! and after vaughn came all that way!? he clearly cares about her still so i dont no why he just doesnt tell her
thanks for the PM
update soon :D

okay, since you gave me that long review i think it's my turn now :P

mmh...i can't believe Vaughn let Syd located by Marshall, and then going to greeve after that nice conversation, kinda sill... it was so obviously that she didn't want to see him
hilarious when vaughn was talking to Syd and Sark came by to give her the purse that she forgave :lol: at his house :lol:
i would have loved to see his face
he should realize that he has to go, especially after that kiss, so as Syd said: go back to your wife <_< Vaughn really deserves that cause no one forced him to marry Lauren
so bring on some Sarkney fluff
ok that's it, if it doesn't make sense or anything keep in mind it's 11.30 pm :P
thanks for the pm and update soon

I don't go for Sarkney fluff, but I don't mind a little making out or more. The idea of them being all mushy makes me sick. S/V aren't even very mushy (took them 4 years, actually 6, to say I love you) So, Sarkney action yes, Sarkney fluff yuck!!! Anyway great job.

Can I be put on your pm list?

Katie

If this is going to turn into Sarkney I will opt out thank you. But, that said, Vaughn is married to the COW and should go home to her. Gag, that killed me to write that!! But right is right. Leave the witchy COW and come back and court Syd then.
Thanks for the PM

needless to say, i'm not a huge sarkney fan, but it is your story, so i'm not one to tell you what to do. good update by the way, the expressions on vaughn's face would be priceless. can't wait for more
Aliaschick347

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SARKNEY action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I simply LOVE sarney!! vaughn can be such a boring guddy guddy sometimes!!! Sark is SOO much mo exciting!! We can expect anything from him. Please, don´t feel bad if you don´t get many positive reviews! The AllAlias public tend to be S/V lovers... I suport you 100%!!!!!!!!! Don´t give this story up!! And PLEASE, update more often!! :woot:

Back